Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,146 members, 7,807,472 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:54 PM

DHL Shipping From China - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / DHL Shipping From China (649 Views)

The Start And Rise Of DHL( Dalsey, Hillblom, Lynn): Then And Now / Lagos Blue Line Trains On Their Way From China (Photos & Video). / Experience At The (US Visa) Passport Collection Center, DHL VI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DHL Shipping From China by dimple571991(m): 8:27pm On Nov 18, 2021
Good evening all,
Please I need your opinions and guide, I want to order a Portable machine from China.
I have agreed with the price From the seller and shipping costs too Via DHL.
But my concern now is will I still pay additional fees When it arrives Nigeria like custom charges and the likes or the shipping fee will cater for it.

If I will pay again,does anyone have an idea of how they charge so as to prepare my mind.

Thanks for your response

Re: DHL Shipping From China by kennethfranc(m): 8:49pm On Nov 18, 2021
Why don't you search for the item on Ali express and rest after payment. Then get your item in 30days. My opinion tho
Re: DHL Shipping From China by dimple571991(m): 11:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
kennethfranc:
Why don't you search for the item on Ali express and rest after payment. Then get your item in 30days. My opinion tho

Thanks I am making the payment Via Alibaba platform but I don't know if after paying for the shipping maybe I will still have to pay again before collection
Re: DHL Shipping From China by kennethfranc(m): 11:44pm On Nov 18, 2021
dimple571991:

Thanks I am making the payment Via Alibaba platform but I don't know if after paying for the shipping maybe I will still have to pay again before collection
I don't think so. It will be delivered to the address you provided
Re: DHL Shipping From China by We4all: 11:58pm On Nov 18, 2021
dimple571991:
Good evening all,
Please I need your opinions and guide, I want to order a Portable machine from China.
But my concern now is will I still pay additional fees When it arrives Nigeria like custom charges and the likes or the shipping fee will cater for it.

If I will pay again,does anyone have an idea of how they charge so as to prepare my mind.

Thanks for your response

Firstly, check whether the item requires custom clearance. Secondly, you may or may not pay additional fee. Even if they charge you, it won’t be much unlike if it’s coming from the US.

I have used DHL to ship wears before and didn’t pay a dime after receiving them.
Re: DHL Shipping From China by cunicinni12: 1:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Please don't use DHL,they will still demand for clearance fee when it arrives Nigeria.
Re: DHL Shipping From China by Sankabson(m): 7:36am On Nov 19, 2021
Don't use DHL. They'll mess you up. You'll receive a letter from them telling You about Duty and taxes on the said item. They won't deliver until have evident of payment.
Re: DHL Shipping From China by dimple571991(m): 10:14am On Nov 19, 2021
dimple571991:
Good evening all,

Thanks for your response

Thanks so much for your comments I appreciate
Re: DHL Shipping From China by Orangedreams: 10:52am On Nov 19, 2021
DHL na baba

Check my signature abeg.
Re: DHL Shipping From China by ojesymsym: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2021
You better look for a forwarded that will handle your shipment. On shipments like this, DHL cost will be too prohibitive.
Just curious, can't you get this product locally?

dimple571991:
Good evening all,

Thanks for your response
Re: DHL Shipping From China by dimple571991(m): 2:43pm On Mar 16, 2022
thanks all for the response,i have successfully received the machine using dhl,it was expensive but fastest and safest

(1) (Reply)

Update On Abakaliki Olympic Int'l Stadium In Centenary City, Ebonyi State 2022 / Reason Why People Do Not Disclose Their Relocation Plan / I Need Help, To Take South African Airlines To Court

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.