Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,202 members, 7,807,683 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:20 PM

Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You (34981 Views)

Akon- Wizkid, Davido, P-square Are Richer Than Most American Rappers. / 7 Nigerian Big Boys That Are Richer Than Hushpuppi, Yet Very Humble / 8 Nigerian Guys Richer Than Hushpuppi But Still Humble – Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by handyman90: 7:09pm On Nov 19, 2021
November24:

As sweet as it sounds,it's not biblical

God rewards nice people...
Not wise people.

Matthew 5:44
King James Version
44 But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;

Babe it is biblical according to proverbs 22:16;
He who oppresses the poor to increase his riches, And he who gives to the rich, will surely come to poverty.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Abeg getout joor. You cant compel anybody to give his money to someone he doesn't want to give it to. I tell you guys, if dangote(my role model) asked us to contribute money for him, I wont mind giving him my last 5k even if I have to go hungry.
You have an extremism tendencies undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by anu3: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
Instablogger9ja:
Reno Omokri took to his social media post to give tips of wisdom to those who give money to people who are richer than them.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CWavABTlYzs/?utm_medium=copy_link

Some good ideas, but the last two lines messed it all up. That's why we need to judge ourselves first.
Re: Reno Omokri: When You Give Money To People Who Are Richer Than You by shawnfamous(m): 2:27am On Nov 20, 2021
OFAIKGROUPS:
1 crate of malt for you grin grin grin

Thank you bros grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Olajumoke Orisagunna Shoots For Mania Magazine / Frank Edoho Likes To Box His Wife? / I Gave Them The Permission - Cassper Nyovest Reacts To Sexual Harassment Video.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.