Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,803 members, 7,806,243 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema - Foreign Affairs (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema (26625 Views)

Julius Malema Supporters Beat Up Whites Protesting 'Racist' Song in SA (PICS) / Jesse Griesel Sparks Outrage Running For Julius Malema's Party In SA (PIX) / "South Africa Is For All"—Julius Malema Condemns Xenophobic Attacks On Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 2:16pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Yes,because they were probably caught red handed or there was hot pursuit and no chance to run off and disappear as they usually do.

Gosh! If you catch the Malawian,and that's a big IF. He will obviously have no choice but to tell where he's from ,HE HAS BEEN CAUGHT,no? smiley. The point was that it's difficult to go after them when they're not caught red- handed or if the crime is not in a heavily policed area.

The Malawian could commit a crime in Jozi and then move to Cape town and no one would know,perhaps only his picture and whatever name he used would circulate on police list of wanted people, but how many South Africans have access to such lists?

Your response makes no sense at all. Does every South African who commits a crime carry his ID book with him for you to immediately identify him?

If the Malawian speaks perfect Xhosa and states that he is from Umtata how do you confirm this information?
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 2:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

The presidencies of Ramaphosa, Biden, Justin Trudeau and others were not democratic but rigged to push the NWO.

I can't speak for Ramaphosa but where is your evidence of rigging in the US or Canada. Please stop peddling conspiracy theories. The electoral system in America is air tight. The Democrats had an advantage over the Republicans because they strategized early voting and voting via mail which is the overwhelming reason they beat the Republicans. No one rigged anything.

Lionessza6:

These cloned idiots continue championing policies that are destroying their countries as per the script given to them . They want a revolution so that they can claim these places are chaotic and therefore in need of military intervention where the UN will come in with their army to "help for sometime" and from there ......we will be fckd!!. Some parts of Australia are exactly what they're aiming for .....total control . These " sparodic" lootings in SA,black lives matter protests , white nationalists protests all over the world etc all these are tests and projects. The real thing is yet to come. South Africa is too calm right now ,that means something hot is coming .

Point 1. Does the UN have a standing army? Nato troops and UN troops are a coalition of soldiers from many countries that act on the orders of the UN with the US being the biggest contributor in terms of arms and soldiers so why would the US want the UN to intervene when their own army is stronger than that of the UN. Conspiracy theories I tell you.

Black likes matter, SA looting and white nationalist movements are consequences of a world that is shifting to the left where liberal ideas are being aspoused and not because some group of people are planning a world order somewhere. Liberalism is seen as progression but that is what is in debate. Is liberalism ie. liberal economic policies, liberal life styles etc moving the world forward or not is the bru ha ha that is going on.
Your countries politics is simple to diagnose. It is caught in a conundrum of creating an extremely liberal constitution but hampered by a conservative capitalist system which wants to hold on to economic power, therefore you have a colliding of political and ecnomomic ideologies. This is the reason you are having issues..
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 2:50pm On Nov 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, I actually don't dislike him - he's got a crucial transformation role to play. But I don't want him anywhere near SA public funds - plenty corruption scandals inside ANC Youth League and now with VBS. I pity any municipalities they'll get to run - they'll be cleaned out in a year.

Malema though extreme in some instances, stands on principle and reminds us Africans of the young Thomas Sankara. He puts race over nationality, an admirable quality and one that is risky but he does it non the less in the face of all that is going in South Africa. To endanger your political advancements on such principle where you go against your own kind is nothing short of bravery in my eyes and I salute the comrade.

The man will go down in history in the same respect as your Malcolm X's, Patrice Lumumba, Thomas Sankara and the likes. Radical but non the less a truth speaker and we all know noone really wants to hear the truth about themselves, do they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP44gUixhSA
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 3:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
morpheus24:

Malema though extreme in some instances, stands on principle and reminds us Africans of the young Thomas Sankara. He puts race over nationality, an admirable quality and one that is risky but he does it non the less in the face of all that is going in South Africa. To endanger your political advancements on such principle where you go against your own kind is nothing short of bravery in my eyes and I salute the comrade.

The man will go down in history in the same respect as your Malcolm X's, Patrice Lumumba, Thomas Sankara and the likes. Radical but non the less a truth speaker and we all know noone really wants to hear the truth about themselves, do they

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dP44gUixhSA

Malema's Africa policy is influenced by the fact that he's from Limpopo - same as Ramaphosa who went on a whirlwind tour of Africa to apologize for the xenophobic attacks (irking many in the country). If u know the tribal dynamics in SA and Limpopo's position on the fringes u would understand why he is aligning with Africa. So it's not like Malema is going out on a limb - it's a natural dispossession.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fergie001: 3:30pm On Nov 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

LOL, I actually don't dislike him - he's got a crucial transformation role to play. But I don't want him anywhere near SA public funds - plenty corruption scandals inside ANC Youth League and now with VBS. I pity any municipalities they'll get to run - they'll be cleaned out in a year.
Siyabonga rally......We are hitting the Presidency in 2024.

