Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,148 members, 7,780,089 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:31 AM

Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes (18599 Views)

See Pictures Of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Road Bogije Ibeju Lekki Lagos / Africa's Top Ten Cities To Live In-Forbes / Fastjet Agrees To Form Low-cost Airline With Nigeria’s Red 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Akanbiedu(m): 2:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
Sometimes I get the feeling that anti-Tinubu posters on this forum are PDP agents. Whether we like it or not, Tinubu is now the only standing "check" against the PDP.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Gbenge77(m): 2:59pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hes really investing his loot.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by olabukola: 3:02pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

You just confirmed that YOU are the fool paid!
I am a Lagosian not by putting it as username! You are known for your foolishness, Mumu
Are u originally from Lagos or u were lucky to be born in Lagos by Ibo, Hausa or Bendel parents.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

You just confirmed that YOU are the fool paid!
I am a Lagosian not by putting it as username! You are known for your foolishness, Mumu

I really don't think you are Lagosian, but if you really are, hey, there's always the sole mumu in every society.

Again, how much are they paying you to tarnish a man's name without proof of wrong doing?

If all you do is run around the internet to spew rubbish without facts, then you are a re.tarded and ignorant clown

Till you're able to show us with facts and evidence what Tinubu did wrong, then you are a silly rumor mongering market woman.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:05pm On Jun 08, 2011
olabukola:

Are u originally from Lagos or u were lucky to be born in Lagos by Ibo, Hausa or Bendel parents.

Every loser claim Lagos just to hide under their hate and silliness.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Wizardofoz: 3:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
Throughout his undergraduate years, young Bola was on the Dean’s List and was honoured with the Outstanding Student’s Award, the University Scholar’s Award and the Certificate of Merit in Accounting and Finance. He was also awarded the prestigious Sumna cum laude for scoring 3.54 out of possible 4.0 GP.
http://asiwajubolatinubu.com/about/index.html

Every year the university recognizes the following distinctions based on Grade Point Average among its graduates: Summa Cum Laude (3.95-4.0); Magna Cum Laude (3.80-3.94); Cum Laude (3.50-3.79).
http://www.csu.edu/hpps/pointstoremeberfaq.htm

Tinubu cant stop lying.

What else is he lying about?

check this out:

Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu never attended either the University of Chicago or the Chicago State University at anytime contrary to his claims. [b]Neither did he obtain any B. Sc degree in Economics or Business Administration from any university. Indeed, he never qualified as a certified public accountan[/b]t,” he said.

On Form CF 001 in 2003 , Senator Bola Ahmed Tinubu claimed to have been born in Lagos on March 29, 1952 whilst by passport No. A158399 issued by the Federal Republic of Nigeria on 16th February 1988, he was entered to have been born on 29th March, 1954 in Iragbiji, a place in Osun State of Nigeria,” We gathered.

He said “records of the CAC (Corporate Affairs Commission) in Nigeria confirms that as at 23rd July 2002, Bola Tinubu remains a director of Compass Finance and Investment Company Limited in addition to both Abiodun Agbele and Mueez Akande, identified as his long standing drug and money laundering associates in the Affidavit of Agent Kevin Moss

http://www.thetruthng.com/news-reports/tinubu%E2%80%99s-past-haunts-him/

God help us from this Asiwaju!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 3:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

I really don't think you are Lagosian, but if you really are, hey, there's always the sole mumu in every society.

Again, how much are they paying you to tarnish a man's name without proof of wrong doing?

If all you do is run around the internet to spew rubbish without facts, then you are a re.tarded and ignorant clown

Till you're able to show us with facts and evidence what Tinubu did wrong, then you are a silly rumor mongering market woman.

I am not a PAID A person like you! This is my first post against Tinubu!
Every thread on TINUBU you rant and show how cretin you are to the NLders!

I guess you are paid per post! Time will tell and the truth will be revealed,
Tell me OBJ did not loot, then it shows you are mumu
Tell me Tinubu is a saint, then I it shows how reeeeetaaaaaaaaaa.rrrrddddddddeed you are!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 3:24pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Tinubu cant stop lying.

check this out:

Amen! I guess Eko Ile is from Iragbiji too!!!
Must someone put eko-lie as username for people to know his/her state of origin?
Empty drum makes,  grin
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:31pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

I am not a PAID A person like you! This is my first post against Tinubu!
Every thread on TINUBU you rant and show how cretin you are to the NLders!

I guess you are paid per post! Time will tell and the truth will be revealed,
Tell me OBJ did not loot, then it shows you are mumu
Tell me Tinubu is a saint, then I it shows how reeeeetaaaaaaaaaa.rrrrddddddddeed you are!

You must be a paid attack dog since you have no evidence to back up any of your silly claims. Abi why is it so hard for you to back up your accusations with facts?

