Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,475 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:33 PM

Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide (37097 Views)

Burna Boy Fan Gifts Him A Portrait Diamond Painting (video) / Mike Ejeagha Now Living In Poverty. New Photo Of The Singer / Lady Begs Reekado Banks For A Picture, But See What She Did To The Singer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by KingDash: 11:41pm On Nov 17, 2021
EyezofGod120:
grin make wizkid try this thing na,,he no go see 1m,, people wey wizkid don help never reach 5 for this world
bros no talk that kind thing oh... you see wizkid and Burna boy, these two na giants oh.. wizkid fit get like 3billion in 1hr.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Abdotcom(m): 11:45pm On Nov 17, 2021
youmour:
Hope that guy don send money back to him house people , and not all this famzing.
the guy have sow seed
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Abdotcom(m): 11:49pm On Nov 17, 2021
Davido please my birthday is next month, help me tell your fans to give me just 100 naira each, please I don't need much
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by IbileIfe: 11:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
irunoko:
grin

I smell lies in all of these challenge
Don't mind all these ARRANGED publicity stunt of all these insecure people.
Many of them are BORROW POSE gang.

Davido is a noisemaker.
One on one, Wizkid is richer than him without his father's money.
And Wizkid does not make noise.

You have money AND you are owing banks.
You have money AND you are owing workers' salaries.

Only Federal Inland Revenue Service (FIRS) knows the true facts of these characters.
Davido's money is from his dad.
Have you looked at the circumstances of his close pals who suddenly died?
They were not given proper medical treatment.
Two were rushed to a public hospital and abandoned and not to a private hospital.
One who should have been flown by Air Doctor in an emergency was only taken to a local hospital with doctors of questionable qualifications.

The club owners and others are under the radar of EFCC and NDLEA.

Friends for Benefits are not true Friends.
True friends are not known by how much money they give you, but by how much attention they give you when you are broken.

2 Likes

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by AnthonyAk(m): 12:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Witch craft
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Aboguede(m): 12:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Uncleodi:
Kai...our naira no get value ooh...when is Emefiele bringing back the currency to how it was when he was small

That proves you (0) zero about economics shocked
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Luvvy01(f): 1:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by lordswill03: 1:20am On Nov 18, 2021
That boy's younger brother fit don de call am from villa for a raise and yet here he is enriching David

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Abiodunspectre(m): 1:37am On Nov 18, 2021
Incase you don't have a fan to give you 1Million then you can participate in the golden morn heritage promo to win interesting prizes.

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Johnnyessence(m): 1:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido have already sowed the seeds of giving in the lives of people, do you know how many young artists he has helped through his givings. Davido is a giver, he build lives by his givings. People should learn from him. Davido once said that we rise by givings to the less privileged ones. Davido has sowed the seeds of giving and he’s reaping it in bountiful fold.

3 Likes

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Olamilekxy(m): 2:06am On Nov 18, 2021
GeneralPula:
Davido is the biggest artist in Africa..

Why?
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by ExposingdMatrix: 2:11am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Kog45(m): 3:31am On Nov 18, 2021
Davido for do truly fans donation challenge with Wasiu Ayinde to truly test his popularity...Wasiu Ayinde(K1 de Ultimate) for don raised over a billion naira in hours not even a day from associates.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by olusola200: 3:33am On Nov 18, 2021
Who God has blessed no one can curse
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Adefolarin1: 4:22am On Nov 18, 2021
BigDawsNet:
People like Dangote will not be part of this

He invest in a proper projects or business

And donate to the needy charity...

Kudos to all contributors...

To those with no cash...God will surprise you

Stay blessed
Amen IN JESUS NAME.

1 Like

Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by idpompe: 4:57am On Nov 18, 2021
gambia:
It's clear the youths can sponsor a candidate without anyone being the Godfather for presidency, but I don't think they have such thoughts.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by irunoko(m): 5:14am On Nov 18, 2021
SamuelAnyawu:

Pray for Wealth.

To some people one million be like your 3k
I still smell lies and attention seeking cool
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by irunoko(m): 5:15am On Nov 18, 2021
Dbiz1111:

Can't you just be happy.. Poor hater I
I smell lies.btw I'm wealthy.wealth doesn't shout cool
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by HRMK: 5:22am On Nov 18, 2021
isnt it madness gifting a man that can buy u over severally?
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Clinghton: 6:13am On Nov 18, 2021
Honestly naira no get value, even Go-fund me in European countries no dey reach $500,000.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by Nobody: 6:31am On Nov 18, 2021
If u don't have upto a billion don't send davido money
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by meobizy(f): 6:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Meanwhile Nairalanders are coming up with new scams to trick money out of people.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by alizma: 6:40am On Nov 18, 2021
gassbee:
do u really know who davido is
This is the thought that enslaved Africans till today. If Davido is what you think he is, I dare him to pay everyone that contributed twice the amount they contribute.
Re: Davido's Fan Gifts Him N1.6 Million After Meeting The Singer At Dubai Mall (vide by chosengocap: 6:50am On Nov 18, 2021
wwwtortoise:
shocked

The buhariconomics is fast spreading like heatwave.

FG seek donations from World bank, EU, Asia . . .

Pastors seek offering from members

Kafayat & Onome appeal for urgent 2k

Davido seek donations from fans and well wishers.’

The bambi alah economy is going round

You sure you aren't nwaamaikpe?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ruby Ojiakor Campaigns For Cindy, Cries / Jodie Celebrates Her Son, Chinua On His 6th Birthday (Photos) / Biodun Okeowo Reacts On Lying In Her Grass To Grace Story - Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.