Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:58 AM

Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver (1806 Views)

CCTV Footage Of Chidinma & Usifo Ataga At Restaurant Before She Killed Him / Chidinma Ojukwu: How I Stabbed Michael Usifo Ataga To Death (Video) / Woman Killed In Ondo With Private Part And Organs Removed (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by AnambraHeraldTV: 2:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
The security man, Abubakar Mohammed, in charge of the service apartment where Michael Usifo Ataga, Super TV CEO was allegedly murdered, narrated to the court, yesterday, how he recorded the conversation he had with Chidinma after the incident.

Mohammed, who was testifying before a Lagos High Court sitting at Tafawa Balewa Square, TBS, presided over by Justice Yetunde Adesanya, said Chidinma called him to ask about late Ataga’s Range Rover.

He said that after his madam, Nkechi Mogbo (the owner of the apartment), had gone to SCID Panti alongside the victim’s family at about a minute to 6p.m., which was a Thursday, Chidinma, who had been calling him with a private number, called him with her personal number.

He said that the call only lasted 10 seconds, and that he just said ‘hello’ and after about 10 seconds, she changed to the private number mode and his mind told him to record the conversation.

“I said ‘Hello, hello. Who is this?’ The first defendant (Chidinma) said ‘It’s me’.

“I asked her why she was calling me with a private number. She said ‘Sorry’.

“Before this, she had asked me about the man’s car. She asked if the car was around.

“I said ‘which car?’. She said ‘the Range Rover. That my oga car; the black Range Rover,” the witness said.

However, the presiding judge, Yetunde Adesanya, stopped further proceedings on the matter when counsel said he had more questions.

The judge pointed out that there were other cases to attend to. The trial continues today, Wednesday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMFMKOfirwE
Video of Chidinma Leaving The Court Premises After Her Trial Yesterday

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Fahdiga(m): 2:56pm On Nov 17, 2021
Killing this money hungry LovePeddler wouldn't take more than two minutes and why they haven't done that is beyond reasonable Nigerians
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by TundeWX: 2:57pm On Nov 17, 2021
This matter don taya me... undecided
Mountain of evidence yet no conviction undecided
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Nobody: 3:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
Fahdiga:
Killing this money hungry LovePeddler wouldn't take more than two minutes and why they haven't done that is beyond reasonable Nigerians
There could be more to this murder case,so killing her hurriedly may not help the situation
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Kajaard: 3:44pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
There could be more to this murder case,so killing her hurriedly may not help the situation

I doubt she will be given the death penalty. She will probably get a life sentence if found guilty.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kajaard:

I doubt she will be given the death penalty. She will probably get a life sentence if found guilty.
Life sentence on a murder case?I doubt. This chidinma is really cold hearted sha.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Kajaard: 3:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
Iyaebe:
Life sentence on a murder case?I doubt. This chidinma is really cold hearted sha.

She is cold hearted. Such a pretty girl just wasted her life. I really want to know her motive for killing him, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Nobody: 3:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
Kajaard:

She is cold hearted. Such a pretty girl just wasted her life. I really want to know her motive for killing him, it just doesn't make any sense to me.
I think she planned everything, there's more to her story.Looks are deceptive, the heart matters most.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by samuel051: 4:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ragov:
This child is in deep shit

I'm personally giving out loan to few people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 5 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person 1 Million naira and a Minimum is 50k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 2%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APPLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Click on my WhatsApp link below to chat with me

http://.us/w/?c=a2d6d1
scammer

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Maj196(m): 5:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
That Chidinma girl eehn she wicked no be small. Make dem no release am oo else she go continue her killing spree
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Charmingrascal(m): 6:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
This murderer should be shot dead already.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Jlow2: 6:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Run away from any lady that has anger issues or the take drugs no matter how innocent they look
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Coldsperm: 6:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
Jdhe
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by daddytime(m): 8:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
The babe go soon bag endorsement deal...

What a killer "model".
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by flokii: 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ataga's case should be a lesson to philandering men out there.. that you're fvcking a h0e doesn't mean she values you. You're just another means to an end for them.

A wise man once said.. any man that can control his erecti0n has solved 99.9998% of his problems.

#JusticeforAtaga.
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Nobody: 8:04am On Nov 18, 2021
This girl really mean biz.

I don't blame her for such audacity. Na because better hand never touch her. She Dem still give her chance to braid criss-cross?

Justice must prevail so that her type will have Sense and sit right. Both the ones on nairaland cheering her up.

Unless bunch!
Re: Chidinma Called Me With Private Number To Ask About Ataga’s Range Rover - Driver by Bleiz(m): 8:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Fahdiga:

Killing her without court judgment and appeal?

I wonder what makes Nigerians who think like that reasonable

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Where Is Our Brother"slawormir"? / Zimbabwean Men Sexually Abused By Women / Presidential Election: Pastor David Ibiyeomie, Paul Enenche, Others Sends Strong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.