Waves my red beret......... grin
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by morpheus24: 3:46pm On Nov 20, 2021
TMKsouth:

Malema's Africa policy is influenced by the fact that he's from Limpopo - same as Ramaphosa who went on a whirlwind tour of Africa to apologize for the xenophobic attacks (irking many in the country). If u know the tribal dynamics in SA and Limpopo's position on the fringes u would understand why he is aligning with Africa. So it's not like Malema is going out on a limb - it's a natural dispossession.

Yes because they are the two tribal groups in South Africa who live in closer proximity to other Africans and have always been outliers when it comes to your tribalist attitudes in South Africa. The Venda have always been suspect as not being "truly" South African because they are a minority tribe and the Pedi have multiple interactions with other fringe tribes alond the north eastern borders that they are closer to thus their alignment and understanding of the complexities of African groups. Yes I know your tribal politics Mfethu.

I see EFF stifling the efforts of the coalition in Johannesburg as the coalition remains a minority government if formed and need their votes to form a majority government. in other words you get your Mayour Mashaba but he will have a hard time passing any xenophobic policies.

We wait to see what happens.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 3:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
fergie001:

Siyabonga rally......We are hitting the Presidency in 2024.

Waves my red beret......... grin

I wouldn't be too excited about him if I were u - the guy's very erratic. He once said he'd kill for Zuma, then he campaigned for #ZumaMustFall, and he's back in Zuma's fold to collaborate against the Ramaphosa anti-corruption blitz. He worked to oust Mbeki and he's now singing Mbeki's praises. He lauded Zanu-PF and Venezuela, now he's outspoken against Zanu-PF. He was BFFs with Kenny Kunene and Gayton McKenzie (ex-convicts who were part of the EFF founding members), now they're calling each other cockroaches. Plenty other examples. Your turn is coming.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by TMKsouth: 4:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
morpheus24:

Yes because they are the two tribal groups in South Africa who live in closer proximity to other Africans and have always been outliers when it comes to your tribalist attitudes in South Africa. The Venda have always been suspect as not being "truly" South African because they are a minority tribe and the Pedi have multiple interactions with other fringe tribes alond the north eastern borders that they are closer to thus their alignment and understanding of the complexities of African groups. Yes I know your tribal politics Mfethu.

I see EFF stifling the efforts of the coalition in Johannesburg as the coalition remains a minority government if formed and need their votes to form a majority government. in other words you get your Mayour Mashaba but he will have a hard time passing any xenophobic policies.

We wait to see what happens.

U get some brownie points on your first paragraph.

As for the EFF, the DA wants nothing to do with them anymore because of their erratic nature. Previous "coalitions" with them failed spectacularly midway. So yes, Joburg might be deadlocked for some time to come.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 4:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

Efulefu, tufiwa grin grin grin grin.

1/10
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by JAWBONE(m): 4:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
The goddam Nigerians. They are just everywhere

grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Geenosko: 5:24pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lionessza6:

LMFAO, perhaps you've never realised that I'm civil to those who are civil ,and I can also play arsehole when I I see there's assholish behaviour or utterances wink

1. And here you are trying to undermine the efforts of poor South Africans doing their bit to remove unwanted migrants in their communities who add no value .

2. LMFAO, when will you have "balls" to control that oil and have ever thought of the reasons why you're an import reliant population? grin. Dear that's because your "independence " was designed that way, they move away from your shores but continue the economical exploitation wink. So instead of running away from home in larger numbers ,shouldn't this be your main fight ?

The rest of the post is a retarded attempt at diversion won't even entertain it. Let's stick to topic;
The impact of illegal immigration in South Africa.

I was very much on track till you got emotional and decided side track the conversation and I happily obliged you.
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by Koolspot(m): 10:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
To blame it on apartheid is unfair. Hatred is already in their DNA that's why Apartheid and those who championed it could succeed.

omoharry:
A race that hate themselves.. If you really want to learn how to hate your fellow Africans , then go to SA. Hatred is in thier DNA. I am sure apathied really did alot of damaged to their pyschic and thier children
Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by BigBashiru: 3:05am On Nov 21, 2021
FalseProphet1:
If not for the whites and foreigners that gave South Africa the development they're boasting of, that country would have been nothing more than a cave riddled with rapists, robbers and other criminals.

I see apartheid returning back to South Africa.

This I have seen.

U have been brainwashed. Many Africans have been psychologically damaged by western European media and it will take generations to recover from (I hope not).

Why did british soldiers loot Benin bronzes? Because they had never seen bronze work before.

Western Europe is poor so they have to present themselves as black man savior as justification for trying to unseat Africans from their land.

There are so many Africans in science etc. Africans dominated science but colonists bullied Africans out of it same say they said Mungo Park discovered river niger.

Emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

1 Like

Re: Deport Foreign Nationals And Get Our Votes: South Africans Tell Julius Malema by fergie001: 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2021

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Senator Paul Kimani Njoroge's Househelp Turned Baby Mama Sues Him / Nana Akufo-Addo Plagiarizes Bush's Speech (Video) / Russia ‘continues To Bomb’ Ukraine Despite Promised Ceasefire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.