Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,882 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members (53139 Views)

When Your Wife Says " I Hate You And I Regret Marrying You" / Family Members Took Pictures With Standing Dead Man (Disturbing Photos) / 'Frustrated' Lastborn Tired Of Housework Writes Warning Letter To Family Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Mrlouis: 10:03pm On Nov 17, 2021
CHAI, SNIPER 500 NAIRA GO SOLVE THIS.
NA YOUR TYPE DEY POISON MEN FOR VILLAGE.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by marwanafrica: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:
I just can't help myself, right since I was a little kid. I get jealous easily.

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

I hate it when people gives me money, it anolds me, makes me feel less.

Please how do I contain this attitude of mine.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

I want to be the number one guy

I want to be the giver always
. Spirit of Entitlement!!!

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by lomprico(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
witchcraft is in you!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by NwaNimo1(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by stanliwise(m): 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

I want everything to be just me alone, I want to be the one to have money then give it out to people.

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself.

You’re suffering from narcissism.
It’s a medical condition

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MMXX: 10:04pm On Nov 17, 2021
weird

But truthfully lots of people have similar traits but don't even know it,how you manage or control this feeling is the crux here..So long as you don't let it turn into envy and jealousy or anger towards others when they progressing while you not,prompting you to want to wrong or harm them,then I think it's not that bad,you can be said to be chauvinistic or narcissistic person.. It's a biological trait common amongst most people..

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Exkandayee(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
O you must die, because before you don reach 60 years and broke, you'll become mama g (Susu) male version

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by makavellidon: 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

you are wicked ds matter wey yan so na death by hanging then suppose give you wicked soul
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Knows(m): 10:05pm On Nov 17, 2021
Na normal feeling bro we just deh comot eyes ni.. everyone wanna be the richest.

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by kalvoken(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I just want to be the one running everything in my family or any place I find myself

You don't do it yet, but with time, if you don't STOP YOUR EVIL WAY, you shall metamorphos to that.

I pray your family member should have killed you before then. You are no different from a very old man that swore that NONE OF HIS BIOLGICAL CHILDREN WILL BE RICHER THAN HE IS..

I want to be the number one guy.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by tunaxy(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
It's no problem really. I believe this might be the result of your environment growing up. Okay, instead of focusing on others, try and focus on yourself. Find yourself, I mean your inner self, what do love to do most? Focus on that one thing you love to do most and be very good at it. Then start to teach others. Don't try to compete with anyone, instead you should work on your personal development. In the end, try to make as much money as possible. Making a lot of money will make you so happy that you wouldn't even care about what's happening to others around you.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Solofresh2: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I get you pretty well.If I say I don't get you I would be lying to you.
I'm like that too naturally though, not completely because I hate seeing my loved ones suffer.
I think you should just learn to be your own boss, do what makes you happy and enjoy your life to the fullest.
As long as you don't do evil, you are fine.
Believe me, it's your nature you can't change it.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by marwanafrica: 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Thanks for understanding.

I will try
with this spirit in you,you will struggle in life.
priotise on making others happy than yourself and see how amazing your life will be

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by gambia(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Imagine

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by drchibuike53(m): 10:06pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

Replace "anolds" with annoys...then I will take u seriously,right now u r simply a ranting BIG BABY.

DRCHIBZ
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Okhuadams(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

self esteem pride the only solution go for then you will be alone, but I tell u won't b alone cos maggots and worms will b ur company. Small boy with small mind and head. But I tell you again no man is an island no man stands alone each man needs a friend and a brother
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by slickbak(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Good luck is contagious. Let yourself be happy, knowing fully well yours is around the corner.

If you really want to run things, put your initiative towards your success so you can truly run things in the real sense.

Catching feelings won’t have you running things. You’ll keep wishing.

