Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,801 members, 7,806,232 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:19 PM

Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) - Celebrities (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) (83691 Views)

Halima Abubakar Slams Colleagues For Mourning Davido’s Son / Nigerians Raise Over N70M For Man Who Protested With His Sick Child On The Road / Davido Receives 'expensive' Early Birthday Gifts (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by marianneada(f): 12:23pm On Nov 20, 2021
My dear I tap from ur blessing, So happy for u
Lovey03:
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG,
250k in one day
I dont even know what to say
I mean I am trying to type something but I dont, i mean i dont
WOW......WOW....WOW.. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
I will forever mark this day and Sir THANK YOU SO MUCH, this is too much blessing, too much cry cry cry cry cry

And you dont even know me, my God
God will keep blessing you Sir
cry cry cry cry
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by marianneada(f): 12:40pm On Nov 20, 2021
I have been using only one account since I joined nairaland, u can make out time nd go through my profile
.Remain blessed
IBtxo:

I have this feelings that people were using multiple accounts and user names.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Sirchiboy: 12:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:

Good morning Sir,
How is the family?
Please do have a wonderful weekend.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by plsdisvirginme: 12:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:
Make sure you start that business. cool cool cool
How are u doing this wonderful Saturday?,
Even if u don't bless me I won't stop praying for u for putting smiles on so many people faces, .
I still hope that one day,
You will put smile on my face.
Take care
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by davidwemby: 2:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Odewaleadesoye:
Money attracts money.
There's no nobility in poverty.

Make I credit someone's account too?

I am grateful in advance �
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by NairalandSARS: 2:26pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:

Na true o.
Her other account number has different names.
Damilola Abigail in one, Chidinma Joy in the other.

Na wa o.
Rosaline5000 hwfa.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Rosaline5000: 2:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by NairalandSARS: 2:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosaline5000:
you are right of course, the first one belong to my friend While the other one belong to me.
What a keen mind you have to go through all those stress
I wrote the first one because I wanted to dash my friend something if I was so lucky lol
Why am i even saying all this Mr IBtxo have moved on from me

Goodluck to you, I hope he choose you
You wan dash am. Na your money? You wan cash out multiple times abi.
No, he didn't choose me.

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by WishfulProtege: 2:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
All indicators of the accusations of IBtxo points to this moniker, Rosaline and it's very obvious, she's the same lady the man has blessed multiple times, you could tell from her pattern of approach. Nothing changes in her tone, undoubtedly.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by plsdisvirginme: 2:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosaline5000:
you are right of course, the first one belong to my friend While the other one belong to me.
I wrote the first one because I wanted to dash my friend something if I was so lucky lol

Why are you so wicked?
So you collected all the money by yourself,
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Rosaline5000: 3:01pm On Nov 20, 2021
I want to be like Davido
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Dude397(m): 3:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosaline5000:

You're very greedy na wa o

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Rosaline5000: 3:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by seunhandsome: 3:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:

Nigerians are known to be religious showfeelist and ethnic jingoists. I hope you are not one of those who don't help if the individual requesting assistance does not fall within your ethnic extraction or religious divide. The philanthropist is that individual who assists without taking these cursor blinkers into consideration. i am yet to see a detribalized individual. Statistics have been taken on those you've assisted and there is a pattern. is it safe to conclude that you are an ethnic messiah? if no, prove me wrong.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Rosaline5000: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ok I hear
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by ezedora(f): 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Please I need help with money for my school. We were given only 2 weeks to pay up the fees else the admission will be withdrawn cry Any amount can go a long way. 2149581707 UBA. GOD BLESS THE GIVER

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by WishfulProtege: 3:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosaline, I see all you are up to and that's not fair enough. You should always give other people fair chance in every situation, especially when you have had your own share. It's very bad of you wanting all to yourself. May I tell you? No amount of money is ever enough if everybody chooses to be greedy and that's what makes the world as bad as it gets. Knowing fully, you have had a fair chances already, could you kindly help me the sum of #5,800? You're definitely not obligated to help but it will go a long way.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by seunhandsome: 3:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Rosaline5000:
lol why will he proof you wrong because you be God or he needs your validation. Ibtxo is already rich and he dont need to proof anything to a faceless person in the internet
Abeg shift instead of you guys to tell people like this to stop you are attacking me because you think I am the cause of your problem

