Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,332 members, 7,808,146 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:46 AM

Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC (6480 Views)

Electricity Consumers Decry Low Supply As DisCos Prioritise Band A / Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP — NERC / Electricity Consumers To Pay More As Discos Hike Tariffs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Omniman(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
I Don go pay Nepa bill this morning angry
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by azikiweironsi(m): 2:03pm On Nov 18, 2021
romero:
The message is straightforward

Prepaid meter was free under phase Zero of Mass Metering

Consumers are still not expected to pay or buy meter but if you intentionally wish to buy b4 the commencement of Phase one, u have to know that price of such meter has now increased to N58+ for single phase

Unfortunately
This is a ploy to deceive the unmetered consumers who desperately need prepaid meter to avoid exorbitant estimated billing

Discos are proposing to increase tariffs on bills this December 2021. New rate may be N22,000 from N11,800

Why then won’t the consumers be forced to buy meters at all cost ?

“Baba nla” scamming
You have said it all. It's all time Scamming
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by lukency(m): 2:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Where would you get the meter talk more of getting it free.
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by techWriter3: 2:20pm On Nov 18, 2021
Wow I came it to the bottom since 4yrs of has a Nairalander.These electricity question don car me
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Icecream4U(m): 2:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
They have to pay indirectly?
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by mamaafrik(m): 2:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
popes001:
We got ours for free some months ago. Nice one fg.
how bro ?
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by IMASTEX: 4:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
galaxy2020:
The metre money is added to your units recharge, #750 each time you recharge. This APC govt is worst than the devil himself.
Exactly how I paid. Scam equal to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by popes001: 5:07pm On Nov 18, 2021
mamaafrik:
how bro ?
. IBEDC knocked on the door and fixed it without any hassle.
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Hapinex01: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Those nepa people dey do me strong thing, e sweet me say na there matter ah take reach FCT.
Faller:

All of topics , na Nepa matter you see yo use carry FTC

It's like NEPA do take light whenever you're about to be FTC.. apart from today sha.. who knows maybe the next FTC will be in the next four years again grin

Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Hapinex01: 5:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
Is it ur pay?
Olam09:

Hope they'll pay you sha?
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Chrixtopha(m): 6:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Go to Rumola PHED office and see the cost of meters. Single phase increased from 48k to 68k while double from 89k to 117k and they are here telling lies like lie Mohammed
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by DavidEsq(m): 7:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ameboperoo:
It's like I'm confused here.
I have read the article over again vis-a-vis the statement few days ago, but each time I get more confused.
Can someone explain to me in pidgin English?
Honestly, I'm confused cool
grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy u are not alone here grin grin. Na so so grammar we go dey hear each time dem wan blow lie grin grin
Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Olas8: 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hapinex01:
Wow I made it to the top since 4yrs of been a Nairalander.

These electricity matter don tire me

Just go renewable energy, go solar

1 Like

Re: Electricity Consumers Not Required To Pay For Meters Under NMMP - NERC by Coolgent(m): 10:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
After FG supplied the metre... its cost wil be deducted tactically from your electricity units

(1) (2) (Reply)

I’m Committed To PDP, Its Candidates’ Victories At The Polls - Pat Asadu / South-south People Fight Back After Someone Claims That Asaba Is Igbo Land. / FG Borrows N2.94 Trillion From CBN To Service Domestic Debt In 6 Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.