Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread (1430 Views)

Nursing Students And Aspirant Thread / NUC Hands Over LAUTECH Ownership To Oyo Govt, Cedes Health Sciences To Osun Govt / 2019/2020 Unilag Aspirant Thread!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 7:59pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is a thread for Jambites seeking admission into the prestigious College of Health Sciences, University of Uyo.
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:11pm On Nov 17, 2021
The college consists of the following faculties and departments:

1. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
(i) Medicine and Surgery
(ii) Dentistry and Dental Surgery
(iii) Nursing Science

2. Faculty of Basic Allied Health Sciences
(i) Radiography
(ii) Physiotherapy
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science

3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
(i) Medical Anatomy
(ii) Medical Physiology
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 8:14pm On Nov 17, 2021
All the departments listed above are fully accredited for undergraduate studies.
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Dvd4: 12:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Please I need information about their Direct Entry
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 11:02am On Nov 25, 2021
Dvd4:
Please I need information about their Direct Entry

I don't know much about DE, but I do know that Uniuyo gives preference to its JUPEB students when it comes to DE admissions.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Dvd4: 12:16pm On Dec 10, 2021
OwoukoUrua:

I don't know much about DE, but I do know that Uniuyo gives preference to its JUPEB students when it comes to DE admissions.
Okay thanks!
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Sinai2021: 2:18pm On Dec 10, 2021
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 8:53pm On Aug 05, 2022
Hello just saw this thread, I'm a uniuyo hopeful for NURSING SCIENCE, do you know how they conduct thier screening?
My Jamb score is 262 and ssce is all C5, do I stand a chance, I'm from Akwa ibom
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 8:54pm On Aug 05, 2022
OwoukoUrua:
All the departments listed above are fully accredited for undergraduate studies.
what's nursing quota
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:00am On Aug 06, 2022
Drvenom:
Hello just saw this thread, I'm a uniuyo hopeful for NURSING SCIENCE, do you know how they conduct thier screening?
My Jamb score is 262 and ssce is all C5, do I stand a chance, I'm from Akwa ibom

Your chances of being admitted are high

Don't worry about your SSCE.

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 6:01am On Aug 06, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

I'll have to find out
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 9:03pm On Aug 06, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

I'll have to find out
alright, thanks
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 3:49pm On Aug 19, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

I'll have to find out
boss did you find out?
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 3:50pm On Aug 19, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

someone just told me they use jamb 60: 40 ssce ratio for the average.
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 9:59am On Aug 20, 2022
Drvenom:
someone just told me they use jamb 60: 40 ssce ratio for the average.

Not true at all

Uniuyo uses UTME to select candidates for admission

1 Like

Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2022
Drvenom:
boss did you find out?

Can't reach the person I wanted to ask
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:07am On Aug 20, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

Not true at all

Uniuyo uses UTME to select candidates for admission

However, a candidate must have 5 CREDITS in the RELEVANT SUBJECTS to be CONSIDERED FOR ADMISSION
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by OwoukoUrua(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2022
Drvenom:

Being from Akwa Ibom, you'll definitely be admitted

Even if you miss out on MERIT, you won't miss out on CATCHMENT
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Gamechanger45(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2022
HI. I am a nursing aspirant. My jamb s core is 238...and my o level is a mixture of B and c with just one A. What's my chance and when is the screening form coming out? Thanks for creating this thread though� smiley
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 4:58pm On Aug 20, 2022
OwoukoUrua:

Being from Akwa Ibom, you'll definitely be admitted

Even if you miss out on MERIT, you won't miss out on CATCHMENT
all right, thank you
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by Drvenom: 4:06pm On Aug 21, 2022
Gamechanger45:
HI. I am a nursing aspirant. My jamb s core is 238...and my o level is a mixture of B and c with just one A. What's my chance and when is the screening form coming out? Thanks for creating this thread though� smiley
where are you from?
Re: University Of Uyo College Of Health Sciences Aspirant Thread by iroanthony: 8:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
OwoukoUrua:
The college consists of the following faculties and departments:

1. Faculty of Clinical Sciences
(i) Medicine and Surgery
(ii) Dentistry and Dental Surgery
(iii) Nursing Science

2. Faculty of Basic Allied Health Sciences
(i) Radiography
(ii) Physiotherapy
(iii) Medical Laboratory Science

3. Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
(i) Medical Anatomy
(ii) Medical Physiology
So uyo offer dentistry do you know their cut off mark and how many they took per year

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have Nigeria University Experience? / __; / University Of West England Bristol

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.