Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,333 members, 7,808,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) (84732 Views)

IMSU Lecturer Slaps Female Student For Wearing Mufti To Class (Video, Photos) / Topless Mentally Unstable Lady Disrupts Lecture In UNIBEN (Photos) / Little Girl Studying Under A Tree In UNIBEN (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Federalofficia(m): 9:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
No be so one person post earlier this week say her uncle dead body they beat the rest dead body for moshuary the thing just weak, upon all this wahala we day face for nigeria, why she go wake again wetin she forget instead make she go rest finally
Sixsigmahub:
Update from

A woman who passed away has reportedly come back to life at a mortuary in the University of Benin Teaching Hospital, Benin City, Edo state during anatomy students practical session.

According to an eyewitnesses at the scene, the woman’s body was deposited at the mortuary by her family and after they finalizing documentation, they left.

Anatomy students at the University of Benin were said to have gotten set to use the body for practical when she suddenly woke up and they fled.

But when they gained their composure, they returned to help the woman back on her feet and take her to a waiting car.

The viral video shows students and staff in the mortuary premises expressing shock at the incident as the woman walked out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nepdzz8wMZA

https:///dead-woman-in-mortuary-comes-back-to-life-in-uniben-anatomy-class-video/
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by JOemmy(m): 10:14pm On Nov 19, 2021
The woman probably fell into a coma the doctor who comfirmed her dead might be a quack doctor many nigerians may have been buried alive like this.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Nyenatetan(m): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
[quote author=Sixsigmahub post=107759208]We thank God she wasn't already wrapped in a mat, buried six feet down [quote]

Meeeehn ! sad angry angry sad angry angry angry

It still puzzles me why such practice is still allowed whilst the advancements in technology.

And zillions of such cases as the above to show that the said practice be annulled.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by iramure(m): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hope no any Nigeria pastor was present when it happened otherwise ...
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by dhiqson(m): 10:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Person wey don die?
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Venerable612(m): 11:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
JB4life:

Dying was not part of the original plan for mankind.
The unfortunate incident of sin ( disobedience to God's instructions in the Garden of Eden) brought death as a consequence, because nothing corrupted by sin can enter Heaven.

But Jesus Christ has offered Himself as an unblemished Sacrifice to redeem mankind from the bondage of sin,and restore eternal life.

Being born to die is our inheritance as offsprings of Adam and Eve,but because of God's mercy, redemption has been freely won especially for believers.

That doesn’t explain why you had to be born.

The circle of sin could have stopped with Adam and Eve… why were you born?

Your explanation compounds the problem, Why do you have to bear responsibility for someone else’s sin?

I am a Christian and I have to be to make heaven.
All of these could have been avoided if we were not born at all!!!

I guess that’s my point.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by sweetMichael(m): 7:13am On Nov 20, 2021
Sixsigmahub:
We thank God she wasn't already wrapped in a mat, buried six feet under

[color=#990000][/color] still dropping trendaing campus update since 1835 cool
is only JESUS Christ of Nazareth, has died and resurrect from death
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by brainhgeek(m): 7:18am On Nov 20, 2021
Godmademan:
That's what happen when people try to make a simple story seem sensational. First, the anatomy department is in Uniben and not UBTH. UBTH has her own morgue. Sometimes, dead are brought in for embalming at the anatomy department.
Two, it's impossible that the body brought in by the family will be used for practicals. In fact, the students yearly face tussle to get bodies for practice. Reason is that there are legal restrictions making it difficult to get bodies that are sanctioned for such by the authorities and when they become available, there is tough competition among institutions around the country to lay claim. The anatomy department can have just 2-3 certified bodies the whole year.
Three, bodies used for practicals are prepared with formaline to preserve them from decay before using them for the practicals. If you know what formaline is, you would understand that once it gets into that body, it is finished.

Abi o. Its annoying reading things like this. I graduated from OOU, Applied zoology department and we have a morgue at the department too. I understand everything you said. All through my days at the department,we never had or heard that a body has been made available for practicals. Even when cultists die gruesomely, they don't use their bodies let alone someone whose body was deposited by her family.
That is why I can point a dirty and long-nailed finger into the posters' eye and call him a liar.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Neddyogu(m): 7:24am On Nov 20, 2021
studentwriter:
she's dead. The mortuary attendant only felt a pulse while embalming her, she was later certified dead

Was it a pulse or rigor mortis? Cos u don't feel pulse on dead people.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Godmademan(m): 8:19am On Nov 20, 2021
brainhgeek:

Abi o. Its annoying reading things like this. I graduated from OOU, Applied zoology department and we have a morgue at the department too. I understand everything you said. All through my days at the department,we never had or heard that a body has been made available for practicals. Even when cultists die gruesomely, they don't use their bodies let alone someone whose body was deposited by her family.
That is why I can point a dirty and long-nailed finger into the posters' eye and call him a liar.
It's shameful really. The general public who have no idea how these things work would easily pick up this misinformation and spread it like wildfire.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by redsun(m): 12:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
The university grounds and surrounding will explain the reason for their hallucination. They are learning in the pit of ignorance; half conscious and half hypnotised. It's a dangerous and disruptive position to be in.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by jidxin(m): 1:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
Vickyvice:
are the persons in d morgue for months/years?
at most 6 days
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Uyi168: 4:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Chizzyjforce:

So, does it mean there was no resurrection after all?
no boss.
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by johnzadok: 8:42pm On Nov 21, 2021
To God alone be praised. Only God can do this great miracle
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by Hassanmaye(m): 12:23pm On Nov 27, 2021
Goodprophet:
Thank God she's back if not she would have been buried this way.
Hahahahhahah please
Re: Dead Woman In Morturay Comes Back To Life In UNIBEN Anatomy Class (VIDEO) by GUY85: 11:04pm On Dec 07, 2021
May you find redemption
May you earnestly find it even as believe you have it.
You are the all knowing! Nonsense

Vickyvice:
I don't argue with shallow persons like you, who have been deceived by pastors. You are almost beyond redemption

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Top JAMB Scorers And Where They Are Today / The Cake Made For An English Graduate Of Ambrose Alli University / Is This Outfit Appropriate For A Primary School Teacher? (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.