Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,856 members, 7,802,747 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:37 PM

N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number (5353 Views)

N-Power: How To Check Your Shortlising/selection Status Using *45665# / N-power: How To Successfully Install The Biometric Application On Your Computer / N-power: How To Fix All NASIMS Portal Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by ezenwaez(m): 6:27am On Nov 18, 2021
If you erroneously filled a wrong account number into your Npower NASIMS portal and you have been attempting to rectify it, but all to no avail.

Please contact Npower NASIMS and provide the correct account number, please note, you might not be able to change your account number from your end, but it is easier for Npower NASIMS to edit the account number from their end.

Failure to report this issue to Npower NASIMS simply means you will not be paid throughout the entire duration of the N-Power program, and might eventually be terminated from the N-Power program.

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by Alonzo50: 7:31am On Nov 18, 2021
ezenwaz , there facebook verified handler took my acount detail yesterday and lastweek friday , they request for everything which i give and reply me back that they have collated my information i sent that i should kindly be patient that they would resolve my paymemt isue, any hope for me should i trus their word

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by ezenwaez(m): 8:21am On Nov 18, 2021
Alonzo50:
ezenwaz , there facebook verified handler took my acount detail yesterday and lastweek friday , they request for everything which i give and reply me back that they have collated my information i sent that i should kindly be patient that they would resolve my paymemt isue, any hope for me should i trus their word
Keep disturbing them
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by ezenwaez(m): 8:22am On Nov 18, 2021
Alonzo50:
There is big hope but keep following it up
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by jarvis4: 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
Thank God say them don pay me o

1 Like

Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by Hapinex01: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
I score 50per in my test, I still haven't been selected why now
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by olabisi0593(m): 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
Please what is their Facebook handler cos I have issue of not paying my stipend too.
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by deepwater(f): 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
is that there is always a problem everyday with NPOWER?

Why are u guys treating poor people like this? undecided
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by jojo1415: 12:29pm On Nov 18, 2021
Who N power help? tongue

Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by candidbabe(f): 12:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin grin grin grin
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by AFvckingAlpha(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
N fvcking Power is for pussy ass niggarrs who are content with being ordinary.

I wouldn't advice my enemy to register for that shit, I hear they pay peanuts and all them wahala again, fvck that.

That's why I'm online roaming incognito, tryna get paid.

I said what I said
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by ezenwaez(m): 12:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
jarvis4:
Thank God say them don pay me o
Congratulations
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by Dindondin(m): 2:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
ezenwaez:

Keep disturbing them
I v not been paid for September. My dashboard payment gives no payment data available. And my account no, account name, bank name and BVN no is on my dashboard.
Pls what's the Facebook handle of nasim or any other contact? I v called the nos that you pasted on other similar threads but got no response after it wasted my airtime with over 19 mind and at times 30 mins of call.
I v not been paid for September. I v done physical verification, started working at my PPA n has done all required. This morning, I went to my bank to get my BVN print out to cross check if it's my BVN that has issue or my account. I supplied the right information but I m yet to be paid.

Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by Skillsnigeria: 3:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Noted
Re: N-Power: How To Change Your Account Number by martin22: 5:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pls, the bank involved is Unity Bank Plc.
ezenwaez:
If you erroneously filled a wrong account number into your Npower NASIMS portal and you have been attempting to rectify it, but all to no avail.

Please contact Npower NASIMS and provide the correct account number, please note, you might not be able to change your account number from your end, but it is easier for Npower NASIMS to edit the account number from their end.

Failure to report this issue to Npower NASIMS simply means you will not be paid throughout the entire duration of the N-Power program, and might eventually be terminated from the N-Power program.

(1) (Reply)

Invitation For Interview / How To Work For An International Company From Home (remotely), N450,000/month. / Get Your Window Hood Design At A Rate Of #2000 Per Window

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.