Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,284 members, 7,807,960 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) (45714 Views)

NDU Students Scramble To Pick N20 Notes Sprayed By Fellow Students: Pics & Video / Induction Of Theatre Arts 100 Level Students Of UNIZIK. PICS / DELSU 100 Level Students Seen Undergoing Matriculation Ritual (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Sunisonflex39(m): 8:39am On Nov 19, 2021
This department get as e be..700 girls and only four boys....

Omo are u thinking what I am thinking..

Unlike my engineering department wey na so so boys and tomboys girls fullam

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Comedian2019: 8:40am On Nov 19, 2021
BrickDevo:

This is deep! come to think of it, i feel bad for every African celebrating Halloween, is like doing traditional marriage and white wedding at the same time, practicing dual culture, even some consider white wedding the superior
I did only traditional wedding. And, of course, registered it to protect my family's inerest in case of eventuality.
I informed my pastor the week before my wedding that I was traveling for my wedding in the village. He was surprised that I didn't ask to involve the church. He couldn't object because he knows I would school him in history and religion.
It's high time we believe in ourselves rather than in some semi educated pastors.

2 Likes

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by espn(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Bbqekpa:
This is a bit too much really
Why is this too much...But the rubbish Halloween they do isn't always too much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by 2rez: 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Theatre art na occultic group on it's own. The induction but i will rather call it initiation na something else. Know this & know peace. U appease them gods before acting like them, particularly on stage.

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by TheWolfen(m): 8:44am On Nov 19, 2021
Witchcraft is being promoted on media now. I just pity ignorant people
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by dreu2fine(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
KOKSNATION:
No, They're Not Cultist [photos])

RIVERS STATE UNIVERSITY theater arts first year students initiations ceremony
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
initiation to cultism
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by highness25(m): 8:48am On Nov 19, 2021
KOKSNATION:

me wey no fit come open chest for campus? How I wan take put face rassle woman na. I no fit do this thing abeg
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Bbqekpa: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2021
espn:
Why is this too much...But the rubbish Halloween they do isn't always too much?

Na u sabi
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by suleolooyo: 8:51am On Nov 19, 2021
When handsake has gone beyond elbow, it has turned into another thing.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:52am On Nov 19, 2021
truthstands01:
This is totally wrong. Must it be shrine related in the theatre art? Why not choose another field of acting that is not shrine and this sort of nonsense. Nigeria and mediocrity. Absolutely wrong.
You're the mediocre here, shrine is African culture , what is wrong about shrine?

Fela shrine in Lagos many celebrities goes there

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by tollyboy5(m): 8:54am On Nov 19, 2021
TheWolfen:
Witchcraft is being promoted on media now. I just pity ignorant people
You need to check. The meaning of ignorance and tell me how this is witchcraft

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:57am On Nov 19, 2021
IzzyAgu:

Some already carrying out their normal duties with this opportunity.

Witches!
Those in theater arts knows that they're born witches, that's why they can play any role, even naked ones without being ashamed of it.

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by hismond(m): 8:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Comedian2019:

Colonial mentality.
They've demonised your culture for you, but halloween and santa are holy. You better open your eyes.

God bless you

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by stamapro(m): 9:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Initiation is initiation, there is nothing innocent about initiation. Just a matter of time... they will always manifest

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Laideabdulahi: 9:05am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:
The department of free pvssy

I swear.
They are at the theatre at 5.30am for. Rehearsals, but rehearsals truly start at 6.30am.

Three female theater art students visit a guy with his friend in the lodge for rehearsals, ....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Glamouzpeter(f): 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
I never agree to this if I was a student
This act is beyond the physical
Proudly an Educationist

3 Likes

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Charisma01: 9:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Comedian2019:

Colonial mentality.
They've demonised your culture for you, but halloween and santa are holy. You better open your eyes.

Will you keep quiet, so is culture juju worship?

Why must this be demonstration for theatre arts students?
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Maxwell4404(m): 9:11am On Nov 19, 2021
Which kid nonsense induction, when evil Spirit done dey follow una go blame Village people
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Comedian2019: 9:13am On Nov 19, 2021
Charisma01:

Will you keep quiet, so is culture juju worship?

Why must this be demonstration for theatre arts students?
Where is juju there
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Charisma01: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Comedian2019:

Where is juju there

Is that not what the title is trying to disprove? That they are theatre arts students and not cultists.

Why couldn't display the different cultural attires of different tribes or cultural dance troupes?
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Breadnote: 9:16am On Nov 19, 2021
ya.it loks normal.bo it has spiritual implications
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by pegix(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
illicit:
The department of free pvssy
aswr...u sabi my gee

Dem girls ..kai...we just deymove am soft

Unilorin... grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Babatunde7109(m): 9:17am On Nov 19, 2021
Cultic initiation or not, it still remains a pity that many of them will not still have the privilege to become what they would be molding them to become. So why all the stress?

Whether initiated or not, the best of them, all things being equal, would still be those who gave so much efforts. So why all the stress?
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by foreshore(m): 9:18am On Nov 19, 2021
KOKSNATION:

How are they not cultist
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by lichocho(m): 9:19am On Nov 19, 2021
crackhouse:
These students don't know what they are into..
if na Halloween na u go run come view d photos ..nice pix ..bros Notin de dia
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by TUTU147: 9:22am On Nov 19, 2021
Very beautiful and colourful
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by illicit(m): 9:23am On Nov 19, 2021
pegix:
aswr...u sabi my gee

Dem girls ..kai...we just deymove am soft

Unilorin... grin grin
Haaaaa yeeba

Better by far

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Kuriosmynd: 9:24am On Nov 19, 2021
ignis:
This is our traditional culture.
This is our culture
Or this is our tradition
"Traditional culture na àṣejù (overdo)
Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by stuffs4me(m): 9:28am On Nov 19, 2021
This is not proper.

Na so cultism take start.

1 Like

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:33am On Nov 19, 2021
Comedian2019:

I did only traditional wedding. And, of course, registered it to protect my family's inerest in case of eventuality.
I informed my pastor the week before my wedding that I was traveling for my wedding in the village. He was surprised that I didn't ask to involve the church. He couldn't object because he knows I would school him in history and religion.
It's high time we believe in ourselves rather than in some semi educated pastors.

I an a pastor and i believe in the superiority of our traditional weddings (as long as it does not involve diabolic acts). I didnt do white wedding sef.

2 Likes

Re: Induction Of Rivers State University Theatre Arts 100-Level Students (Pics) by Danniedpastor(m): 9:40am On Nov 19, 2021
Breadnote:
ya.it loks normal.bo it has spiritual implications

Thats not true... Especially ,if you are born again and spirit filled.

You need to meet me acting the part of a witch doctor or an occult head (liver go cut you). My former pastor asked me " do you or your father have a shrine?" After a drama.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

When Education Was Free In Nigeria, Must See: [PICTURE] / Less Competitive Universities In Nigeria You Can Easily Gain Admission In 2017 / Crowd Of Students In Night Class At Unizik, Nnewi Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.