I can not tell you OBJ stole money because I didn't see him do it and I have no proof to stand on in that regards and also, he's yet to be charged and convicted in any court of law

I can not tell you Tinubu stole money because I didn't see him do it and I have no proof to stand on in that regards and also, he's yet to be charged and convicted in any court of law

Making false claims and bearing false witness is what ignorant illiterates like you people do, not me.

Again, till you show us proof that Tinubu stole money, you remain the re.tarded ignorant rumor mongering market woman clown
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by DaDoctor: 3:33pm On Jun 08, 2011
EKO ILE is a paid and blind PRO to Tinubu,, so dont go proving the point to her,
IT IS CLEARER NOW THAT LAGOS IS GOOD BUT CAN BE BETTER IF ONLY ALL OUR RESOURCES AND WEALTH IS UTILISED AND NOT GIVEN AS APPRECAITION TO GOD FATHERS WHO WOULD LOOT SOME AND USE THE REST TO WIN ELCTIONS IN THE OTHER STATE JUST FOR SELFISH REASONS.

WE HAVE GONE PAST IT,

HE IS ONLY TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF OUR GREAT PARTY ACN

THERE OUGHT TO BE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE SAID LOOTERS(PEE DEE PEE) AND THE CLAIMED PROGRESSIVE(EH SEE EN)

EKO ONI BAJE O!!!!!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:35pm On Jun 08, 2011
Da Doctor:

EKO ILE is a paid and blind PRO to Tinubu,, so dont go proving the point to her,
IT IS CLEARER NOW THAT LAGOS IS GOOD BUT CAN BE BETTER IF ONLY ALL OUR RESOURCES AND WEALTH IS UTILISED AND NOT GIVEN AS APPRECAITION TO GOD FATHERS WHO WOULD LOOT SOME AND USE THE REST TO WIN ELCTIONS IN THE OTHER STATE JUST FOR SELFISH REASONS.

WE HAVE GONE PAST IT,

HE IS ONLY TARNISHING THE IMAGE OF OUR GREAT PARTY ACN

THERE OUGHT TO BE A DISTINCTION BETWEEN THE SAID LOOTERS(PEE DEE PEE) AND THE CLAIMED PROGRESSIVE(EH SEE EN)

EKO ONI BAJE O!!!!!

Comedy is not your thing, hang on to your day job and that's if you have any.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Anvaller: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Hmm, well as I am not fan of Tinubu tho, but the story hmmm!!! Its looking very untrue. The picture is not convincing. That does not look like our tarmac and our landscape.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Wizardofoz: 3:37pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

You must be a paid attack dog since you have no evidence to back up any of your silly claims. Abi why is it so hard for you to back up your accusations with facts?

I can not tell you OBJ stole money because I didn't see him do it and I have no proof to stand on in that regards and also, he's yet to be charged and convicted in any court of law

I can not tell you Tinubu stole money because I didn't see him do it and I have no proof to stand on in that regards and also, he's yet to be charged and convicted in any court of law

Making false claims and bearing false witness is what ignorant illiterates like you people do, not me.

Again, till you show us proof that Tinubu stole money, you remain the re.tarded ignorant rumor mongering market woman clown

Of course, IBB did not steal  money or did you see him steal money?

IBB did not kill Vatsa, since Eko ile did not see him do it

Sgt rogers did not kill Kudirat, since Eko ile did not see him pull the trigger

GEJ did not father his children, becase Eko ile wasnt there when GEJ was phocking madam GEJ

God did not create this world, since EKo ile did not help him shovel

Seun does not own NL, since Eko Ile was not there when he was writing the code for this forum

Hmmm, Eko Ile's logic, PRICELESS!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:38pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Tinubu cant stop lying.

check this out:

Silly irony. A liar calling other people liar? Wonders shall never end.

How hard was if for you to dig up that trash? I hope you didn't sweat too much or pay for that worthless trash, lmao
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

Iragbiji boy! I only laugh you to scorn!
Don't worry, you have more post already!
Since you are paid on ''paid per post basis''
Continue in your ranting!!! You are known for it
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:40pm On Jun 08, 2011
Wizardofoz:

Of course, IBB did not steal  money or did you see him steal money?

IBB did not kill Vatsa, since Eko ile did not see him do it

Sgt rogers did not kill Kudirat, since Eko ile did not see him pull the trigger

GEJ did not father his children, becase Eko ile wasnt there when GEJ was phocking madam GEJ

God did not create this world, since EKo ile did not help him shovel

Seun does not own NL, since Eko Ile was not there when he was writing the code for this forum

Hmmm, Eko Ile's logic, PRICELESS!

Can you take any of your silly rumors and accusations to any court of law and obtain a conviction?

Yes or No. I know the answer is NO. So shut up and quit wasting my time.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 3:42pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

Iragbiji boy! I only laugh you to scorn!
Don't worry, you have more post already!
Since you are paid on ''paid per post basis''
Continue in your ranting!!! You are known for it

I guess you are leaving because your ignorant a/s/s couldn't pull the facts and evidence out of your lying mouth?

