Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,878 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details (46756 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi Blasts Those Posting Account Details Online To Get Funds (video / Obi Cubana: I Started Dating My Wife When I Was Living In One-Room (Video) / E-money Shows Off Limousine, Tells Fans To Send Account Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by HRMK: 4:29am On Nov 19, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
Are you saying their relations are suffering now?
is there any moneybag that has not got a rltn,close or distant,suffering?
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by HRMK: 4:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Mayhem1:
like you
av not made any stupid donations to son of a billionaire who claim to be worth #30bn!he has played a fast one on gullible nigerians!only fools wuld donate towards clearing #rollsroyce at the ports!COUNT ME OUT!!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:49am On Nov 19, 2021
Candidlady:

clean? The only klin iknow is that detergent!

most anambra dudes are die'are'bore'lick.. But iknow time will tell
grin Mine is Klin.. I don't allow anything to stain my money.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 2:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
HRMK:
is there any moneybag that has not got a rltn,close or distant,suffering?
They are only using their money the way it pleases them, they can't be the only answer alone that their relatives should should look out to.
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by HRMK: 5:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
IzEmmyGraphz:
They are only using their money the way it pleases them, they can't be the only answer alone that their relatives should should look out to.
hmmm...u hardly see any family without a raised individual.the duty is to assist other family members to rise too!all these all over the place is nonsense!ur home/rltns shuld be ur priority!that is the truth!!
Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by IzEmmyGraphz(m): 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
HRMK:
hmmm...u hardly see any family without a raised individual.the duty is to assist other family members to rise too!all these all over the place is nonsense!ur home/rltns shuld be ur priority!that is the truth!!
Okay sir

1 Like

Re: Obi Cubana: I Need To Paste My Account Details by Tundex911: 6:42am On Nov 24, 2021
Reason why bubu administration no go take us serious for once...

Smh

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

"Daddy Yo": New Photos Of Wizkid / Tobi Bakre Celebrates His 26th Birthday Today (photos, Video) / Man Who Olamide Insulted Receives ₦100,000 Within 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.