Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,383 members, 7,808,358 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:49 AM

The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) (32925 Views)

Oke-ogun People Protest the Deplorable State Of Oyo-iseyin Road (pics) / Dapo Abiodun Visit OOUTH, Was Disappointed By The Deplorable & Substandard State / The Deplorable State Of Udung Uko LGA Legislative Chamber In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by vikstandon(m): 9:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
My brother Ikpeazu is a big time failure
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by obinna58(m): 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
I bought a small hijet truck for my farm

I paid drivers license 30k
I paid plate no 35k
I paid emblem 7k which might even be yearly pay
My bank charges me VAT
If a 25years minor me can pay all this then why is the country not working.

If millions of Nigeria is paying government then where's is all this money going to, not including oil money.

Common fixing roads na wahala
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by rainlover(m): 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Astrid4:

You're saying rubbish I don't know about other state...but apart from Lagos and ibadan...osun has the best road in the south west and better road than all of the south eastern state... despite all this the governors is still constructing a flyover as we speak...am not a politician nor a tribalist but the roads aregbe( interior minister) constructed in osun in 8 years no south eastern state can construct it in 16 years just for the records let me not talk about schools
In the latest IGR chart released, osun state generated more IGR than the whole south eastern state...just for the record
Lol! I don't think you have travelled outta the west, because if you do, you wouldn't say all this. Note: I'm typing this from Aregbe, Oshogbo.

The only south eastern town you should compare with Osun would probably be Aba, Abia state, because u can't compare Oshogbo with Umuahia.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by marsman: 9:33pm On Nov 18, 2021
rainlover:
Lol! I don't think you have travelled outta the west, because if you do, you wouldn't say all this. Note: I'm typing this from Aregbe, Oshogbo.

The only south eastern town you should compare with Osun would probably be Aba, Abia state, because u can't compare Oshogbo with Umuahia.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by abuuthmaan: 9:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
When many of the so called developers sold their votes for some litres of kerosene
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by ArewaNorth: 9:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
KanoFirstSon:
Call the modafuvckers out. Keep calling them out. Southeast governors and Ipob have rendered the region useless. Ikon Allah

Very men people. They always blame PMB for the mayhme their leaders put them in. They have the worst leaders in Nigeria.
This is the product of delusion and religious fanaticism; they consider PDP as their religious party not knowing that the same people they so much hate own PDP.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by rainlover(m): 9:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
marsman:

I don't think you were alive during the aregbe tenure, I was in osun around that time and I can confidently say that the road connection in ife and Ilesha alone were first class not to now talk of the capital of the state.
Aregbe didn't pay salaries but roads, he developed the hell out that sector.

Hey! I dunno about Aregbe tenure. Look we aiint talking about past glory here. The past is past. I'm replying your mention from Aregbe, Oshogbo, Osun. The roads here in Oshogbo are of a low quality, though, it's tarred and weak with lots of pot holes. Ife and illesha link road is notable.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
osazsky:
They should give these guys thier country abeg..even if na today abeg bubu try

It still baffles me how they believe Biafra will be Paradise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Seun360(m): 10:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
sammily:
I was transferred to a branch location in Aba last year and it has been hell for me. I have never been to a state where there is no form of government at all. Here are some screenshot of the road I follow to work daily

My God, why not ask to be transferred out of the east outrightly.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Minjim: 10:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Go to mushin in Lagos you go nearly faint

Post picture.

No where in Mushin is like this.

For saying this, I doubt you've ever been to Mushin
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Ingocof(m): 10:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
This is what Tinubu has done, he stole all the money that belong to Abia state.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by sammily(m): 10:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Seun360:

My God, why not ask to be transferred out of the east outrightly.

