Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,986 members, 7,799,373 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:53 PM

Start Your Own Jewelry Business - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Start Your Own Jewelry Business (445 Views)

Start your own Human Hair dropshipping business with Queenzhair and cash out / The Home Of Necklaces, Jewelry! Family & Friends / Start Your Cleaning & Fumigation Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Jewelry Business by Prehciousness: 5:31pm On Nov 17, 2021
Are you a student, stay at home wife/mum, unemployed, underemployed, looking for a side business, looking for a full time business, 9-5er?

This offer is exactly what you need to help you make that cool money.

You don't have to stress yourself of going to the market, we are here to help take that stress off you.

You can make double of the money invested, this is a juicy offer.

Get 50pairs of earrings for 20k
Get 25pairs of earrings for 10k
Get 15pairs of earrings for 6k
We deliver nationwide.
Contact https:///message/WFYHHQ4ERNOJJ1

Location is Akowonjo, Lagos

Re: Start Your Own Jewelry Business by Prehciousness: 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2021
This wholesale deal is a juicy offer. You can earn double of money invested.

Re: Start Your Own Jewelry Business by Prehciousness: 7:00pm On Nov 20, 2021
My lovely nairaland people, please patronize me

(1) (Reply)

I'm Down Financially / [video] You Must Delete His Number – Nigerian Lady Fights Her Bestie Over Suspic / Pls What's Your Take On This Issue.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.