Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:06 PM

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details (46742 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by osuofia2(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

am replying you cuz seems you are from the north!!

do you mean "we"~u&i~ northerners our p.part stinks?
Stf.... Been a northerner isn't the contention. . Why are you bleating like a she goat on heat

Na North de rule you
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by ATTAH012(m): 8:55am On Nov 18, 2021
Where are d stinge men associations of nigerian,,,, pls Indicate.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by EndBuhariNow(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

idont have money, can you get one for me?
bring ur kpomo lemme shift the womb , I go dash u money
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by seyz91(m): 9:01am On Nov 18, 2021
Shut Up!
Candidlady:
This guy wont just lay low!!

rubbish after using that poor girl to renew the fire under your "pot"

modified> to y'all crawling into my mention FYFYMFYFFYS
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by seyz91(m): 9:02am On Nov 18, 2021
you mean obi cubana and davido no get genuine source of income? shocked
Iyaebe:
Source of money is very important, no human with genuine source of money will be acting like this. seun and other young entrepreneurs will never be caught in such mess.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Candidlady: 9:09am On Nov 18, 2021
chymes0359:

I have been following your reply with most people here more especially with

I dont know why he still replies quotes

cuz his so called wife is nat at home

someone who feels dead and battling with Drug addiction.

death is anada phase of life and for my battle with addiction would you be my knight~could do with extra swords~

Please go see your shrink.

actually he comes to the house. Thank you
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Frankiss44(m): 9:10am On Nov 18, 2021
Iyaebe:
Source of money is very important, no human with genuine source of money will be acting like this. seun and other young entrepreneurs will never be caught in such mess.

So the likes of Otedola that joined in the cruise dont have genuine source of money?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by NoFucksToGive: 9:34am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
Candidlady:

[/s]

When you read a comment by a poverty stricken wretched soul you can tell. hanty sorry ehn, your case needs jesus
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by PrinceDibang(m): 9:38am On Nov 18, 2021
Step by step instructions on how to register a Company, NGO, and business, with CAC and make 5k to 30k with consulting fee of 1k only

https:///FmG20KwdsmeIc2RljPQ8wN
drtee247:

Even if u wan round up, leave am for 120million.... how is 119 million close to 200 million?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Silentmoni(m): 9:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

if u dey keep quiet u 4 don go far in life..
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by TimeAfterTime: 9:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Leave God to judge him
You aint squeaky clean, are you?

Candidlady:

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Izongdave(m): 9:52am On Nov 18, 2021
This wan will just buy Nigeria if he should try it
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by TimeAfterTime: 9:56am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was thinking I'm the only one who saw it.

I pity those who think these guys hands are clean.

I pity your doomed conscience that wont allow you go work hard and make money so that people will also think your hands are not clean
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by caracas: 9:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

oh!

poor wife!! Putting up with your kinda person must be killing that girl! Do you have kids?
You are the most senseless individual on nairaland , I hope you know that
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Teripaul(m): 9:59am On Nov 18, 2021
I love dix davido. . grin. grin
Far beta than wizkid. grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by INCREDIBLE007(m): 10:28am On Nov 18, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Trust Nigerians to turn this into a challenge with caption like "paste my account challenge" across all social media.

We no dey carry last

grin

Pls do you need a quick loan (#5000 or up to #1m?
Download Fairmoney app from Google playstore

Use FSAJ24 as referal codev

Pls

Bvn is optional

No collateral

No paperwork
No embarrassment ( even if you payback late)
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by highoctane: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2021
Nwa Nnaaa Obinna postam
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Enoooooo: 10:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Make i start from here... Abeg make i post my acc no for here. let's begin from here..........
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Otunla236: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2021
Someone should please bless me with any amount into this account number: 0802407470, access bank. Thank you!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by MrALIVE: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
I was thinking I'm the only one who saw it.

I pity those who think these guys hands are clean.
you that your hands are clean,what have you achieved This mindset that any rich young person has soiled his hands is just a poverty mentality.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Farotimi72: 12:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
we need measure Sense gve yu...

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by michelism(m): 1:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
MMM redefined!!!

grin grin grin
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by wonderr(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
For your information giving people like cubbana and davido money is not give away it's called investing they will surely reap it one way or the other
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by MarrisManah(m): 1:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
BabaCommander:

You are funny.
How is account being restricted a problem? More so someone like Davido? The source of the money is traceable and legit, so there's nothing any bank can say or do about it.
What I meant is, Davido probably put the account on withdrawal restriction probably because he only wants to gather the money publicly, use it for something entirely not beneficial to him... Like give away, charity... You get?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by jaiyeorie: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2021
Zoe Kravitz MelissaMcCarthy luxury lawconnie britton and jurnee smollett Miranda Kerr fiji water Amanda Gorman Elle Fanning and Samantha Mc Millen Rachael Zoe #InStyleAwards #InStyleElevator Instyle Awards 2021

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wS9T5oZjqXQ
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
HRMK:
but does it make sense to u?dont we av ppl in the society who need to survive with such donations?even ppl who are close rltns to the stupid donors!SAD!!
Are you saying their relations are suffering now?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by 4starstunna(m): 2:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Shishi u no go get
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by hardcore007: 2:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Chai Speed Darlington don show everybody the way.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by BabaCommander: 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
MarrisManah:

What I meant is, Davido probably put the account on withdrawal restriction probably because he only wants to gather the money publicly, use it for something entirely not beneficial to him... Like give away, charity... You get?

Oh ok. It's pluasible.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by JOemmy(m): 2:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Givers never lack davido understands this natural law.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by tunapawizzy: 4:55pm On Nov 18, 2021
Candidlady:

My siste hustle o...make every wealth no dey look like rituals to u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kerry Washington & Her Husband, Nnamdi Asomugha At 33rd Independent Spirit Award / Pete Edochie Celebrates His Son, Yul On His 40th Birthday / Saint Obi Poses With His Son (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.