Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,479 members, 7,781,402 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:53 PM

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) (51427 Views)

Peter Okoye And His Wife, Lola, Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary / Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola Omotayo Shares Vacational Photo With Their Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Nobody: 11:32am On Nov 18, 2021
seanjy4konji:
Just see that lola face........

Me i cant be deceived by her fuckery...she has issues and that hug na out of say hin husband tell am to cooperate....

Na devil she be but she no get choice...

I fine i fine self...

She don turn old cargo and shapeless...

Na the Benson switch she deh smoke i for ask for one but i don quit...

Read what you type again you will notice your madness is extraordinary

5 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Toni19: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2021
You carry someone's problems for head like log of woods...

How can you conclude matter like this?
Don't you even think she looks that way asking why all these unnecessary fights in the first place...

Buhari has made all of una mad..

kingthreat:

I saw that clearly. Those 2 can never be friends. Let the brothers just keep being brothers.
If they want this reunion to last, let them not be forced to love each other. Jude will never love Lola and vice versa.
All they have is a duty to "respect each other" and find a way to co-exist. They're grown adults.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by ginggerxy: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2021
ednut1:
there was never evidence of this
watch that video again you might find some
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by ofordegreat(m): 11:39am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Guys watch the moment Jude Okoye, Lola, Peter's wife, Paul & Peter Okoye hug and eat together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT1k3oPbROk

First pic, Lola and Paul eating together.

Second pic, Paul having a chat with Lola.

Third pic, Jude hugging Lola.

Cheering news!

Big up Jude, Paul and Peter.
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Horlufemi(m): 11:40am On Nov 18, 2021
SAPA don knock dem door wella
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Pharaohny: 11:41am On Nov 18, 2021
A
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Pharaohny: 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
Naso e become news
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Hakeem3(m): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One of the reasons not everything should be captured and put out is that pictures don't lie, videos are priceless story tellers and only a camera reveals vital moments of truth.

Is it just me or did anyone else see the disdain on Hanty Lola's face after hugging Engees and how she walked back shaking her head in utter disgust?
That facial expression is even a clearer indication of her heart's state of mind.

Now, if that is not the height of deceitful treachery then maybe my brains did not form properly.

By the way, isn't a properly trained Yoruba woman not supposed to deflect or even prostrate for her husband's eldest brother?
Ogbeni why are you pained

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by lookingfly: 11:43am On Nov 18, 2021
Good one but i advice de continue their solo music careers.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by shantti(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:
Good they made up as far as the woman Lola won't go back to her old ways of trying to rip them apart.

Blood they say is thicker than water.

Was there any concrete evidence of her trying to rip them apart.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
God has done it.

Boss,
All na wash. Just to stay update.
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Fuckthamods: 11:52am On Nov 18, 2021
Gunboysavage:
I'm a yoruba boy but my future wife would never cook or do any sort of work during any family functions. My future wife won't kneel down or prostrate to greet my seniors or junior's. My future wife won't have to over hype any family elders. WHY? Because she would be classy and has to be respected like a King's wife and a queen in the Palace... bye bye
Fvcking Simp!
I spit in your eye, tueh!
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by jonadaft: 11:53am On Nov 18, 2021
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

One of the reasons not everything should be captured and put out is that pictures don't lie, videos are priceless story tellers and only a camera reveals vital moments of truth.

Is it just me or did anyone else see the disdain on Hanty Lola's face after hugging Engees and how she walked back shaking her head in utter disgust?
That facial expression is even a clearer indication of her heart's state of mind.

Now, if that is not the height of deceitful treachery then maybe my brains did not form properly.

By the way, isn't a properly trained Yoruba woman not supposed to deflect or even prostrate for her husband's eldest brother?
[/s]
Has there been a time your brain performed well?

Opo nuuuuu

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:56am On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
From the video, Lola is not completely free with them. See her mood after hugging Jude. She appears shy and fearful.

Now we are waiting for Davido to do the needful else God in heaven will judge him.
Lola is free, that's her nature iga, she doesn't laugh too much, are countenance is like that

4 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:
This Lola na good woman after all

See wetin introverts dey suffer, they judged her just because she is very private with her life and husband

Introvert de suffer most times bcus people misjudge Dem especially their countenance

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by NoToPile: 11:58am On Nov 18, 2021
Firstcitizen:

Is it your weight? Oversabi poke nose. Shebi Peter wrote you a letter to complain about her weight? Haters be hiding under dishing advice. Gerrerraahia!

grin grin grin grin

Don't mind Nairalanders now it's about her weight, she s no longer a witch abi.

I wonder who did this to these people sha

Chochocho people will never rest.

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by CUMIN: 12:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
We4all:
Lola doesn’t look comfortable though. She should do something about her weight. I saw a pic of her wearing buba during her dad’s funeral and she looked really matured.

