Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,904 members, 7,802,933 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:03 AM

Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) (10745 Views)

Warning_amber Ad Serving Has Been Limited invalid Traffic Concerns 23nov 2019 / How To Block Adsense Invalid Clicks / Google Adsense Invalid Traffic Adsense For Content (all You Need To Know) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by folks4luv(f): 7:29pm On Nov 19, 2021
There were times my main source of traffic was Facebook and I never had this issue. Like some people said, someone or some people may be trying to sabotage your site. Too bad there is no way to reach adsense.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Yankee101: 7:34pm On Nov 19, 2021
There's a questionable source

Likely you know what it is

Stop it.

And Stop telling folks how much you make there. Someone can report you from bad belle and it will be paused pending investigations

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Nyanabo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
visijo:
Women reach full emotional maturity around age 32, while men finish maturing around age 43. �

How is this related undecided
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Drevanet65: 7:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tos87:
Bro, we are on the same boat ohh.

Ad Mob.

In fact the matter tire me.

The funny thing is that you can't reach them directly.
Those guys aint doing shit and the worse is it's automated.

Now i'm waiting it out. But this is very annoying.

Please anyone with idea on how to fix this should come in.
It's better you use a mediation network with Facebook audeince network and applovin as your other networks.. admob is just too volatile
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Darteyyyy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
uchennaq:

This is a LIE, I suspect you might be the one sabotaging his site. There is actually something you can do. I advise you to make research on how to stop invalid clicks.

Lol... Dude calm down, this is a faceless platform, I don't even know his site. looool

Neither do I know Op
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by rhames(m): 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
hugelyendowed:
Since January, I have been suffering from goggle Adsense stopping adverts on my blog. It usually lasts for 2 weeks after which they will put ads back and limit again after 2 weeks. But these days, the ban or ads are now limited for 1 whole month.

They always say the reason for stopping ads on my site is they suspect invalid traffic.

Please how do I stop this suspected invalid traffic? What is the cause?

Note: 95 percent of my blog visitors come from google search.
I don't post on Facebook, Instagram Or Twitter. And I don't click on adverts on my site.

See their message all the time.

"The number of ads that you can show has been limited

Ad serving on your account is currently being limited due to invalid traffic concerns. We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic. Learn more about ad serving limits.

What you can do
Make sure that you understand your ad traffic and site visitors. Never click your own ads, and avoid partnering with untrusted or low-quality parties. Learn more about preventing invalid traffic. While this ad serving limit typically impacts publishers for less than 30 days, it may take longer in some cases."

A large majority of The world's biggest earning bloggers don't consider AdSense revenue source as important because of all the restrictions.

They can ban and unban the user at anytime.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by charlisco(m): 8:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Google adsense has ban me since 2018 due to invalid click, pls recommend for me which other adsense I can apply for apart from Google that pay well

My trafic is 5k per day
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by pacespot(m): 8:15pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin you people should stop clicking your own AdSense ads or ask someone else to click your ads so as to inflate your AdSense earnings, Google will know. There is no way you do any of the above that Google will not bust your ass. If you are caught clicking your ads, your AdSense account will be limited for 30 days pending any other violation Google might discover during that time which can effectively get your account suspended. Google is the most versatile and sophisticated tech company in the world, at least when it comes to web search technology. They track everything you do online, Google knows your location, interests and many others. So by clicking your AdSense ads, you are exposing yourself to a Google penalty. In fact, the search company knows the average clicks on any AdSense ads placed on a page based on traffic, so if your own ad clicks are getting too higher than the average, this will raise a red flag and Google will swiftly take action to limit your account.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Sheriman(m): 8:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you rely only on AdSense as a means of earning you may be disappointed at any time. I don't blame them because there is no any competent competitor
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Nobody: 8:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
hugelyendowed:
Since January, I have been suffering from goggle Adsense stopping adverts on my blog. It usually lasts for 2 weeks after which they will put ads back and limit again after 2 weeks. But these days, the ban or ads are now limited for 1 whole month.

They always say the reason for stopping ads on my site is they suspect invalid traffic.

I don't post on Facebook, Instagram Or Twitter. And I don't click on adverts on my site.

Ad serving on your account is currently being limited due to invalid traffic concerns. We’ll automatically review and update this limit as we continue to monitor your traffic. Learn more about ad serving limits.

What you can do
Make sure that you understand your ad traffic and site visitors. Never click your own ads, and avoid partnering with untrusted or low-quality parties. Learn more about preventing invalid traffic. While this ad serving limit typically impacts publishers for less than 30 days, it may take longer in some cases."

These days, there are wicked bots crawling the internet aggressively, try to implement Cloudflare firewall and enable Under Attack to force capture for visitors.

