Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:50 AM

Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University (18432 Views)

Ebonylife Place: Mo Abudu Launches Multimillion Naira Entertainment Resort / Picture Of Mo Abudu At The "Premiere Of "Wedding Party 2" Has Got Fans Talking / Chika Ike Pictured At Harvard University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by marsman: 10:39am On Nov 19, 2021
I still remember the first time I heard about this woman in IMO state then... Good old days
marman iac
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by bendike: 10:40am On Nov 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Is she not the one that blogger said dem dey fvck anyhow and they give her money meant for the masses? angry angry
Abi ohh, olosho business get levels.
Some de nack de collect 2k, some de do de collect 100m.
Audit the company account, you go see say the income de less than the expenditure. Abracadabra, havard student no go fit understand how come.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Blakpot: 10:47am On Nov 19, 2021
Haha record breaking feat?
A research that makes a significant contribution to the cure of cancer is worth celebrating. Not this ffs. The topics that make it to NL front page is stuff of parody.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by descartes400: 10:50am On Nov 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:
Is she not the one that blogger said dem dey fvck anyhow and they give her money meant for the masses? angry angry

I was waiting for this and I was not disappointed grin

4 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by SocialJustice: 10:51am On Nov 19, 2021
These Chinese people are everywhere.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by juniorstar(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Leaforever:
In a record-breaking feat, Mo Abudu’s media company, EbonyLife, has become a case study for Masters’ students at the Harvard Business School.

Mo Abudu announced this via her verified Instagram page on Thursday, where she revealed that this is the first time in history where a media company owned by a female African would be taught to Master’s students of Business Administration at Harvard.

According to her, over 1,000 MBA students will study the company as a compulsory class for first-year students.

Abudu said, “I did not see this coming, but I’m giving God all the glory. Only He could have made this possible.

“For the first time in history, a case study about a media company led by a female African entrepreneur will be taught at Harvard Business School to over 1,000 MBA students, as a part of the Required Curriculum Classes that all first-year students must take.

“This is The Harvard Business School – Ebonylife Case Study. It’s been about a year in the making, in partnership with Harvard Business School professors and their research department.

Source: https://punchng.com/mo-abudus-ebonylife-becomes-mba-case-study-at-harvard-varsity/?amp

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Hope to attend the Harvard business school..someday but 50k dollars is huge..but in the long run I know it's going to be worth it..the networking, exposure. And case by case approach is something else where you are forced to think and nobody's idea is discarded. Your peers will put it to you that your idea is flawed or needs some modification..great place to be. But as UAR don ban crypto my dream is hanging on the balance as I never reach group managing director, cmd, or CEO wetin man go do.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Occurstaem(m): 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:

If you don’t have anything to say after booking space, just follow suit and say congrats like everyone on thread. Hating on someone who doesn’t know you exist can cause depression.

Wouldn’t you wanna know about the source of poverty of thousand homeless people around the world? And what do you intern to do with her source of wealth?
What an epic reply.
I wish I could like your comment more than once.
Congratulations to her and the company.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Bluntemperor: 11:06am On Nov 19, 2021
Leaforever:
Congrats to her. Naija no dey carry last.
Congratulations Ma'am.
You deserved it,please maintain the School High Ethical Standard!
God be with you.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by TheGift: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2021
ceej:
what is her source of wealth??

Go and read the case study.

3 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by IjebuWarrior: 11:07am On Nov 19, 2021
Even Olosho dey give God the grace...

Foolish, shameless Olosho! angry

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by iamdapsyj(m): 11:22am On Nov 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
All of a sudden it stopped showing on DSTV

Why

I so love that channel not all these AM epic that brings down ones mentality

It was deliberate on the part of her company (Ebony Life). They stated that they want to be strategic business wise. If you still want to enjoy their programming, download the Ebony Life app on Google play store.

They actually didn't suddenly stop airing on DStv oo.....they issued notice to the viewers months before they stopped.

5 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by slowice(m): 11:32am On Nov 19, 2021
Nigerians are industrious and many are doing great despite yeye people in government.

Na leader we lack, perpetuated through politics of tribe and religion.... Else we for be a great nation tey tey
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by CHARLOE(m): 11:38am On Nov 19, 2021
ceej:
Politicians, According to gistlovers.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by muheeb01(m): 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations to her,she's a goal getter and we'll connected kudos

Check my signature and profile for my work

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by We4all: 11:45am On Nov 19, 2021
She must have seduced the Chancellor to achieve this feat. If they make any achievement, they will start shouting, “First time in history, first female, first black.” This is stale!

2 Likes

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by fredoooooo: 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
The more you're bitter , the more your life continues to be bitter.

"hatred for your enemy will always affect your judgement"... Don corleone
Congrats woman ...
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Nmezor(f): 12:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
Congrats to her
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Nobody: 12:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
maureensylvia:
All of a sudden it stopped showing on DSTV

Why

I so love that channel not all these AM epic that brings down ones mentality
They moved online and to Netflix as a business strategy. Nigerians don't watch TV much anymore. Only big brother.

