Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:56 AM

Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm (58201 Views)

Migos Rapper, Takeoff Shot And Killed In Houston On Halloween Night / American Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed At Age 36 In Memphis / Shatta Wale Shot And Hospitalized (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Trustedpronet: 4:48am On Nov 18, 2021
America is great.
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by NoFucksToGive: 4:51am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
timesup234:
Just another day in a shitthole called Amerikka. I rather live in a jungle with monkeys than live in Amerikka. It is even disrespefulct to the monkeys race to compare them to Amerikkans
[/s]

When you allow illiterates on the internet this is the result .. pure comedy grin

1 Like

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by authority2006(m): 4:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Again! Like 3rd one within a short period
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Jagunlabiodua: 4:57am On Nov 18, 2021
ichommy:

https://www.fox13memphis.com/news/local/rapper-young-dolph-shot-killed-memphis-law-enforcement-sources-confirm/Y37EQYI6TJBHHMLLBAR6KSMPNA/?outputType=amp

Young Dolph is the King of Memphis, one of the real last rappers. Some American Blacks are sick people shooting anyone bigger and better than them.

On God

Rest in Power Dolph
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by authority2006(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2021
ishit4bodyy:
And nothing of value was lost

That's a quite disheartening comment from you dear. Something of value was lost and I would have prefer the loss of your entire family instead. I mean, what is their value anyway?
Young Dolph is well known for handing out turkeys around Thanksgiving in Memphis through the Memphis Athletic Ministries charity, speaking to school children and donating money to his former high school Hamilton High School.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by authority2006(m): 5:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:
39 thousand deaths by gun violence in the US so far in 2021.

Even IPOB, ISWAP, Boko Haram, and bandits joined together no kill reach that this year in Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by halogate: 5:10am On Nov 18, 2021
So sad!!..

See where "keeping it gangster" carry u reach.

Anyway..no hip-hop or rap wherever it is u are going. undecided

1 Like

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by donforeign: 6:41am On Nov 18, 2021
SmellySperm:

This ain't a race thingy. Anybody can pull up with a Glock whether black or white
shut up it's a race thing, blacks are fools

1 Like

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by donforeign: 6:43am On Nov 18, 2021
cr7lomo:
Blacks lives matter...mumu people

I swear
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by meobizy(f): 6:44am On Nov 18, 2021
I’m only familiar with the name. I’ve never heard his music for once in my life. This is no different from Xxxtentacion or Nipsey Hussle’s deaths. I heard they were rappers and recognized only their names. Well, a person died, I have to acknowledge that.

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Nobody: 6:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by pacespot(m): 6:56am On Nov 18, 2021
African Americans or Black Americans Killing each other for fun, this is a gang war definitely. I remember those days when 50 Cent was shot, his story could have ended like this but luckily for him and his fans, he survived.
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by fashrola(m): 7:07am On Nov 18, 2021
baralatie:

Still does not guarantee their safety though!

Gun riot in America is real

It's true, that's why when I see superstars with "tight" security detail, I do not blame them

1 Like

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by NOETHNICITY(m): 7:11am On Nov 18, 2021
American my country, I love this country sha
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Nobody: 7:24am On Nov 18, 2021
When someone will leave music e day do, and go for something else.
I dont know what else to say sha.
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by maxwell9876: 7:26am On Nov 18, 2021
rest in peace
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by falcon01: 7:29am On Nov 18, 2021
ariesbull:
that movie is Idris Alba's best

I love it
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Sonicroyel: 7:35am On Nov 18, 2021
Save Key Glock. I saw the video of the woman recording she done bleeped up saying she saw everything that went down and showing her face all on video and saying she's no witness but saw it happen the cops gonna be looking for her and so will the ppl that shot that dude
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Sonicroyel: 7:37am On Nov 18, 2021
donforeign:
shut up it's a race thing, blacks are fools

At least they don't go on school shooting sprees... It's an individual thing not black not white
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Dabliss02(m): 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Make Dem legalize gun for Nigerians too.

Land for sale full plot
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Sonicroyel: 7:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Jagunlabiodua:

Young Dolph is the King of Memphis, one of the real last rappers. Some American Blacks are sick people shooting anyone bigger and better than them.

On God

Rest in Power Dolph

Dolph too didn't let his team enjoy that affluence my bet it's an inside hit
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Sonicroyel: 7:40am On Nov 18, 2021
Silentgroper:
Only blacks pull up with a draco

Al Capone wasn't black but Draco's are good for drive bys

1 Like

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by anoziechi(f): 7:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Shebi una dey see oyibo police motor.......anyway rip to the dead
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Sonicroyel: 7:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Newboss:
Leave the hood and never return, they no go hear. Driving a lambo in the hood you grew up in?

Seriously nigga?

Nawa for you if men want you dead if you like go anywhere dm go find you just stay home where you get better chance of knowing when a hit is about to come.
See pop smoke na baba run comot for hood dem still follow am
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by whippersnapper(m): 7:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Na every year rapper dey die, early this year it was lil loaded
Still waiting for tekashis death

2 Likes

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by eas01: 7:57am On Nov 18, 2021
killmods:

Look at this bufoon.. An artiste, businessman, Father and husband that handles his family, a philanthropist and here u are with ur borrowed internet and ur useless phone that will spoil soon, calling him bad rubbish? You must be a bastard. Stupid sonofabitch angry
A gang banger who has most likely killed others too. Good riddance to stinking rubbish. Mshewww
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by eas01: 7:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Trustedpronet:
America is great.
Not so great because of black Americans. They need to ship them all back to Africa.
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Jaqenhghar: 8:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Golan007:

I love watching Boosie on Vlad.

Funny guy.
Here is the link to the interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1BH2H5IDCoY

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Newboss(m): 8:09am On Nov 18, 2021
Sonicroyel:

Nawa for you if men want you dead if you like go anywhere dm go find you just stay home where you get better chance of knowing when a hit is about to come.
See pop smoke na baba run comot for hood dem still follow am

Staying in the hood makes their work easier. If you make your enemy's work easier, you will be motivating them to carry out their plans.

Those ones that happened outside the hood are exceptional cases.
Re: Rapper Young Dolph Shot And Killed In Memphis, Law Enforcement Sources Confirm by Oppypoppy: 8:10am On Nov 18, 2021
gambia:
Blacks killing themselves.

I don't understand why

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kemi Afolabi On Bed Rest After Housewarming Stress (Pix) / “I Am In The Delivery Room” - Davido As Chioma Is About To Give Birth / BBNaija's Nengi Shows Off Her Hot Body While On Vacation Abroad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.