Pray to God to help you run things anything you start feeling bad my brother.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by TheWolfen(m): 10:07pm On Nov 17, 2021
Yes sir.
In learning witchcraft 101
Jealousy and hatred are their first courses of study.
I don't judge op but admire his strength to be able to identify his shortcomings because those demons would hardly give one a chance.
Yes he needs deliverance

Orogigu:

Well said
Op need deliverance

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by jimmychang: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You knowing the problem and also admitting that it is bad is a good sign....This life nothing really matters,all is vanity so bro no too dey reason spoil.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Ooye12: 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
All you need is a strong prayer and try to Control your mind any time you see people’s been successful
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by LaReinaa(f): 10:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
You're a wizard.. you need serious deliverance from the spirit of wickedness and witchcraft!
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by ceevee2003: 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
michlins:
for you to seek solution is evidence of being on a path to redemption. The fact you acknowledge it's not a good emotion is what makes you a better human being.

Forget all these people castigating you, they do much worse thing. If all people have been seeking solutions when their worst instincts come calling, there will be less evil in this world.
you are a very mature person. You gave the best comment here.

2 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Okhuadams(m): 10:09pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

self esteem pride the only solution na death then you will be alone, but I tell u won't b alone cos maggots and worms will b ur company. Small boy with small mind and head. But I tell you again no man is an island no man stands alone each man needs a friend and a brother
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by RolexOfGeneva(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
falcon01:
dang! That's something else. Try focusing on making people happy instead of yours, go out of your way for people just to see them happy.
Your happiness matters more than anyone else's.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Adrian98(m): 10:10pm On Nov 17, 2021
You suppose die o. People like you can kill people just for their own good. May God or whatever you worship help you.
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by tunaxy(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
If you're the reading type, I'll recommend this book by Dale Carnegie... "How To Stop Worrying And Start Living"

Get that book, then pray and you shall be grateful ever after.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Laeroy(f): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

I love that you're able to open up as to what's affecting you in the inside cos it really takes a whole lot of guts to do this....

Also for bringing it to this platform, it shows that you realise it's such a big problem, hence the need to get adequate advice or assistance..

I must say that your feelings are valid and true, you didn't make your self feel this way, it comes naturally, but you must make effort in killing such thoughts and taking charge of your emotions..cos it's just the adamic nature of man to feel the way you're or have been feeling.

Please don't mind those castigating you for pouring out your mind just the way it is..the difference btw you and majority of them is that you're able say what dwells inside of you as it is, while they feel same and would never admit it......

Just make conscious effort to always thrash whatever ill feelings you have towards others and showing empathy (putting others in your shoes) most times would help you overcome such I'll thoughts..

One love bro.

7 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Godpowerike(m): 10:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
All you in your life is Jesus Christ.

1 Like

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by jhubril(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Very typical of an old friend I eventually kept at arm's length. Bro, you are an evil being and that's frankly natural. If only you could change for the better.....the earlier, the better. Change begins with purifying your wicked heart before it leads you to bring more curses upon your generation.

4 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by MeghaneMorgane(f): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
1. Op you need to understand that life is not a competition. It is when you see life as a competition that the success of others will make you sad. But immediately you change that mindset and understand that everyone on earth is running their race including you, you will be happy for people’s success.

2. You need to give your life to Christ

3. Understand that it is what you wish for others that will befall you. If you wish others evil, evil will be your portion. If you wish others good, good will be your portion

3 Likes

Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Munzy14(m): 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Ì
Icouldhave:

Ps

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

No be juju be this? grin grin

Na like this e dey start, ones you reach 50yrs na to the kill una village youths one by one... grin cheesy

You will come and grow those evil men goati that is grey... grin

Congratulations in advance as you advance to the next phase.
Re: I Hate Seeing People Succeed Including Family Members by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 17, 2021
Icouldhave:

Lies.

I don't do bad.

Neither do I do evil.

You can be the giver and others also givers...Why wishing another down for you to go up?...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Gift Your Abroad Relative Has Ever Given To You? / Nigerians, We’ve Got A Sexuality Problem / Two Nigerian Twin Women Who Are 120 Years Old (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.