It's actually strategy moves like these that make her business worth studying in a business school.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by chocboi78(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Nilx:

If you don’t have anything to say after booking space, just follow suit and say congrats like everyone on thread. Hating on someone who doesn’t know you exist can cause depression.

Wouldn’t you wanna know about the source of poverty of thousand homeless people around the world? And what do you intern to do with her source of wealth?
grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by IbileIfe: 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Congratulations.
But I really don't know why she makes so much noise about it.
My works on Nollywood have been quoted and referenced by both students and scholars on film studies from Masters to Doctorate Degrees in foreign universities, but I did look for bragging rights of being the first Nigerian film writer and Publisher/Editor of first book series on Nollywood and the Nigeria.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by mapet: 12:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Focusmind:
Rotimi Amaechi will be very happy about this news. I hear say na him dey .............................................. tongue wetin you wan hear

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by IbileIfe: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Leaforever:

They moved online and to Netflix as a business strategy. Nigerians don't watch TV much anymore. Only big brother.
Not business strategy.
She could not afford paying N41million annually for EbonyLife TV to be on DSttv and she could not afford to have her own TV station like Silverbird TV, AIT, Channels TV and ON TV.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by sogtek: 1:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
Did you know you can watch your favorite TV series or spot from any of your comforts... Follow this link to read more https://www.sunrise.com.ng/dstv-now-app-download-and-install/
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
But sha, why first write the news and then still post her own screenshots of the same content again? Which kind time wasting be this na? Anyways, congrats to madam.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Nobody: 2:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
IbileIfe:

Not business strategy.
She could not afford paying N41million annually for EbonyLife TV to be on DSttv and she could not afford to have her own TV station like Silverbird TV, AIT, Channels TV and ON TV.
What do U know of business strategy? FYI ebonylife TV is a TV station like those U mentioned. They have their massive studio in calabar & a smaller studio in lagos. That's where they produce their shows.

All those stations you mentioned are News channels & even they have lost viewers, it's just dt they have 'old people' customers. Did U want her to continue on DSTV wt low viewers and be throwing money away? Her channel is an entertainment channel for younger pple. It was no longer a sustainable business plan. When customers are not picking up, u have to change strategy or sink.

In case you don't know even DSTV multichoice is moving to Showmax (their online app). That's where the customers and revenue are at.

If its because she was broke and could not afford 40million fee, how in the same year did she build dt humongous building in VI, ebonylife place with cinemas and a hotel? You better learn about strategy if U want to run a successful business. I'm sure in Ur mind otedola sold forte oil cos he was broke. She has positioned herself well. she can show ebonylife movies exclusively at her cinemas and take all the profits.

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Hkff: 3:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oh
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by edgecution(m): 4:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
ceej:

Media business.
Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by Yoighaman(m): 6:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
ceej:

I used to admire her, not until I read how bad her professionalism in hoelosho is. She fvcks her way up with the big boys, hers is so pathetic that I cringed the day I read it. Ever since she was a waitress in the UK, she's been fvcking her way up like crazy, every wealthy, Tom, Dick and Harry. Jumping from one d*ck to another all in the quest for wealth and fame. Her business has been surviving on this tactics. Well, all the best to her. Sometimes, the end, they say, justifies the means.

Young girls, choose your role models carefully, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

NB: I wanted to ignore this post, but I need to advise young girls who see her as a role model.

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by agbekeOreke86(f): 6:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
LesbianBoy:
been waiting for this comment cheesy cheesy cheesy...na 1 of the madams be that ooo!!!!hmnnnnn!!!!!money meant for the masses!!! undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Mo Abudu’s Ebonylife Becomes MBA Case Study At Harvard University by agbekeOreke86(f): 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yoighaman:

I used to admire her, not until I read how bad her professionalism in hoelosho is. She fvcks her way up with the big boys, hers is so pathetic that I cringed the day I read it. Ever since she was a waitress in the UK, she's been fvcking her way up like crazy, every wealthy, Tom, Dick and Harry. Jumping from one d*ck to another all in the quest for wealth and fame. Her business has been surviving on this tactics. Well, all the best to her. Sometimes, the end, they say, justifies the means.

Young girls, choose your role models carefully, you don't know what goes on behind the scenes.

NB: I wanted to ignore this post, but I need to advise young girls who see her as a role model.
God will bless u!!she feltbso guilty she set her page on private ooo!her gists came with reciepts ooo!iv never been her fan-knew there was something off and sinister about her smile!she still dey go Dubai go do 'ish' till now...4govs of the same state in a row ooo and only 1 declined!other state govs nko??na wetin dem dey study for Harvard be this?? grin cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: Top Nollywood Actor, Muna Obiekwe Dies Of Kidney Failure / Adorable Photos Of Skales And Dbanj Together. / MC Tagwaye To Thrill Abuja Residents With 'Throne Of Laffta'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.