Its not as easy as that but I'm trying to do that. Staying in this Aba has really giving me depression.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Gkemz: 10:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why is nobody talking about the deplorable state of roads in Imo state which under this present Hope Uzodimma government is worse than roads in Abia state.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Ingocof(m): 10:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
MyopicMods:
EyeSore: Deplorable state of roads in Abia State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4508816469153793&id=100000764539174

Unfortunately the Igbos here will keep mute because those leaders are part of them, the only place they are interested in managing well is Lagos state, they want to help Tinubu to manage it well like way Abia state is being managed.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by BrickDevo: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
vedaxcool:
People from thar state usually know how to manage other states than their own. They produced ipob like the rest of the garbage left to invade the street. And also a spectacular thief.
along with his Godfather orji uzor kalu, he used this man and dumped him

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by belcom10(m): 11:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
Truly our leaders are not okay at all. I nearly cry when I use federal road linking port Harcourt and Abia state recently. You need to see what federal road has turn into.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by ihimiray(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
Astrid4:

You're saying rubbish I don't know about other state...but apart from Lagos and ibadan...osun has the best road in the south west and better road than all of the south eastern state... despite all this the governors is still constructing a flyover as we speak...am not a politician nor a tribalist but the roads aregbe( interior minister) constructed in osun in 8 years no south eastern state can construct it in 16 years just for the records let me not talk about schools
In the latest IGR chart released, osun state generated more IGR than the whole south eastern state...just for the record
nice receipt
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by MrMaestro: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ingocof:
This is what Tinubu has done, he stole all the money that belong to Abia state.
Yes ooo. His cronies have looted it dry.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Incognito403: 11:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
Go to mushin in Lagos you go nearly faint

Omo x10000000!!!
Your tribalism has deprived you of sense.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Incognito403: 11:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Not only Abia state but Imo state.

Abia state for the mean time is dead you can even hear that from the video.

They have destroyed the states, recruited themselves into IPOB and now seriously looking for other neighboring states to destroy.

Very pathetic that both were once under one jurisdiction in the 1970's and still today same character- bad governance.

This isn't really a matter of ipob.

It's a matter of irresponsible and shameless governance.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Igboid: 12:06am On Nov 19, 2021
kponkedenge:

Oga, nothing about tribalism here....roads in Ogun state too are very terrible, even some places in Lagos has these types of roads, despite how rich Lagos is....yet they vote APC all the time..... instead of you to be talking about bad governance..... you're trying to make it look like a tribal thing.....as if you yorubas aren't tribalistic too.

Nonsense.

Let's say the truth.
Tribalism led by Ngwas in 2015 is what left Abia in it's current state.
Abia had an opportunity to retire T.A Orji and his evil son reign in Abia in 2015.
But Ngwa people chose tribalism over common sense and fell for the "Our son" trap T.A Orji used Ikpeazu to set for the state.

Oke e zugo Abia now? Okwa ya? Nwa Aba(Ngwa) arugo Aba Kita, okwaya?

Tribalism buried Abia.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Igboid: 12:08am On Nov 19, 2021
Astrid4:

Normal Yoruba empty talks.
This same Osun that was hyped to have IGP five times those of entire SE, yet declared bankrupt once crude oil prices went down?

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by asiga(m): 12:25am On Nov 19, 2021
The Kerosene Governor of Abia State..
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Astrid4(m): 12:28am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Normal Yoruba empty talks.
This same Osun that was hyped to have IGP five times those of entire SE, yet declared bankrupt once crude oil prices went down?

Nyamiri with their delusions
When crude price went down the whole country was on recession why would osun be an exemption, for a state with no crude oil it a shame on all south east state that such is generating more IGR than imo, ebonyi,abia,enugu and anambra.

2 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Igboid: 12:41am On Nov 19, 2021
Astrid4:

Nyamiri with their delusions
When crude price went down the whole country was on recession why would osun be an exemption, for a state with no crude oil it a shame on all south east state that such is generating more IGR than imo, ebonyi,abia,enugu and anambra.

Your IGR is meaningless.
Pure meaningless if you still dependent on Crude oil at the end of the day, what's the point?
Your Government decides to overtax you, mine decides to not overtax so that I could profit more from my business and train my children.
And you are out dancing over your over taxation by your Government?
Do you have better infrastructures than SE?
Aba is not even the capital of Abia state and is by all means better than Oshogbo.
That we in SE are good at attacking our governors and leaders as well as exposing the poor roads in our states, does not mean that Yorubaland have better leaders, better roads and other infrastructures.
It's just a difference in cultural behavior.
In Igboland we don't respect anyone who is not doing well out of just age or rank consideration.
That's not same with Yoruba land.

