Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,809 members, 7,802,587 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:54 PM

I Go To Parties And I Get Paid — Bbnaija Mercy Eke Brags - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Go To Parties And I Get Paid — Bbnaija Mercy Eke Brags (357 Views)

‘my Friend Paid Bbnaija’s Khloe 2million Naira To Sleep With Her’ – Man Reveals / BBNaija's Mercy Eke Brags As Her Fans Surprise Her With Val Gifts / "How Can I Use You To Shine? I’m The Winner” - Mercy Eke Brags In Designer Wear (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Go To Parties And I Get Paid — Bbnaija Mercy Eke Brags by NaijaDailyW: 4:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Popular reality TV star, Mercy Eke has bragged about her prominence in an episode of her reality TV show, Mercy What Next?

The quite curvaceous businesswoman and reality TV star lets viewers know that should they see her having a good time at a party, she’s possibly being paid to attend and is not like every other regular person at the party.

Bragging about how she’s able to get whatever she wants in a jiffy with nobody being able to stop her, she’s heard saying “I go to parties and get paid, most of you go to parties for free“.

Watch her speak,

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FPxgelbXsMI

Cc
Lalasticlala
Ishilove

Re: I Go To Parties And I Get Paid — Bbnaija Mercy Eke Brags by Blaqstick: 4:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: I Go To Parties And I Get Paid — Bbnaija Mercy Eke Brags by Nobody: 5:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Okay.
Aunty Mercy, why u con dey tell us?? undecided
Yeye dey smell. Mtchewww undecided

(1) (Reply)

P-square Perform Alongside Don Jazzy After Reuniting / Watch How This Innocent Girl Was Dealt With By Her Unles / Everyone Wants To Fight Me Just To Trend, Dr Kemi Olunloyo Comes At Ada Ameh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.