Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,545 members, 7,809,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:54 PM

Gucci Airpod Case Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Gucci Airpod Case Sale (536 Views)

Designer Gucci & Rayban Sunglasses / Venom Customised Apple Airpod Case For Sale [PICTURES] / New Arrival (GUCCI) & LOUIS VUITTON (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 6:58am On Nov 19, 2021
Secure your airpods on your waist, it hangs from your jeans... Location Lagos, price 2k O7O52271505

Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 3:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
I'm straight..
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 1:21am On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:
Secure your airpods on your waist, it hangs from your jeans... Location Lagos, price 2k O7O52271505
wrecked thief!!! You will never see him advertised a reasonable products!
I told you that soon you will advertise your liver, kidney and scrotum here and no one will buy it, and you think I was bluffing.
If you don't refund the money you scammed from me, poverty and wretched will be your alias. Lowlife criminal!!!
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by Hunkiesg: 7:32am On Nov 20, 2021
jacy346:
I told you that soon you will advertise your liver, kidney and scrotum here and no one will buy it, and you think I was bluffing.
If you don't refund the money you scammed from me, poverty and wretched will be your alias. Lowlife criminal!!!
He scammed you? Ur comment is really funny cos how person go come online dey sell used airpod pouch lol
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 10:38am On Nov 20, 2021
jacy346:

Mumu, you are making this worse by more negative talk, you have a lot of editing to do.
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 9:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:

Mumu, you are making this worse by more negative talk, you have a lot of editing to do.
cheap fraudster!
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 9:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
Hunkiesg:

He scammed you? Ur comment is really funny cos how person go come online dey sell used airpod pouch lol
that's his job here bro, scamming people with his useless copy and paste goods
He scammed me and I won't let that happen to others in this forum.
He is a proud fraudster, a shameless one I'm telling you!
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 9:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
handyman90:

shameless fraudster, master of the game!!!
Advertise another useless product of yours make we clap for you. Id**t.
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 10:27am On Nov 21, 2021
jacy346:
shameless fraudster, master of the game!!!
Advertise another useless product of yours make we clap for you. Id**t.

How come it is only you I have defrauded on this forum? Not even one more witness to back up your clam, I have no other accuser mumu woman.
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 1:15pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

How come it is only you I have defrauded on this forum? Not even one more witness to back up your clam, I have no other accuser mumu woman.
then come and enjoy my money let me see!!!
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 1:18pm On Nov 21, 2021
jacy346:
then come and enjoy my money let me see!!!

Which money, e no even reach 10 dollars you wan give yourself HBP mumu.
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 1:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

Which money, e no even reach 10 dollars you wan give yourself HBP mumu.
wretchedness will finish you up
You will come back from lagos in a gasket nwambekwu!!!
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by handyman90: 1:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
jacy346:
wretchedness will finish you up
You will come back from lagos in a gasket nwambekwu!!!

There is no power in your mouth biitch, i was born in Lagos. Returning where? mumu
Re: Gucci Airpod Case Sale by jacy346(f): 3:20pm On Nov 21, 2021
handyman90:

There is no power in your mouth biitch, i was born in Lagos. Returning where? mumu
I know say you be "my papa say i be ibo' otherwise you won't turn into crime . You lacked good moral upbringing. Aren't you enjoying the money scammed from me ? Shameless Yahoo boy!

(1) (Reply)

Macbook Air 2017 For Sale!!!!!! 290k / SOLD▪️Awoof Deal: U.S Used Dell Alienware RTX 2070 / SOLD***Redmi note 10s

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.