Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,162 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson (496 Views)

I Am Waiting To Take Over Gtbank - Innoson Boss, Chukwuma / Innosson Denies Accepting Cryptocurrency / BREAKING: N8.7bn Debt: Innoson Motors Moves To Take Over Gtbank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by billante(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
The Chairman of Innoson Group of Companies and proprietor of the Innoson Vehicle Manufacturing Company, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, has stated that he is looking forward to the day when he would take over the ownership and management of the Guarantee Trust Bank.

Chukwuma said this during an interactive session with journalists where he disclosed that he used to have the best business relationship with the bank until the current managing director took over the leadership of the bank with ethnic bias and the relationship started going sour.

He said: “I am waiting for the time when the cumulative interest on the money GTB owes me would overwhelm it so that I will take over the bank. This is what I am waiting for. That is why I no longer disturb them. But I am assuring all the customers of the GTB that when I take over the bank, I will manage it better. So, they should not entertain any fear. I have not done any business that failed. I will run the bank better than its current managers.”

He added: “I used to be the bank’s best customer in the South-east when Tayo was alive. It is because of me that it opened a branch in Nnewi. But the managing director that succeeded him was more interested in tribal fights. I think that is why he is fighting me. But I have proved him wrong in everything he is doing. I have defeated him in all the courts that heard the case. What is remaining is for the bank to pay me what it owes me.

“The bank carelessly and wrongfully deducted money from my accounts. When I discovered this I took the bank to court and won. But the bank has not paid me even though we had gone up to the Supreme Court. May be the managing director is waiting for Nigeria to change its laws because of him.

“But the beauty of the whole thing is that the money is attracting interest at the rate of 22 per cent. I have no other choice than to take over the bank if it cannot pay me what it owes to me. The interest has been running at 22 percent for about 11 years now. And the bank management does not want to resolve it.”

Chukwuma added that the bank is wasting time changing its name because he would return the bank to its original name when he would took over its management.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/11/18/it-is-a-matter-of-time-before-i-take-over-the-gtbank/

1 Like

Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by DEXTROVERT: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
GTB
Now
Known
As
Innoson Bank.

Makes
More
Sense.

GTB
will
serve
as
scapegoat
To
others

1 Like

Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by after4: 1:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
That's my Igbo brother.
If them like make them change am to zoo trust bank, ZTb that one nah their business
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by PointZerom: 1:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by Doubleoh7: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
Aswear, Innoson wan play penalty go throwing. But truth be told, ALL Nigerian banks exhibits criminal tendencies, emphasis on all. They have this penchant for illegal deductions on peoples accounts especially high networth individuals, under the impression the customer won't notice those little little deductions that overtime, amount to huge amounts. I know of one such customer that hired a private forensic auditor and they discovered illegal deductions up to the tune of 240 million naira.
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by baylord77(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Close your mouth there.

1 Like

Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by billante(m): 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
Like play like play!
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by philiancoop(m): 8:12pm On Nov 18, 2021
This agbaje guy get something wey dey give am confidence sha.

If innocent doesn't take over the bank then there is federal involvement

1 Like

Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by sonnie10: 8:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
He should be careful. 2023, if the most tribal candidate takes over, he might actually change the laws.
Delay is dangerous!
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by billante(m): 9:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
philiancoop:
This agbaje guy get something wey dey give am confidence sha.

If innocent doesn't take over the bank then there is federal involvement

Agbaje don retire nah, even though he use style to still stay on the scene by creating another company within GTB
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by philiancoop(m): 9:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
billante:

Agbaje don retire nah, even though he use style to still stay on the scene by creating another company within GTB

The problem is with Agbaje according to Innocent
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by Quiny32323: 10:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigerian banks are the highest problem of an average Nigerian, they are good in killing people's business but this one hook them. All the seed money new tech companies are getting for their start ups are almost from my abroad then ask me what benefit those leeches are contributing to the economy sad
Re: It Is A Matter Of Time Before I Take Over GTBank- Innosson by sammirano: 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
The man thinks bank business is drug business grin

(1) (Reply)

Relocatiin Sales... Available Today And Tomoro Only / All You Need To Know About Titan Trust Bank / Why Are We Paying For Account Maintenance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.