This is Aba:https://www.nairaland.com/6300302/few-pictures-all-aba-great

But we are not interested in the good parts, we would rather show the bad ones to keep the bad Leaders on their toes.
In Yorubaland, the bad roads are hidden, while the good ones are shared just so that bad leaders can be worshipped and image of "sufferstication" can be created.

We are virtually different people in looks, behavior and everything else.

3 Likes

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Omodua(m): 1:00am On Nov 19, 2021
MyopicMods:
EyeSore: Deplorable state of roads in Abia State.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=4508816469153793&id=100000764539174
Ikpeazu is a disaster. But has the man conscience?
The rots in Abia state should prick his conscience. But No! He is not ready to be disturbed by the misgovernance in the state.
He collects monthly allocations from Federal government. Various agencies, especially EFCC should wade into the state finances. He should account how the funds were expended. Workers in the state and pensioners have not received salaries and pensions for the past 22 months. There is also infrastructural decay in the state.
Very pathetic situation!
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Curious345: 3:31am On Nov 19, 2021
With this , I Am ashamed to be called a South Easterner.

But thank God for Prof soludo, there is a glimmer of hope...

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by mindtricks: 6:47am On Nov 19, 2021
BKayy:

Yorubas are not complaining so leave it that way for them.
It is only someone that got what he didn't deserve that complains.

Mushin is paradise
Why this unnecessary tribal twist?
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by ProfAmaben(m): 6:55am On Nov 19, 2021
kingsways:
I don't pity you people

After Ikpeazu's woeful first tenure, you allowed him to get reelected

Standing like a chimpanzee and hippopotamus beside a kerosene tanker before the Last election, have you seen him sharing kerosene again since after that election?

Even you give him 20 years, he will not finish that rubbish he is building in the name of flyover at Osisioma junction.

What you are getting is what you bargained for, don't complain

Shut up, no bad road in your entire state? The way some of you talk is worrying.
Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by Astrid4(m): 7:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Igboid:

Your IGR is meaningless.
Pure meaningless if you still dependent on Crude oil at the end of the day, what's the point?
Your Government decides to overtax you, mine decides to not overtax so that I could profit more from my business and train my children.
And you are out dancing over your over taxation by your Government?
Do you have better infrastructures than SE?
Aba is not even the capital of Abia state and is by all means better than Oshogbo.
That we in SE are good at attacking our governors and leaders as well as exposing the poor roads in our states, does not mean that Yorubaland have better leaders, better roads and other infrastructures.
It's just a difference in cultural behavior.
In Igboland we don't respect anyone who is not doing well out of just age or rank consideration.
That's not same with Yoruba land.

This is Aba:https://www.nairaland.com/6300302/few-pictures-all-aba-great

But we are not interested in the good parts, we would rather show the bad ones to keep the bad Leaders on their toes.
In Yorubaland, the bad roads are hidden, while the good ones are shared just so that bad leaders can be worshipped and image of "sufferstication" can be created.

We are virtually different people in looks, behavior and everything else.

This is rubbish absolute rubbish all the states in Nigeria except from Lagos is dependent on crude oil...in this era of absolute dependent on crude oil state needs to generate more IGR incase crude price falls they will be able to sustain themselves for a state of small population density like osun to be creating more IGR than all SE state despite the level of commercialization going on in those then it a huge shame... Ordinary ife has better infrastructure than umaahi not to talk of osogbo...if I should start digging picture of ultra modern schools, roads in osun state am sure you will mesmerized despite all these am still biggest critics of the governor cos he needs to do more.

1 Like

Re: The Deplorable State Of Roads In Aba, Abia State (Pictures) by biafranrealson: 8:15am On Nov 19, 2021
This is faulks road , the home of Aba north local government chairman, the home of Eze ikonne Enyi 1 of Aba and the major road leading to Ariaria int market Aba.
Eze ikonne recently conferred a chieftaincy title on the Senate president.
He took his throne to Abia poly instead of the Senate president coming to his palace .(sacrilege)
Ikpeazu, you are my brother but a collossial failure and idiot .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Francesca Emanuel Is Dead / Bello Matawalle Criticised For Buying Exotic Cars For Commissioners / The State Of Commissioned Akwa-Ibom State Secretariat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.