Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,336 members, 7,808,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing (19369 Views)

Anambra: 5 Killed As Gunmen, IPOB Clash In Ihiala / Abuja-Kaduna Train Attack: 7 Passengers Feared Killed, Many Missing / FG Begins Remodeling Of Grazing Reserves In Benue, Taraba, 5 Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Olukat(m): 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
angry
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FolabiCash: 10:45am On Nov 19, 2021
So it's no jokes that Cameroon is trying to go to war with us ?
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Patrioticman007(m): 10:50am On Nov 19, 2021
Traplord09:

A ploy to justify joining Cameroon brutal govt in fighting Ambazonians is looming . I still wonder how this Nigerian gov Ishaku knew that the people killing in his Taraba state are Ambazonians. They don’t have any business in Nigeria ..Fact . While Fulanis terrorists are still killing people all over the entity called Nigeria . Oya, the Nigeria trigger happy army over to una. Nonsense!!!..

100s are killed in Nigeria daily but they never gave then a minute silence in senate and house of rep..

Dr Who, since you know more than the chief security of Taraba State, kindly report yourself to the nearest police station, for further information.
It baffles me how cowards hide keep pads & be flaming hate & war in their only motherland, is it because Ambazonias are Christians and a cousin of southern Nigeria, you want to deflect the issue to Fulani people, your supposed enemies ?.
Hmm Wonders shall never end with wailing wailers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Enddy50ty(m): 10:52am On Nov 19, 2021
Under this Buhari's administration, Nigeria no get level again any group or individual can attack, harass and iintimidate the country.
Boko haram...
Bandits...
ISWAP...
Unknown gun men...
Fulani heardsmen...
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by jidxin(m): 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Iies from the pit of hell. What is ambazonian business with Nigeria and Taraba in particular? The Nigeria government is just looking for a way to join and fight the separatist group. We all know the people who has been killing people all over the country( the Fulani terrorist of course). Why are they now shifting the goal post and trying to shift the blame on the ambazonians.
I pity the soldiers that will be drafted to figbt that separatist soldiers. They will be roast alive. Those ambazonians are well armed and ready to figght till death. Bihari should better send his Fulani brothers in the army to go and fight and not sending southern soldiers and Christian's in the army.
[/b]YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT.[b]

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Izongdave(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Me remembering what irabor said in reacting to leaked endsars report, about military and maintenance of territorial integrity and imagining how lekki toll gate threatens that
I believe Ndume sha some persons are trying to invite military might to win a communal war
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Agricmoney(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
watch and see how denial would erupt from all corners

Agriculture is life
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FreedomArmy: 11:01am On Nov 19, 2021
jidxin:
[/b]YOU ARE NOT INTELLIGENT.[b]
do not quote me again. I don't engage with miscreants

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by meolaniyi(m): 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria is the weakest country in the world
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Princedapace(m): 11:06am On Nov 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
Government to take this matter seriously and investigate. Why should foreigners leave their country, Cameron and attack Nigerians managing their lives in the border area going about their businesses, living peaceful.

Rest in peace to the dead

Na today Nigerians begin kill Nigerians? The ones ISWAP, bandits and Boko haram have been killing are not serious because it is local killing abi? grin
Nigeria o

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Guyman02: 11:17am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
But the Ambazonia have denied the attack.

Who should we believe now

Your Fulani herdsmen have now moved from bandits to Ambazonia, they want a new designation
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by goodheart01: 11:22am On Nov 19, 2021
benuejosh:
Sounds like an igbo name

Hope u have taken your medication?
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by jidxin(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
do not quote me again. I don't engage with miscreants
ok ....but it still doesn't change the fact that you aint intelligent.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Tranquillity360: 11:27am On Nov 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

Dr Who, since you know more than the chief security of Taraba State, kindly report yourself to the nearest police station, for further information.
It baffles me how cowards hide keep pads & be flaming hate & war in their only motherland, is it because Ambazonias are Christians and a cousin of southern Nigeria, you want to deflect the issue to Fulani people, your supposed enemies ?.
You northern bandits should kill yourselves finish then blame it at Ambazonias or Ipob.

Ndi ara.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by ensamy(m): 11:27am On Nov 19, 2021
So truly if ambazonia did this then it's foolishness but I doubt, what if it's Cameroon army trying to lure Nigerian Army into ambazonia / Cameroon crisis. Because I don't see any sense in amba attacking Taraba village.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Ladiesdoctor(m): 11:29am On Nov 19, 2021
Rest In Peace General Abacha
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by namo77: 11:30am On Nov 19, 2021
Very soon Benin republic will invade Nigeria too…. That’s how finished the country is
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Tingotoe: 11:37am On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
But the Ambazonia have denied the attack.

