Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,392 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

.... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / .... (11130 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo: My DSS Boyfriend Told Me A FULL LOCKDOWN Is Coming / "Excited Because Atiku Is Coming": Dino Melaye Poses In New Photo / "Atiku Is Coming Back To Create A Paradise For Thieves" - Sowore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: .... by paramakina202: 7:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
Only if you know what would have happened had IKPEAZU not win the election in 2015...
we would have ma*sacred you guys...
If you know Ngwa very well you will know that we don't make empty noice and threat like you guys...

Story Ngwas can't threaten anybody,he lost woefully and was rescued by the Ochendos who rigged for him.It is on record he lost 14 out of 17 local governments areas in Abia state.He still remain a hopeless stooge to those none Ngwa criminals.
Ikuku always slap the slowpoke whenever he gets drunk and misbehave.

1 Like

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Waterysperm: 7:45pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ulunne777:
Akuko Ndi Mgbu.
Argue with the "meth" knucklehead at your peril.
Stop attacking my brother for saying the truth. My mother is from Ezeagu and they are not Igbo. The land of Ezeagu belongs to Ezeagunians.

17 Likes

Re: .... by Waterysperm: 7:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
One thing with Ndi Igbo is their tendency of assuming that tribes that speak similar language with them are Igbos... especially those from ENUGU and ANAMBRA....

I thought by now you guys should be surprised that Ngwa is not doing anything to win Ikwerre to accept Igbo identity just like Anambra people are doing to Asaba people... despite been there neighbors...

Hwe nde ikawa unu mbu la adi Igbo o gwe anyi mbu..
Ngiri mere anyi si acho
Don't mind them bro. Anyway how are your three wives and kids doing at Mowe Idp camp? When did you visit them last? My regards to them ok.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by duro4chang(m): 7:50pm On Nov 18, 2021
mancoconut:
Stupidity mixed with Osogbo weed is a very bad combo
I am sure you wanted to write Mkpuru mmri your lovely stuff in that part of the world.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
One thing with Ndi Igbo is their tendency of assuming that tribes that speak similar language with them are Igbos... especially those from ENUGU and ANAMBRA....

I thought by now you guys should be surprised that Ngwa is not doing anything to win Ikwerre to accept Igbo identity just like Anambra people are doing to Asaba people... despite been there neighbors...

O bu Ngiri mere anyi si achoyi I joini group unu mbu WORLD IGBO CONGRESS...
O gasi kwa ime unu vum la anya...

Lolz

Legendary stupidity. If una no call anambra una blokos no go rest.

No wonder your people are littered everywhere in anambra state constituting nuisance, shouting no election because they have no road to go back home.

Ndi Anambra no send anybody. Tell that to Nnamdi Kanu and ikpeazu and host of other filthy things from Abia.

Same u is busy meandering in anambra thread up and down.

Umu ezi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 18, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 8:08pm On Nov 18, 2021
Waterysperm:
Agulu is not an Igbo town, it belongs to we Aguluans.

The best

6 Likes

Re: .... by techWriter3: 8:14pm On Nov 18, 2021
Enugu is not an Nigerians Village, it belongs to Enugu folks.rejoin the voice if you tell the songs

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Na wa o. Some people are funny. Instead of them to appease their brother and find out why he is hurt, they are busy mocking him.

4 Likes

Re: .... by Jlow2: 8:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mkpulu mmilli tax force should chain him immediately

7 Likes

Re: .... by paramakina202: 8:24pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
I hope you saw the CASKATE (COFFIN)...We paraded the street of ABA....
Every Ngwa youths was out for a brutal offensive in 2015...
Didn't you see what we did at government house when the Judge declared Oti Alex (a man without a tribe) winner.. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Do you still remember the song (for those that think I'm an impersonator this song will reset your mind to reality...

A BUM ONYE NGWA A BUM ONYE ARO AMAYI EBE M SI BU AJO OMUME , ABUM ONYE NGWA ABUM ONYE ARO AMAYI EBE M SI BU AJO OMUME... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

You Igbos are known for making empty noice... just as you did during the biafra war living the Ngwa people (and few mbaise) men to stand the Nigerian forces)...