If you are using WordPress, install the plugin below. After 48hours of operation come and thank me later when you realise the number of non-Google crawlers passing through your website.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/stopbadbots/

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Tos87(m): 8:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Darteyyyy:
Someone is sabotaging your site by clicking on the ads intentionally.

There's nothing you can do about this, I had the same issue and just had to wait it out
Hey..what happened after the wait?
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by hahn(m): 9:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
hugelyendowed:

What you can do

Try propeller ads
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Omini247: 9:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Try mediavine
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Froshloaded: 9:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
Solution: Remove all the ad codes from all your web pages, it will be enabled back within 2 months, but make sure you stop clicking your ads yourself and make sure your organic traffic is more than the social traffic .
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Akemim(m): 9:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
Two things you should do

1. Install AdSense invalid click protector on your site if you're using WordPress and set the number of clicks to one.

2. Add your site to cloudflare, this will help to filter invalid traffic.

Do these two and you won't experience ads limit again.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Darteyyyy(m): 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tos87:

Hey..what happened after the wait?

They released my account, blog making small small money now

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by tayo360(m): 9:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Go for ezoic
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Blessingsam2318: 10:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Why not try something like Ádsterrâ NETWORK? That's what am using and it makes sense over wink
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Blessingsam2318: 10:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
charlisco:
Google adsense has ban me since 2018 due to invalid click, pls recommend for me which other adsense I can apply for apart from Google that pay well

My trafic is 5k per day
have you try Âdsterrá Network before?
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by macho44(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
hugelyendowed:

What you can do
AdSense Wahala be like bicycle. This wan na small issue, the steps to fixing this issue for good can be found in this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_SDb2dH18Y
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by val4sure(m): 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Sheriman:
If you rely only on AdSense as a means of earning you may be disappointed at any time. I don't blame them because there is no any competent competitor
There is, check ezoic, mediavine and adthrive. These are the big guns in the industry now and pays 10× more than adsense. Adsense still dey learn work for where those 3 dey when it comes to how much you fit make.

Ezoic has no minimum traffic to get in, it was 10k pageviews before but they have removed that limtation, with any amount of traffic, you can apply.

Mediavine needs minimum of 50k traffic and your visitors must comes mainly from the USA, Australia, Canada.

Adthrive is the main chief, minimum of 100k pageview.

1 Like

Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by fastseo: 1:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Check the way you placed your ads.
Don't use auto ads along side with normal ads.
Too many ads also can trigger this... At least put 3 ads.

Remove ads from pages and only place ads on amp... Get amp activated and place only ads on amp pages....
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by henryobinna(m): 6:49am On Nov 20, 2021
hugelyendowed:

What you can do
leave Adsense and join Ezoic. Ezoic serves Google ads as well and most times pay better than Adsense. The only issue you might face is slowing of your site by Ezoic. But if you use some of their available solutions you might be able to fix the slow site speed issue.

Leave Adsense now, don't waste your traffic, your time on Adsense.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Offpoint1: 7:01am On Nov 20, 2021
hugelyendowed:

What you can do

Solution lies in your IP blocker, go to your cpanel and check the visitor metrics you'll see where the problem is coming from.
There will be an IP with suspicious and high numbers of visits/clicks on your site, blacklist it.

What platform is your site built on? Is scratch, WordPress, boomla, etc?
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Offpoint1: 7:02am On Nov 20, 2021
hugelyendowed:

What you can do
Solution lies in your IP blocker, go to your cpanel and check the visitor metrics you'll see where the problem is coming from.
There will be an IP with suspicious and high numbers of visits/clicks on your site, blacklist it.

What platform is your site built on? Is scratch, WordPress, boomla, blogspott etc?
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Askmi: 7:07am On Nov 20, 2021
Enable Google reCAPTCHA and possibly avoid jetpack plugin, also enable Facebook comments to prevent irrelevant comments on your blog especially those that purposely visit to share their links.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Revolva(m): 7:35am On Nov 20, 2021
adsense de misbehave weller

stop sharing on facebook twitter
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Ayomi90: 8:08am On Nov 20, 2021
Use AdSense Invalid Click Protector and you will be free.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by wizkidblogger(f): 8:45am On Nov 20, 2021
check your traffic sources via google analytics and analyse it
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by Tos87(m): 9:17am On Nov 20, 2021
Darteyyyy:

They released my account, blog making small small money now
Nice..more success to you.
I believe mine would work soon too.
Re: Google Adsense: Invalid Traffic Concerns. Help (photo) by hugelyendowed: 9:40am On Nov 20, 2021
Ayomi90:
Use AdSense Invalid Click Protector and you will be free.

Can it be used on blogger ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Blogging Vs Vlogging? What Are The Differences? / I Got My Google Adsense Approved / Questions And Answers About Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.