Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? (994 Views)

Breaking News! David Hundeyin Release His Account Number; Begs For Donation / Reno Omokri: Peter Obi 10m Donation Just 1% Of 1B Naira Donated To BAT / Obi Unveils Website For Donation, Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Fahdiga(m): 10:55am On Nov 19, 2021
Amidst trending Davido one million challenge will you donate money to seun if he ask for it
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Nobody: 10:56am On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
Amidst trending Davido one million challenge will you donate money to seun if he ask for it
YES

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Fahdiga(m): 10:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Himtulie247:
YES
How much?
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by yesloaded: 10:57am On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:

I will gladly do that

Seun made many millionaire through his forum

People get lots of information that has really changed their lives from this forum

This forum has provide jobs, business, connections, business opportunities, health related advises, produces many happily married couple etc

8 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Fahdiga(m): 10:58am On Nov 19, 2021
yesloaded:

I will gladly do that
Why?
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
How much?
The amount he asked for cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Fahdiga(m): 11:00am On Nov 19, 2021
Himtulie247:
What will be your reason?
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Nobody: 11:03am On Nov 19, 2021
Fahdiga:
What will be your reason?
For No Reason cool

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by WibusJaga: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021

He deserves it more than Davido. Unfortunately, we place entertainment far above intellectualism.

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Mabizeka: 11:08am On Nov 19, 2021
I won't give him shishi. Let him continue banning people up and down

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Mabizeka: 11:09am On Nov 19, 2021
WibusJaga:

He deserves it more than Davido. Unfortunately, we place entertainment far above intellectualism.
How is he better than Davido? Don't let hate kill you

6 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Mavor: 11:15am On Nov 19, 2021
He should update the graphical look of Nairaland first. I've been a member since 2008 and it still looks the same the way it did back then.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Lionnation: 11:16am On Nov 19, 2021
Am I mad

7 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Stomoney(m): 11:25am On Nov 19, 2021
Yes but I do not have cool
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Bola146(f): 11:26am On Nov 19, 2021
I'll be glad to give him my own token. God used his forum to wiped away my tears 2019

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by saintgp(m): 11:34am On Nov 19, 2021
Himtulie247:
Mbok considering he's not asking maybe because he doesn't need it (for now), how about giving to someone like me that needs.nothing is too small.

Union bank

Tnx in advance sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Olakunleyakub(m): 11:42am On Nov 19, 2021
To get your loml ryt?

Nairaland is good in that and nairaland has also.produced alot of fraudsters too.

Just last week one guy like that duped me 30k for this nairaland all in the name of selling a Facebook account for me..I just left him to God
I didn't not even drag him at all.
below is his account details and messages for others to beware
Joseph Ephraim
UBA

[11/3, 12:41 PM] Joseph nairaland: Evening time bro
[11/3, 12:50 PM] Global Future: Why?
[11/3, 6:39 PM] Joseph nairaland: I have a confession to make and i'm deeply sorry about it. Its the my present condition that lead me into this. Am not a bad person but i dont have any choice, am a student and things havent been quite rosy for me in school i used that money to pay the guy i borrowed money from 3 months ago to settle my fees. I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive me.
Bola146:
I'll be glad to give him my own token. God used his forum to wiped away my tears 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by nzeobi(m): 11:59am On Nov 19, 2021
He deserves nothing. Nairaland is now going for the highest bidder.

Before the post certain news like any end SARS report they will make sure the front page is filled with comments from zombies so that they can twist narratives

4 Likes

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by alanto: 12:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
To get your loml ryt?

Nairaland is good in that and nairaland has also.produced alot of fraudsters too.

Just last week one guy like that duped me 30k for this nairaland all in the name of selling a Facebook account for me..I just left him to God
I didn't not even drag him at all.
below is his account details and messages for others to beware
Joseph Ephraim
UBA

[11/3, 12:41 PM] Joseph nairaland: Evening time bro
[11/3, 12:50 PM] Global Future: Why?
[11/3, 6:39 PM] Joseph nairaland: I have a confession to make and i'm deeply sorry about it. Its the my present condition that lead me into this. Am not a bad person but i dont have any choice, am a student and things havent been quite rosy for me in school i used that money to pay the guy i borrowed money from 3 months ago to settle my fees. I hope you find a place in your heart to forgive me.
I have a 2009 Facebook up for sale. I don’t mean to sell it but i don’t know you guys pay that much for Facebook. I don’t use it at all. I don even delete people finish sef. But you sent him money why not give you the Facebook or he doesn’t have any Facebook?
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by Olakunleyakub(m): 12:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
I deal with him based on trust while keeping it in mind within me that the guy might want to play funny.

I saw the Facebook account but when it was to to dropped the login details nahin story start.

I don leave am for God. Even though we still they struggle 30k is still insignificant

alanto:

I have a 2009 Facebook up for sale. I don’t mean to sell it but i don’t know you guys pay that much for Facebook. I don’t use it at all. I don even delete people finish sef. But you sent him money why not give you the Facebook or he doesn’t have any Facebook?
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by basty: 12:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
My Data I spend on Nairaland is enough for him.

1 Like

Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by alanto: 1:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Olakunleyakub:
I deal with him based on trust while keeping it in mind within me that the guy might want to play funny.

I saw the Facebook account but when it was to to dropped the login details nahin story start.

I don leave am for God. Even though we still they struggle 30k is still insignificant

I get. Me I need the money o and I don’t mind trading a Facebook account. Shall we discussed business? I tried to send u an email.
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by techWriter3: 1:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Nairalanders If Seun Osewa Ask For Donation Just Like Davido Will You Donate? by suffering: 9:52pm On Nov 20, 2021
I posted this thread earlier and Nairalanders immediately went blind. Una no well for this forum.

(1) (Reply)

Profile Of Chukwuma Ephraim Okenwa / Peter Obi Miles Ahead Of Every Presidential Contestants / EFCC Probes Amaechi. Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.