Loser,
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EzeUche1(m): 3:45pm On Jun 08, 2011
All Hail Emperor Tinubu! grin
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by Mariory(m): 3:48pm On Jun 08, 2011
Is this story true? I hope the Nigerian press can put the FOI bill to the test here.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by DaDoctor: 3:55pm On Jun 08, 2011
EKO ILE,

you are just too blind to facts sha!!!!AND U ARE PAID AND NOW THEY HAVE PUT YOU ON STANDBY TO REPLY ANYONE WHO GETS CLOSER THE TRUTH, BUT YOU CANT DERAIL US O!

i dey laff o!

fowl yanshhh dey open as breeze dey blow o!

lmao,
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 3:56pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

I guess you are leaving because your ignorant a/s/s couldn't pull the facts and evidence out of your lying mouth?

Loser,

ROFLMAO! A liar calling another person liar!
By month end your post would be enough to feed you! lel
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by DaDoctor: 3:58pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko ile, no response justify your pay na
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 4:00pm On Jun 08, 2011
Da Doctor:

SECONDED!!!
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 4:03pm On Jun 08, 2011
fxtopedia:

ROFLMAO! A liar calling another person liar!
By month end your post would be enough to feed you! lel

Like I said, till you show us your facts, you remain the ignorant clown and the liar.

I have the definition for you.

lie
1    /laɪ/ Show Spelled [lahy] Show IPA noun, verb, lied, ly·ing.
–noun
a false statement made with deliberate intent to deceive; an intentional untruth; a falsehood.
something intended or serving to convey a false impression; imposture: His flashy car was a lie that deceived no one.
an inaccurate or false statement.

Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by olabukola: 4:04pm On Jun 08, 2011
This insult to EKO ILE id getting too much. Its his right to support who ever he want to support. After all IBB gat supporters, ObJ Gat supporters and so on. Eko ile no mind them, even if you paid to post, its part of ur national abi Lagos cake.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 4:06pm On Jun 08, 2011
Da Doctor:

Looks like you are justifying yours too.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by snowdrops(m): 4:12pm On Jun 08, 2011
Mariory:

Is this story true? I hope the Nigerian press can put the FOI bill to the test here.
not when they have bought up the press. slowly slowly what we call nigeria would owned by a few individuals
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EkoIle1: 4:15pm On Jun 08, 2011
snowdrops:

not when they have bought up the press. slowly slowly what we call nigeria would owned by a few individuals

Tinubu bought up the EFCC and the opposition in charge of the EFCC too?

What's next, Tinubu is going to buy up the air you breath.

The sad and crazy rubbish you read on NL sometimes sef,
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by EzeUche1(m): 4:17pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile, you are becoming the new Beaf. grin
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by 2mch(m): 4:18pm On Jun 08, 2011
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry

I dont know which emotion to express on this thread. This is shocking. At what cost have the SW sold themselves. It is time we start holding our leaders to a standard. If these are the people the future generation should hail and support, then imagine 100 Tinubu's? The SW is definitely in trouble. As the Yoruba elders said, we need to go back to the drawing board. The FG has a lot to look into. Were the acquisition of lands bought at choice prices relative to their worth? Fashola should be investigated for giving a company that clearly has a conflict of interest with his government to handle the taxes. With this weakness and laxity in the Lagos State government, Fashola is not fit to be president. We cannot have Tinubu hold the nations treasury to hostage. What do we call this kleptomania or what? We have to demand better, there should be accountability and checks and balances. Otherwise what kind of region are we going to be if the idea is to move towards regionalism? He is even blaming the Awo family for not having a dynasty. With the way he is going it is clear this is his intention. A Saraki of the SW.
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by fxtopedia(m): 4:19pm On Jun 08, 2011
Eko Ile:

Like I said, till you show us your facts, you remain the ignorant clown and the liar.

I have the definition for you.

Iragbiji Eko ile

Continue enjoying your PAID PER POST job jare
just like a poster said it is part of national cake
Re: Oga Tinubu Buys Bellview Airline With Picture as Asiwaju Gets His Name In Forbes by DaDoctor: 4:20pm On Jun 08, 2011
@snow drop, Very  correct snow drop!!!We had TOT IT WAS JUST PDP THAT WAS AMASSING LOOTS O!!!

Eko ile, CHAIIIII, YOU ARE A BLIND BATHEMEUS TO TRUTH AND REALITY

Lol!!!!

EKO ILE, ARA GA GBA NDI ARA O!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Road Closed As Fuel Laden Tanker Catches Fire In Anthony / Transitioning From Ppr To Landing In Canada / Abuja-kaduna Train Service Records N5m Income In 2 Weeks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.