Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,934 members, 7,799,164 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? (858 Views)

Devotees Filmed Drinking Contaminated Water From Osun River (video) / What Would Happen To Those Animal At Palace. / Please I Need Water From Oba River In Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Deserea: 8:31pm On Nov 18, 2021
What would happen if I fetch water directly from the beach to my house

Do you have any first hand experience of what would happen

Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by shawante(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mammy water go pay you visit for night... shebi na wetin you wan hear

2 Likes

Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by donbachi(m): 8:36pm On Nov 18, 2021
Pour it inside bucket..after 30mins,go check.u will see mammy water inside it.
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Deserea: 8:48pm On Nov 18, 2021
This are thesame tales I've been hearing. Please lets be serious.
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by isaiah4life(m): 8:59pm On Nov 18, 2021
If mummy water come ask you for night for their mini jacuzzi eeh! We no want hear cry for nairalander ooo.
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Deserea: 9:01pm On Nov 18, 2021
isaiah4life:
If mummy water come ask you for night for their mini jacuzzi eeh! We no want hear cry for nairalander ooo.
Because I fetch water?
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Kingpin1000: 9:17pm On Nov 18, 2021
Deserea:
What would happen if I fetch water directly from the beach to my house

Do you have any first hand experience of what would happen

You can use it to neutralise charms.

1 Like

Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by anthonyuncle(m): 9:28pm On Nov 18, 2021
i don't know
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by ReneeNuttall(f): 9:41pm On Nov 18, 2021
Ain't you a little too old to be fooled by these superstitious beliefs?
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by shawante(m): 10:53pm On Nov 18, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
leave am na make im dey catch cruise
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Deserea: 11:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
ReneeNuttall:
Get off my thread
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by Deserea: 11:23pm On Nov 18, 2021
Kingpin1000:

You can use it to neutralise charms.
Why are people saying you can't take it away without sacrifice
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by DICKstractor: 11:46pm On Nov 18, 2021
undecided

Nothing will hapoen

No be the same see water we dey fetch, take to the lab, heat to separate the water from the salt
Re: What Would Happen If I Take Water From The Beach Home? by laiperi: 1:10am On Dec 04, 2021
Good question. I have always wondered why cities around oceans become desert. Only to find out desalination to remove brime, salt and other impurities can be very difficult and expensive.

Reverse Osmosis and distillation can purify the water but dumping the salt back into the sea can kill the fishes and other animals that depend and live in the ocean.

(1) (Reply)

happy / Deji Of Akure Deposed! / Why Are Igbo Pople To Lazy To Taeach Their Children The Language?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.