At the end of your useless war song what happened?He lost and was rigged in by Ikuku his master. without Ikuku, Ikpeazu is nothing that is a fact. In Abia state politics Usu enweghi Onu and let me tell something,any day you cannibals touch people from old Bende in Aba you are finished because you all will be annihilated and driven back to Ibibio land.

2 Likes

Re: .... by Localemperor: 8:30pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:

O bu Ngiri mere anyi si achoyi I joini group unu mbu WORLD IGBO CONGRESS...
O gasi kwa ime unu vum la anya...
Bros don't mind them, even Nkanu is not an Igbo Town, its belongs to the Nkanuans

13 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:34pm On Nov 18, 2021
kmcutez:
Na wa o. Some people are funny. Instead of them to appease their brother and find out why he is hurt, they are busy mocking him.
cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: .... by SlayerForever: 8:39pm On Nov 18, 2021
kmcutez:

Appease who. Hahahaha. If one shuns good counsel and is eager to become a fool we will help him very well.

6 Likes

Re: .... by ScamHunter: 8:40pm On Nov 18, 2021
In my place, we are not Igbo, my town belongs to my people.

In fact, Ohafia people are not Igbo. The town belongs to Ohafians. We have common ancestry with the Ibibios and Efiks. So we are not Igbo.

6 Likes

Re: .... by Ruggman: 8:42pm On Nov 18, 2021
[quote author=ImembaN post=107746125]..
For your information Ikpeazu is ruling Abia from Obingwa...
and yes Umuahia belongs to the Ibeku people...
When Abia state was created we Ngwa people protested against it...we wanted a separate state for our self...
It is you Umu Onhunhu that was begging for UNITY... we are still asking the federal government for ABA state...

Note: we don't belong to the same ethnic group with you Igbos... most of us (like myself) don't even identify as Igbos...we are more related to the IKWERRE people than the Igbos...[/quote

Are you normal at all?, Neighbors should please get chains and handcuffs ready for a rescue mission before this man will enter market

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: .... by paramakina202: 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
It will soon happen...
Then we will prove to you one more time that the are they actual force behind the tough resistance during the biafra war..

Lol...You guys are jokers...Nothing to offer even in Aba Ngwa.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:51pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like 1 Share

Re: .... by Isobug: 8:54pm On Nov 18, 2021
Just as Afikpo is not an Igbo town, it belongs to the Afikpo people.
Yeye de smell

10 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: .... by fourboys: 8:56pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mbataku96:
If that is so
Then Owerri is not an Igbo town it belongs to the Owerri people
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: .... by Arda1000(m): 9:00pm On Nov 18, 2021
Osagyefo98:

Moniker rather.
whatever
Is it on ban ?

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021

2 Likes

Re: .... by Sicilyjoe: 9:06pm On Nov 18, 2021
Waterysperm:
Agulu is not an Igbo town, it belongs to we Aguluans.

Hmmmmmm
Re: .... by Nobody: 9:09pm On Nov 18, 2021

1 Like

Re: .... by Sicilyjoe: 9:16pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ngwa Ndi enemy of progress
Re: .... by paramakina202: 9:22pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
I'm happy you know that we have a relationship with the Ibibio People..

Lol most groups in Abia state are related with Akwa-Cross people from Aro to Abiriba to Bende even Ikwuano people however if you mess up una go become refugees in Ibibio land.

3 Likes

Re: .... by Naijanascam: 9:26pm On Nov 18, 2021
ImembaN:
I still get amazed why Igbos love drinking panadol for our (headache)...
Igbos please focus on your village and leave our village for us...
It not our fault that our village is attracting immigrants faster than the govt is developing it...
If you are not comfortable with our son OKEZIE IKPEAZU then make use of the ballot box.. but remember we are the extreme majority... and we will prove it again just as we did before...

And he have successfully turned Aba to the 10th wonders of the world in terms of infrastructures and human capital development........ stop smoking expired weed and face reality

8 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Orlu is not an Igbo land it belongs to the orluans... Biafuro....

2 Likes

Re: .... by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 18, 2021

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Friends Buy ₦40 Million PDP Presidential Form For Governor Tambuwal / How To Stop Judicial Coups Against Democracy In Nigeria By Farooq A. Kperogi / Gov Alia Approves Construction Of 16km Road To End Decades-Long Land Dispute

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.