She should go to the pope in penitence and proceed further to the Ulama for forgiveness. She has violated the ordained rules of human existence and communalistic feelings. Just imagine that the person you are trying to praise sing is as greedy as you are, you won't be here doing this. She’s greed personified. It still doesn’t detract from the valid point raised. To the keen observer, a pattern has been presumed to be established and just awaiting validation. When did you suddenly become his spokesperson or family Lawyer IBtxo Is highly cerebral and clearly understands what I’m saying.

4 Likes

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Becka021(f): 4:29pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:

This life is really strange!

Someday, we are going to smile too!

Keep doing what is good, sir.
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Nobody: 5:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
We thank God
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Wanbissaka: 5:14pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lovey03:

I have been happy for days now because of what you did for me I remembered 3 years ago when someone ask you to coach him on how to be successful like you and you said
Work smart not hard
I kept that saying in my heart and I will never be ungrateful to you next month I will start my business and I hope to give you updates about it
remain blessed sir
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by WishfulProtege: 5:32pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lovey03, I do not mind you helping me with the sum of #5,800 please, it is really condescending for me to do this but yet I need it badly abeg. It doesn't matter how long it takes but I will refund you if you give me on the basis that you lend me.
Lovey03:

I have been happy for days now because of what you did for me I remembered 3 years ago when someone ask you to coach him on how to be successful like you and you said
Work smart not hard
I kept that saying in my heart and I will never be ungrateful to you next month I will start my business and I hope to give you updates about it
remain blessed sir
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by plsdisvirginme: 6:13pm On Nov 20, 2021
IBtxo:

E kaaro sir,
jọwọ o rẹ mi lati jẹ talaka.
Jọwọ bawo ni MO ṣe le ṣaṣeyọri bii iwọ.

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Trailblazer93: 7:51pm On Nov 20, 2021
seunhandsome:

Nigerians are known to be religious showfeelist and ethnic jingoists. I hope you are not one of those who don't help if the individual requesting assistance does not fall within your ethnic extraction or religious divide. The philanthropist is that individual who assists without taking these cursor blinkers into consideration. i am yet to see a detribalized individual. Statistics have been taken on those you've assisted and there is a pattern. is it safe to conclude that you are an ethnic messiah? if no, prove me wrong. 2058417986 UBA
Emotional blackmail is what you are driving towards... Some are even saying he gives to only girls. If he credits you good, if he doesn't you move. Good luck

1 Like

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by DSC7: 6:42am On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Good morning and happy Sunday Bossman....

You have done great things bro...

Thanks for putting smiles on faces of the less privileges....
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by IyaZainab: 8:13am On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Good morning sir
Thanks for the help being rendered
Thanks for coming to our aid
Thanks for helping us where the politicians refused to
Thanks for letting us know there's light at the end of the tunnel

Permit me to rename your moniker as NairalandSamaritan
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 8:30am On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account
Abeg sir make una Help me too
Na farm I go use the money for
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Agbecassava: 8:33am On Nov 21, 2021
IBtxo:

Drop your account
Abeg if you help me, I wan stop security work make I face my farm 100 pacent

Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2021
God is good
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Demmama7(m): 10:35am On Nov 21, 2021
[
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by WishfulProtege: 10:49am On Nov 21, 2021
Lolz! You are just one crook, unrepentant and you seem to know what you intend to do by doing this but go on.
Lovey03:
Sir Thanks for reaching out to me through email I just sent you a message
Re: Davido Receives Over N70m In Four Hour, After Asking Colleagues For N1m (Pics) by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 21, 2021
Givers never lack

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (45) (Reply)

Cee C Involved In An Accident, As She Hits Someone (Photos, Video) / Banky W Driving 2002 Range Rover - 2 Ladies Shocked. Celebrities React / Kanye West 'walks On Water' As He Makes Entrance To Sunday Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.