Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,125 members, 7,807,406 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Ladies Careful - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Ladies Careful (823 Views)

SINGLE MEN: I Am Warning You To Be Very Careful. / Be Careful With Your Secrets! / Increasing Suicide — Be Careful What Your Children Consume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Careful by babajeje123(m): 3:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you a lady in your 20s is courting a well to do man in his mid or late 30s and you don't ask for the reason why he is not married, you may be courting disappointment o. From my experience, if a man is in his mid or late 30s and yet to marry, it is either he is enjoying promiscuity or he is secretly married and want to have you as a side chick.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Careful by Vwoman200: 4:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
Let's assume he is financially stable, what if he is not mentally, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally and practically ready to settle down?
Then he's a time waster..

1 Like

Re: Ladies Careful by Mariangeles(f): 4:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Vwoman200:
Let's assume he is financially stable, what if he is not mentally, emotionally, spiritually, environmentally and practically ready to settle down?

Then he shouldn't be in a relationship.
Re: Ladies Careful by babajeje123(m): 4:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
As simple as abc
Re: Ladies Careful by babajeje123(m): 4:18pm On Nov 17, 2021
Vwoman200:

But he can do multiple dating while still married? And none of the senseless girls can't say, 'bros, you are thirty something and you get small money for pocket, abeg why are you not married?'

1 Like

Re: Ladies Careful by Vwoman200: 4:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
babajeje123:

But he can do multiple dating while still married? And none of the senseless girls can't say, 'bros, you are thirty something and you get small money for pocket, abeg why are you not married?'
Hm. You must have seen a lot to be saying this.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Careful by Truvelisback(m): 4:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wara bat ladies in their 30s?

1 Like

Re: Ladies Careful by babajeje123(m): 5:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
A lot could have happened to their disadvantage. Most of them usually find themselves in such a situation unwillingly.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Careful by abbagrey: 6:34pm On Nov 17, 2021
Hi. Your life in your youth was full of communication with adorable women, and you never thought about serious relationships or family. Moreover, you focused on your career and were able to achieve real success in the company. Perhaps these men will simply exhaust their soul mate and do not want to rush, because it is very easy to make a mistake in love. For example, I found my find a Japanese wife on a dating site. The Japanese wife finder is very happy in marriage, but before that, for a long time, they just chatted and met several times.

(1) (Reply)

Please help me out / Violence In Homes: Men Should Be Cooking; Cleaning And Changing Diapers - DSVA / SOLD! Brand New Hisense 46ltrs Single Door Bed Side Refrigerator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.