Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,313 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today (673 Views)

Funny But Inspirational Quote I Saw On A Vehicle In Benin City / Jos Residents Lament As Weather Drops To 9°C (Photos) / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by kollinz1234(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Nigeria is in a terrible state. Corruption begets the country's political and social space, that the life of even a little child of less than five years can be seen practicing some sort of corruption. The politicians and our leaders should not be blamed alone, because we all are guilty of this misdemeanor.

Today I was amazed as to what I saw at JOS UNIVERSITY TEACHING HOSPITAL (JUTH).
I went to JUTH to do an eye check-up.
The number of people there were not so much and I was surprised considering that it is a general hospital. I was at the hospital as early as 8:am, people sat patiently waiting to get their names called so they can get access to the doctors, I joined them, excited that finally I will get to do this check up which I have been procrastinating due to excessive work pressure. But to my amazement, people were called in based on how good they looked or how beautifully dressed they were. I was shocked to the bone. A woman with a hijab (an Islamic Vail) who was there also for check up was struggling with her itching eyes which was visibly bringing out discharge and a crying baby. I worked up to the guy calling people inside and questioned the process of calling people, not by the que but by other means and he told me 'oga abeg commot here, no provoke me, if not even you, Dem no go attend to you', I felt disappointed and expressed my disappointment. All of a sudden, the Hod came in, and was asking me to go outside, I seeked explanations on why I am asked to go and wait outside for people who were just coming to sit but nothing was said to me then finally, I decided to get up with the intention of going to report the issue to the appropriate body in the hospital then a doctor called me, apologized and attended to me. My worries right now is with all those other patients who doesn't have the confidence to stand up for their rights. If this is what is happening in a government owned institution, what will be the case when other people of other nationals are in our country abusing our rights May God help our country

Cc lalasticlala
Cc Seun
Cc mynd44

Please this needs to move to front page; anyone can be a victim.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by Ussycool: 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
So sad man. Most government own institutions are very corrupt. They don't follow due procces and their managements is always aware of their inhuman treatment.

I will change Nigera health sector for good in the nearest future.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by Welcum: 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2021
Poverty attracts all the evil things to a person. Insult, insecurity, unnecessary anger, depression, family crises, witchcraft are all sons and daughters of poverty.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Was referred to juth some years back. My experience is top notch from that hospital. Don't know what has come over them

1 Like

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by kollinz1234(m): 3:38pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ussycool:
So sad man. Most government own institutions are very corrupt. They don't follow due procces and their managements is always aware of their inhuman treatment.

I will change Nigera health sector for good in the nearest future.
May God give us the grace

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by kollinz1234(m): 3:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
Welcum:
Poverty attracts all the evil things to a person. Insult, insecurity, unnecessary anger, depression, family crises, witchcraft are all sons and daughters of poverty.
God will help the poor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Saw In Jos University Teaching Hospital Today by kollinz1234(m): 3:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
excellence44:
Was referred to juth some years back. My experience is top notch from that hospital. Don't know what has come over them
years ago, a lot of things were better. My sorrow is that, a whole hospital is this bad

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Major 10 News Update You Need To Know This Monday Morning / Hello Everyone, So Nice 2 Join In This Site. I Need Friends / Hello People,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.