Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,481 members, 7,808,752 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience (51912 Views)

Have You Ever Been In A Life Threatening Situation?? Share Your Experience* / My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Guys What Will You Do In This Situation?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 9:23am On Nov 18, 2021
Have you ever been in this situation? Share your experience

12 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by illicit(m): 9:24am On Nov 18, 2021
No

21 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by MadamVanessa(f): 9:28am On Nov 18, 2021
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i gave him all the green light, dude seems not to noticed it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.., okay do it the way i want, he can't, okay darling go down on me and suck the hell out of the pussy, he can't , all he Knows was using his finger to dragged the clitoris ..that was so childish , suck the ass hole,he said nowhere... i couldn't tolerate his boring performance in bed so i called it a quit immediately.

Modified:
You lots are funny , so funny i swear. If women act like they don't like sex or enjoy it, you lots called us hypocrite, if we bare out our minds on how we feel about sex, how we want it, and how we hate boring sex, that when you confused lots start calling us hoe , olosho and all sort of demeaning names. So pathetic.

It seems most Nigerian men are not mentally sound seriously. Especially poverty stricken ones that full this forum. With this their attitudes they stupidly think i Vanessa, will attend to their dm. Una go wait tire, keep sending.

God bless America. During my stay in Ohio, i learned so much there. Here can never be there. It's incomparable. There you bare out your mind the way and manner you want it, without being insulted or being bullied.

381 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Rareoil(m): 9:37am On Nov 18, 2021
ForeighPlug:

Bore hole

Oga close mouth

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Boogyman557: 9:54am On Nov 18, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by AoifeNightfall: 10:05am On Nov 18, 2021
Trash!!

I only crush on rich actors/musicians and men above 30

5 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by BlackfireX: 10:20am On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i give him all the green, dude seems not to notice it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance on bed so i called it a quit immediately.

You want to use your frustrated life on the poor innocent boy... number one you made him backslide, when the devil eventually use you to get him, you now want him to die in the hole already expanded by the last blaster who used weapon of mass destruction to create a volcano.
We should also thank the boys mother for her prayers for delivering her son from karishikas like you.

377 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Divoc19(f): 10:51am On Nov 18, 2021
Most guys toasters have been in this situation a thousand times grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Stephenmoka4(m): 10:57am On Nov 18, 2021
No oo.

I do tell them straight... Sometimes I do use it as an advocate for letting the girl free me, if she say yes na there wahala dey... lipsrsealed

Me sef no understand all those green light thing, so I no dey notice.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 18, 2021
ForeighPlug:

Bore hole
Grow up

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 18, 2021
Nope, I'm more of the fighter type then. I fought all my crush while growing up. It was romantic undecided
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by ORLAHOLUWA(m): 11:44am On Nov 18, 2021
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

My friends didn't see me till evening when it was time for prep.

Mo Japa ni ooo

425 Likes 25 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by FahBuLous: 12:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:
As a lady, there was a guy i was madly in love with, i give him all the green, dude seems not to notice it. So i decided to take the bold step of asking him out, ofcourse he immediately said yes to me.

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performance on bed so i called it a quit immediately.
Ibibio isongho grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by brosom(m): 1:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Vernesa nwakamma grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
grin
Oh yeah....

I remember grin. My own case,I even tried to play cool by getting to her through the gospel....Me wey no dey g church,I just wor flow with the vibes Simply because my men dey push me cool.

Las las,those days don pass cha....These days,na with full voltage we take dey ginger dey reason with banny...If your mind no dey,tell.me ASAP so that make I move on with my life undecided. And no waste my time, because na me get the money to spend cool

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Ahmback(m): 2:47pm On Nov 18, 2021
ForeighPlug:
Bore hole
Headshot!!!

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Ahmback(m): 2:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
I don park here
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Qatar2022: 3:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
ForeighPlug:

Bore hole
You're stupid and useless at the same time, your type is the reason our girls don't express themselves online

59 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Lilsameey: 3:35pm On Nov 18, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:
That was how I had a crush on this beautiful girl in school back then, OASOS, OKE-BOLA, my friends and hostel mate knew I liked the girl, so whenever we come across the girl, they start to shout, whenever the girl was seen by my friends, they will shout my name, there was a day the girl also participated in a foot ball which required a penalty shootout, as soon as it was the girl's turn, my friends started to shout my name again and the girl became suspicious too.
So on this great day, during the heat of inter house sport, i participated in the 400m race and won, my friends watched the girl clapping for me then they used the opportunity to set us up, then they met with the girl and told her I would like to see her�, that she should wait under the tree opposite our hostel. My friends then came to inform me about the plan, and said the girl was waiting under the tree, they gave me a phone to get her contact, then I decided to summon the courage and go over to talk with her, with my friends watching from the hostel.
My brethren, as soon as I got to her, I just greeted her "Good afternoon" and walked on.

Mo Japa ni ooo
Omoh,you be werey oooo grin

91 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Viridis(m): 4:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
ORLAHOLUWA:

Mo Japa ni ooo
Guy u don kill me I grin grin

49 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by powerhouse3(m): 5:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
FahBuLous:
Ibibio isongho grin grin
...and you believe she's from there,...I have watch how she always mix up the language she claims
Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Agricmoney(m): 5:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
chai that year for secondary school lol

i choose agriculture any day any time

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by FahBuLous: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
powerhouse3:
...and you believe she's from there,...I have watch how she always mix up the language she claims
She's an Akwa Ibom bro

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Athemisia: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

ibiobio girls and sex

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Athemisia: 9:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Oh yeah....

I remember grin. My own case,I even tried to play cool by getting to her through the gospel....Me wey no dey g church,I just wor flow with the vibes Simply because my men dey push me cool.

Las las,those days don pass cha....These days,na with full voltage we take dey ginger dey reason with banny...If your mind no dey,tell.me ASAP so that make I move on with my life undecided. And no waste my time, because na me get the money to spend cool
Correct one aje

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by AutoChick4U(f): 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

Few days?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Truvelisback(m): 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021
MadamVanessa:

I guess ur V.J was as wide tole gate, that was why his dick had to swim in tru.

29 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Anieke77(m): 12:31am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

After few days i was so disappointed, dude dick was too short and small.. i couldn't tolerate his boring performancei love you on bed so i called it a quit immediately.
I love you

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nyascobar1414: 1:37am On Nov 19, 2021
MadamVanessa:

You've just massaged your ego.

Spit!

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Nyascobar1414: 1:42am On Nov 19, 2021
Qatar2022:

You're stupid and useless at the same time, your type is the reason our girls don't express themselves online

Such a compassionate nigga.

Spit!

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been In This Situation? Share Your Experience by Tajbol4splend(m): 2:33am On Nov 19, 2021
I remember Femi always pushing me to go toast babe in sec sch, especially when one fine Chinonso babe enter our school then, jeesuu, na him dey do the commentary and the analysis pass but him no dey toast babe, femi know this babe parent shop, him no dey toast but him dey monitor babe movement, good funny old days

16 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Want To Know How To Disvirgin A Girl / Nigerian Guy Intentionally Breaks Traffic Law So He Can Meet Hot FRSC Officer / 'Married Woman Chose Me As Her Secret Lover After Preaching To Me On Facebook'.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.