Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,831 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:35 PM

Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance (1271 Views)

Bride To-be Grabs Her Fiance's Butt In Pre-wedding Photo / Club Exposes Girl Who Went Partying Without Her Fiance's Knowledge / How Can She Break This News To Her Fiance?!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by kilasos(f): 12:59pm On Jul 26, 2007
hello people
my close friend just told me she is attracted to this really nice guy,and she has a fiance,both of them are nigerians and this other guy is from the caribbean.
he is much younger than her fiance.
what do i tell her.she is falling fast for this guy.
and for the record she loves her fiance so much.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by Lexyhearts(f): 1:07pm On Jul 26, 2007
GOD HV MERCY
abomination

tht ur friend need a slap.does that guy ask him out.hw can he fall 4 a guy just like that.the most amazing part is she hs her boyfriend.tell her to see a spiritualist.she need some healing.even a native doctor so that her eyes may be cleansed.poor soul embarassed

1 Like

Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by Lexyhearts(f): 1:09pm On Jul 26, 2007
one more thing

if u r the one say it don hide behind e bush.i am biginning to suspect its u.say i am e one and stop using ur friend's name. undecided
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by kilasos(f): 1:39pm On Jul 26, 2007
@lexyhearts
the guy did ask her out,but she told him she has a boyfriend,they`ve been friends for a while
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by Lexyhearts(f): 1:51pm On Jul 26, 2007
so why is she going crazy over him
my friend say i am attracted to e guy ,don say friend
shine ur eyes wink
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by johnnygan(m): 2:25pm On Jul 26, 2007
Duh!
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by bluesky4(f): 2:34pm On Jul 26, 2007
is ur friend having second thought about the marriage?
she needs to tell this guy that she has a fiance so he can stop pestering her.
If she is having second thoughts about the marriage then she needs to think long and hard if this her fiance is the one. Becoz when she is married, there she may have attractions with other people, but she needs to control her urges.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by bebe2007(m): 4:31pm On Jul 26, 2007
She should place her priorities right. what does she really want? marriage or just a fling? those jamos are mostly up to no good. Great sex though!!! thats all she would most likely get out of it.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by MILITIA(f): 4:43pm On Jul 26, 2007
Just too bad!!! The dust will soon settle!!!!! kiss
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by bebe2007(m): 4:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
She should place her priorities right. what does she really want? marriage or just a fling? those jamos are mostly up to no good. Great sex though!!! thats all she would most likely get out of it.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by kilasos(f): 3:47pm On Jul 27, 2007
she wants to get married,but should she explore with the other guy, i mean still communicate with him.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by PawPaw3(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2007
kilasos please explain me what you mean by "explore" please i want to know.
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by mhenry: 11:35am On Jul 28, 2007
shes so stupid like most girls nowadays
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by Youngpo413: 7:25am On May 06, 2015
kilasos:
hello people
my close friend just told me she is attracted to this really nice guy,and she has a fiance,both of them are nigerians and this other guy is from the caribbean.
he is much younger than her fiance.
what do i tell her.she is falling fast for this guy.
and for the record she loves her fiance so much.
you all are b!tches,so tell me can a b!tch ever be faithful?

The answer is NO!
Re: Help-my Friend Is Attracted To Someone Else Who Is Not Her Fiance by Youngpo413: 7:48am On May 06, 2015
kilasos:
she wants to get married,but should she explore with the other guy?
typical naija babe,they must surely "explore" after one man go gather the leftovers put inside as a wife.....another reason I must marry a virgin.

(1) (Reply)

The Story Started 2--3years Back. / Extreme Makeover / What Do U Think About Dis Story? She Is Really Confused

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.