Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:41 AM

Fib - Irt Commander ,disu Olatunji J.i Visits South West Annex , Lectures And - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fib - Irt Commander ,disu Olatunji J.i Visits South West Annex , Lectures And (236 Views)

N525m Fraud: Court Sentences Scales Olatunji To 235 Years In Prison / Feyisola Dosumu 'Spartan' Kills Olatunji Oladeji In Ogun / IRT Arrests Another Kidnap Kingpin, Politicians in Taraba State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fib - Irt Commander ,disu Olatunji J.i Visits South West Annex , Lectures And by onochurch(f): 3:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
NEWS:
FIB - IRT COMMANDER ,DISU Olatunji J.I VISITS SOUTH WEST ANNEX , LECTURES AND URGES MEN , OFFICER ON QUALITY DELIVERY.

@VONNEWS

To boost the moral of the men and officers of the FIB - IRT Annex, southwest, for excellence Deputy commissioner of police, Dcp Olatunji Disu, commander of the department has visited the southwest annex with a lecture towards proper use of police wireless message and general quality delivery.

The visit and lecture which took place yesterday at the IRT annex office in Ikeja yesterday was a most welcome and significant development at a crucial time when the police in Nigeria must be up to the game.

During this lecture,the commamder also imploved inter - outfits synergy for effectiveness and efficiency toward stemming the rising tides of insecurity in Nigeria.

He also tasked them on best pratices, urging officers and men to eschew corruption and acts capable of dimming the image of the Nigeria .

Coordinator of the annex, SP . Ugowe Igbinazaka used the moment to parade and display achievements as a mark of loyalty and account of stewardship.

Ugowe however expressed indepth appreciation to the commander for finding time out of his very tight schedule to visit the southwest Annex, assuring that greater efforts will be invested toward boosting the great image of the police, especially through improved gallantry in area of investigations and crime bursting. He charged officers and men to take the commander's visit as an honour.

By Princess Agbonifo.

(1) (Reply)

DOWEN COLLEGE: Legal Luminary, Femi Falana Takes Over Sylvester Oromoni Case / I Hope You’ve Withdrawn Your Children From Dowen College – Funke Akindele / Lagos ‘big Boy’ Buying Expensive Items With Fake Alerts Has Been Caught �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.