She and Rita Dominic are about the same age and if Rita were to pair with her husband Peter, the age difference won’t be that visible.

Having kids weigh on women. And moreover looks becomes less useful in marriage that has aged. Cos the attention of both are now on their children.

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Arieljay(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Leverage2021:
This Lola na good woman after all

See wetin introverts dey suffer, they judged her just because she is very private with her life and husband

Bless you �, you said it all
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by OBoy50: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Expect new album as usual
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Myexdisturbs: 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

She is not happy that the two brothers decided to bury the hatchet.

Years upon years she has been an obstacle to peace in okoye's family.

At least for the okoye's sons coming together again and not for her Mama okoye will continue to rest in peace.

Lola should really change for good.

Juliusmalema is back with his alternate to continue spewing trash from his miserable jobless life cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by vickydevoka(m): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
kingthreat:
Congrats to them. Even if Psquare no dey again, but their family legacy remains.
In other words, please marry a younger wife. Don't let your wife be looking like auntie. Old age can hide in men but never in women.
Pop the redpill, don't feel pity for your older lover. If she were to be younger in her 20s and could make a choice, she will never give in for a younger you.
Na rich half cast she be, so it doesn't matter. Fine fine pikin everywhere

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by assent: 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are one of the flaathead blodas that think Lola Okoye is the evil woman separating psquare. You are one of those that alohaa should ask what you think about Lola Okoye.

Since the two of you are igbos, can you enlighten him on what you igbos think about Lola Okoye? grin

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by cybriz82(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
That girl that walk pass Lola used to be an actress n a musician..chaiii cnt remember her name again oooo...
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by adebwalex(m): 12:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Am really happy for them. Their mother will be happy in the grave....
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by pquaver(m): 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

OK pls tell us too about Paul wife what u think.. We dey wait

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Mideriks04(f): 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

At least for the okoye's sons coming together again and not for her Mama okoye will continue to rest in peace.

I wonder the kain weed everybody dey smoke these days.....u just opened your mouth waaaa and started spewing trash!

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Alohaa: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
assent:

You are one of the flaathead blodas that think Lola Okoye is the evil woman separating psquare. You are one of those that alohaa should ask what you think about Lola Okoye.

Since the two of you are igbos, can you enlighten him on what you igbos think about Lola Okoye? grin

After all your bickering and running in circles
You’re yet to answer my question
Just bigotry and stupidity
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Cowbell521: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Supported! I wan tok but I dey fear make D Yoruba people no call me tribalist. We are Igbo. We are peaceful
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by adelaja70(m): 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are terribly sick in the head.. Useless tribalist. See as the Omo ale dey talk as if he was there... ELERIBU!

1 Like

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by SirBunky85(m): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
Guys watch the moment Jude Okoye, Lola, Peter's wife, Paul & Peter Okoye hug and eat together.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JT1k3oPbROk

First pic, Lola and Paul eating together.

Second pic, Paul having a chat with Lola.

Third pic, Jude hugging Lola.
Jude and Paul should as a matter of urgency,publicly tender an apology to the mature Lola who has been very calm and collected despite all the provocation and attacks from the former

2 Likes

Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by delpee(f): 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
NoToPile:

grin grin grin grin

Don't mind Nairalanders now it's about her weight, she s no longer a witch abi.

I wonder who did this to these people sha

Chochocho people will never rest.

Abi o. I wonder why many are swallowing pills for other people's headaches. Amebos just forming their own stories by viewing the video from their own perspective. How do we know that Lola had no part to play in the reconciliation process? Las las, Peter and Lola will remain happy together.
Re: P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) by Freedom34: 12:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
From the video, Lola is not completely free with them. See her mood after hugging Jude. She appears shy and fearful.

Now we are waiting for Davido to do the needful else God in heaven will judge him.
For what those bigots put her thru for 8 solid years, e nor reach shake head?
She even took d maturity to approach him sef.

Have they apologized for all d insults they casted at her? They even called her witch on social media and u think 'hug' will erase all d pent-up hurts caused by these bigots?

God is indeed merciful!
SirBunky85:
Jude and Paul should as a matter of urgency,publicly tender an apology to the mature Lola who has been very calm and collected despite all the provocation and attacks from the former
God bless u brah!
For all d nasty things those bigots have said, it is a must.
And to think DT for 8 straight years of constant insults and provocations she never utter a word in response.
SMH!

greypencils:
The woman is not deceived. They reconciled not because of her but because of their own brother. At best they would show cool politeness to her and she will reciprocate but to be completely off-guard and completely forget the insults of the past years is foolishness.
Precisely!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Davido Brought Chioma On Stage At His Concert (Video, Photos) / "You Shouldn't Have Left Me, I Am In Davido's Video Now" - Guy Tells Ex / Yemi Alade Buys New Toyota Truck

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.