Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,815 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:29 PM

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide (37113 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by gassbee: 9:48pm On Nov 17, 2021
alizma:
This is called executive begger. The initial news had it that he needed money to clear his car, now the story is about his birthday.
do u really know who davido is

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by grandstar(m): 9:50pm On Nov 17, 2021
I won't be surprised if the giver has not given up to 1m to any of his family members

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by SamuelAnyawu(m): 9:51pm On Nov 17, 2021
irunoko:
grin

I smell lies in all of these challenge

Pray for Wealth.

To some people one million be like your 3k

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:54pm On Nov 17, 2021
NOETHNICITY:
David is naturally lucky in life

There's no such thing as luck. What lazy people call lick is actually; preparation meeting opportunity.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by ShawnT(m): 9:55pm On Nov 17, 2021
And the guy no dey pay tithe for church o.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Pharaoh4rin(m): 9:58pm On Nov 17, 2021
gambia:
It's clear the youths can sponsor a candidate without anyone being the Godfather for presidency, but I don't think they have such thoughts.

Oh my guiness! This is a very powerful idea.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by cardoctor(m): 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
Stage
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by thesolutions(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
princepee:
Someone close to Davido should please tell him that just one million naira is all that I need for my business.
I will pay back with interest.
go bank. They are looking for you.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Ayoolamax: 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Optimistguy1969:
Money just full Davido akant.
Wetin poor fans go come donate na?!

100million of wakanda inu coin
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by knowhowk: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
timesup234:
Mentally Davido can't control himself. Lock him up in a mental institution and throw away the keys
. That is for you not Davido
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by SenecaTheYonger: 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
grandstar:
I won't be surprised if the giver has not given up to 1m to any of his family members

Person wey dey in debt. Dem don bust am for Twitter
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by lkillbrokehoes: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
DropsMic:
It's only a matter of time now before General bubu calls Davido
grin
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by knowhowk: 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
thesolutions:
go bank. They are looking for you.
. Really ! I think you are not a Nigerian ...Which bank will give 1 Million naiira without asking for Documents that would not frustrate U

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by dapolaw(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
He wants to use the car to celebrate his birthday.

alizma:
This is called executive begger. The initial news had it that he needed money to clear his car, now the story is about his birthday.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by thesolutions(m): 10:17pm On Nov 17, 2021
knowhowk:
. Really ! I think you are not a Nigerian ...Which bank will give 1 Million naiira without asking for Documents that would not frustrate U
I heard bubu gave us NEPA bill. Give them something. You are worth more than a million bubu.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Nobody: 10:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
motionarena:
Nice, but the boy look like person wey no get money.
oga oga oga don't ever underate person in terms of money. Mostly when the person is from east. He will look like hungry person on your face. But millions full account. Millions worth of goods at store and warehouse.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by starstunna1313(m): 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2021
motionarena:

Bro always remember that there are a lot of rich people out there who do not love to make noise and some who still dress modestly

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Eaglesence: 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
Sammydanny:
One of Africa's biggest stars ever, Davido has continued raking in alot of money from fans and friends online.

The singer met one of his fans at Dubai mall who gifted him N1.6 million.

The fan bumped into Davido and offered to be part of the donations toward his birthday. He gave Davido Dubai currency that is worth N1.6 million.

Davido captured the moment and shared it on his Instastories.

Watch the video below:

[flash=425,300]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWGgn6O0vRs[/flash]

Meanwhile, the donation has hit N80m and counting.

Abi Davido don dey join NSPPD fire platform. I hear say wonders dey happen there o shocked
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Breastfeed: 10:29pm On Nov 17, 2021
No be lie, see money dey troop in from everywhere
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Thunderfayayou: 10:35pm On Nov 17, 2021
timesup234:
Mentally Davido can't control himself. Lock him up in a mental institution and throw away the keys

Na you wey poor still the para for person wey friends raise 131m and still counting for 1 day!

You don eat??

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Zeel007: 10:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
GeneralPula:
Davido is the biggest artist in Africa..
were you sleeping while typing this. Or it was a mistake right
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Imustnottalk: 10:53pm On Nov 17, 2021
motionarena:
check his Instagram page the boy get money oo just that some people money no dey show for their body

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Sorrento: 11:00pm On Nov 17, 2021
motionarena:
Because he no fat ba?

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by EmekaBlue(m): 11:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Wizkid never donate?

Selfish boy
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Mummiesgirls4(f): 11:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
I know he will share part of the money he is a cheerful giver

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by ugotaya: 11:22pm On Nov 17, 2021
Finally The Two Duo Of P Sqaure Have Settled Their Rifts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8bxiC_3fgI
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by JbravoAdodger(m): 11:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Funniest thing I've seen in 2021
I laugh tire angry cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shines As She Steps Out In Style / BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Nancy Isime's Outfit To 'Living In Bondage' Abuja Premiere

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.