Who should we believe now
The attacks by the rebels is on the behest of IPOB terrorists to put pressure on our government to dialogue with them. We shall fight them as well
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by skybeauty(f): 11:41am On Nov 19, 2021
This is a ploy for Nigeria to send the Army to kill Ambazonians because of their support for Biafra. Anyone who support Biafra is considered an enemy by the Nigerian govt whereas sponsors of Boko Haram are treated with kids glove. The other day they went to the extent of abducting some Jewish Journalists whose report with Biafrans was understood as a threat to Nigeria. I understand the strategy here: the Cameroon army are loosing the war against Ambazonian, they now want Nigeria to help them defeat Ambazonia but Nigeria cannot come in without having a valid reason: which is when Ambazonia fighters attacks its territory.
Remember, the same community previously complained about the occupation and harassment from Cameroon Army the other day. It is possible the same Cameroon Army harassing the community the other day has been employed to do the job of disguising as Amba fighters to kill Nigerians inorder for Nigeria to have the excuse to wage war against Ambazonia.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by airsaylongcome: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Yankiss:
Nigeria has become militarily weak. Too weak for comfort. In the era of IBB and Abacha, it's improbable to think of Cameroon overrunning a Nigerian village.

It's propaganda! Amazonia has border that stretches from Taraba to Cross River State. And Nigeria, through Cross River State has been providing refuge for Ambazonians fleeing the war. Why would they now attack Nigeria that has been protecting their refugees?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by einsteine(m): 11:53am On Nov 19, 2021
E be like say Biya don reach out to Buhari for help
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by eebraa(m): 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
FreedomArmy:
Iies from the pit of hell. What is ambazonian business with Nigeria and Taraba in particular? The Nigeria government is just looking for a way to join and fight the separatist group. We all know the people who has been killing people all over the country( the Fulani terrorist of course). Why are they now shifting the goal post and trying to shift the blame on the ambazonians.
I pity the soldiers that will be drafted to figbt that separatist soldiers. They will be roast alive. Those ambazonians are well armed and ready to figght till death. Bihari should better send his Fulani brothers in the army to go and fight and not sending southern soldiers and Christian's in the army.
Go and check your map of Africa and map of Nigeria then you will understand properly.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Franking: 11:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Nigeria. What a waste of space and time!
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by Titaniumental: 12:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Traplord09:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2021/11/five-killed-many-missing-as-suspected-ambazonia-fighters-sack-taraba-community/amp/
This is a fat lie.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Takum,Takum Local government.

To be more specific i'm serving inside 93 battalion Ada barracks,Takum.

This news right here is a big lie

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by FreedomArmy: 12:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
jidxin:
ok ....but it still doesn't change the fact that you aint intelligent.
say a headslamming miscreant from the terrorist manufacturing part of the universe.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by madmohamed(m): 12:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
silvoclaira:
Government to take this matter seriously like others and investigate. Why should foreigners leave their country, Cameron and attack Nigerians managing their lives in the border area going about their businesses, living peaceful.

Rest in peace to the dead
the Fulani that attaching you long time is from Mali and Senegal your president pretend as if nothing happens
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by InoGetJoy: 12:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
The attacks by the rebels is on the behest of IPOB terrorists to put pressure on our government to dialogue with them. We shall fight them as well
Common sense is very far from you
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by InoGetJoy: 12:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
skybeauty:
This is a ploy for Nigeria to send the Army to kill Ambazonians because of their support for Biafra. Anyone who support Biafra is considered an enemy by the Nigerian govt whereas sponsors of Boko Haram are treated with kids glove. The other day they went to the extent of abducting some Jewish Journalists whose report with Biafrans was understood as a threat to Nigeria. I understand the strategy here: the Cameroon army are loosing the war against Ambazonian, they now want Nigeria to help them defeat Ambazonia but Nigeria cannot come in without having a valid reason: which is when Ambazonia fighters attacks its territory.
Remember, the same community previously complained about the occupation and harassment from Cameroon Army the other day. It is possible the same Cameroon Army harassing the community the other day has been employed to do the job of disguising as Amba fighters to kill Nigerians inorder for Nigeria to have the excuse to wage war against Ambazonia.
You're very smart, but unfortunately for the Nigerian counterparts, if they launch an attack against the Ambazonian troops there's going to be heavy losses on the Nigerian side. These Ambazonians are currently messing up the Cameroonian troops

1 Like

Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by InoGetJoy: 12:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tingotoe:
Titaniumental:

This is a fat lie.
I'm a corp member currently serving in Takum,Takum Local government.

To be more specific i'm serving inside 93 battalion Ada barracks,Takum.

This news right here is a big lie
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by egoldman(m): 12:23pm On Nov 19, 2021
Patrioticman007:

It makes no single sense for Ambazonians to attack any Nigerian territory, this accusation is highly dubious.
Re: Suspected Ambazonia Fighters Sack Manga Taraba, 5 Killed, Many Missing by ajl: 12:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oloriburuku Senate, what have you done about foreign fulani terrorists occupying several forests in different parts of Nigeria? I guess that's allowed so far they are fulani. Now you are worried about Ambazonia fighters. Do you think they would have had the courage to step a foot into Nigeria territory if this terrorist government had crushed all foreign elements occupying the land? You ain't seen nothing yet. Nigeria is already a theater of war, and this evil country called Nigeria where Justice and fairness does not prevail shall be destroyed. And it will be.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Malami: It’s Long I Heard About Attacks In Markets, Worship Places / Boko Haram: UN Peace Corps Celebrates Outgoing Service Chiefs / President Buhari To Probe Amnesty International Report On Torture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.