Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,755 members, 7,806,072 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:59 AM

School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) (3752 Views)

Pregnant Wife Shares Shocking Chat Conversation Between Her Husband And His Gay / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / Husband Shares Shocking Screenshots Of His Wife's Chat With Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by JosWatchDog(m): 10:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
Female Primary School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students

A 400 level female student of the University of Jos who is on her 3 months teaching practice has taken to Facebook to share a supposed love letter from her primary 2 pupils.

Here is what she shared on Facebook;

[b]Just when you thought your “God when” episode is getting to its peak, a child in your class gets a love letter and you’re still there like…�

It’s the “wet N50” for me�

Omo! When I collected it from the student I didn’t know how to react.

Shocker; The girl wrote first to him. Twice even. He then replied today.

They kept denying they didn’t know each other at first tho until I made to bring out a cane.

Asked him why he wrote a love letter. While shaking with fear he said “Aunty I wrote it to revenge for the one she has been sending me. God forbid for this kind of girl to enter my eye. My friend said if I did not write for her too, she have cheat me. Aunty I swear I am not lying” ��

“Shut up there. Me that is managing you” the girl retorted almost immediately.� One would think she’s a Nollywood actress.

E be like say this children don dey take Smart Pro classes because what’s this audacity laced with premium lies. In broad daylight!!! �

Before today, this boy would always swear that he doesn’t know how to read or write properly whenever I call on him to come read a comprehension In the class.

Now, not only does he know how to do that, he miraculously has N50 to give the love of his life if she says yes to his proposal. �

#diaryofateacher
#GodWhen
#Loveintokyo
#Aninexperiencedteacherinloveaffairsbeingcoachedbyherstudents
#uwammebi[/b]

Source: https://jtcblogonline.com/female-primary-school-teacher-shares-shocking-love-letters-between-her-students/

lalasticlala seun mynd44

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Kuriosmynd: 10:23pm On Nov 17, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Nilx: 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
I think sex education should be made compulsory in both secondary and primary school.

Even at that, we will be creating more problem that we intend to solve....
Nigeria matter tire me

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by daddytime(m): 10:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
Let love lead... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Boogyman557: 10:26pm On Nov 17, 2021
Holly Gram cool Dat teacher self go SWEET to NACK ooo. see her fine NAILS. WTF MAN

3 Likes

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Cyphar(m): 10:27pm On Nov 17, 2021
grin grin grin grin

With the way things are going in this present world, am not surprised
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Bolarineliza202: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
I love you did you love me,see stupid english self,yeye children undecided undecided
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Nobody: 10:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
Lol grin grin grin
Wahala cheesy
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by DICKstractor: 10:43pm On Nov 17, 2021
undecided

Children. They might be practicing what they see on TV.
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Stanweezy(m): 11:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
Those kids needs to be watch closely b4 they act action film behind close door

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Nobody: 11:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Boogyman557:
Holly Gram cool Dat teacher self go SWEET to NACK ooo. see her fine NAILS. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Rickmann: 7:14am On Nov 18, 2021
Kuriosmynd:
I remember doing same thing.
What is boys and 50 Naira.
In my GS 2 I wrote an epistle love letter of four sides of higher education. Chai...that's more than 1000 word length...twice the volume of WAEC essay writing ..
I also affixed 50N into the envelope (my tfare for the week), so I trekked that week cos of love.
.... grin That's true love.
After we fought, up til now, I couldn't find love again

For some, the opportunity only presents itself once.
Sorry bro grin
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Phcmayor(m): 7:52am On Nov 18, 2021
All these bloggers can never post better thing
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by pTomz(m): 7:53am On Nov 18, 2021
I remember using a paper to make wallet to give one girl back in my primary 2, asin paper wallet o, i come even draw “heart” sign for the wallet to fancy it

Na still one yeye jealous girl grab the thing from my hand go give our class teacher, a woman I always thought was a witch cus of her wickedness in flogging… omo naso dis woman use flog reset my brain that day

1 Like

Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Divoc19(f): 8:00am On Nov 18, 2021
Did you love me grin
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Sonnobax15(m): 8:19am On Nov 18, 2021
cheesy
See our leaders of tomorrow grin

Meanwhile Their counterparts dey make exploits for abroad cheesy. Honestly,who do us for this country even first lord lugard die self undecided
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by pacino26(m): 8:20am On Nov 18, 2021
Love is a beautiful thing and stuffs like this is a norm those days. Menh I wrote enough love letters to last two lifetimes. grin grin grin though my FedEx that year started to charge high.

One in pri 5 almost made me change school, composition about my best friend and na 6 girl's name I write then explained my love that year as the best. My yeye friends who went to copy my essay saw this and dragged me from the football field to shame me for not putting their names. If any of una de read this, thunder fire U O! cheesy
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by JosWatchDog(m): 8:32am On Nov 18, 2021
lalasticlala seun mynd44
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Hintona(f): 8:50am On Nov 18, 2021
Mtchew!

So what? What is new here?
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Bunmhi(f): 9:19am On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Nobody: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: School Teacher Shares Shocking Love Letters Between Her Students (photo) by Fourwinds: 2:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hintona:
Mtchew!

So what? What is new here?

We know say you fvck well that time

(1) (Reply)

Two Nigerians Ladies Fight Over A Guy As The Guy Eats Noodles & Watch Them Fight / Has Anyone Here Tried Psychedelics While Having Sex? How Was The Experience / Join Me To Celebrate Valentine’s Day With My Beautiful Wife And Family (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.