Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,481 members, 7,781,434 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:20 PM

Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly (334 Views)

Crypto Arbitrage Make $500 To $1000 Bitfada And Binance / 10 Best Crypto Arbitrage Scanner You Should Try In 2022 / Earn 20k Minimum Daily From Crypto Arbitrage...(don't MISS THIS!!) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Crypto Arbitrage - Make 100% Weekly by Josele01(m): 12:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hey guys,

So I recently came across this telegram channel where I learnt how to arbitrage coins on bitmart. So I decided to try it out and it worked but y'all know how arbitrage works, the more people get into it, the more the opportunity thins out and it eventually vanishes away so I had to make some good bucks first before sharing it with the public cheesy (pardon me grin )

Please note, I am not charging anybody any kobo for this info, so please do not release your money to any scammer out there. Freely I received and freely I am giving

I will not be able to give the most accurate description of the entire process so I'll share a link to the telegram channel so you can get the first hand information yourself. Seeing how nairaland frowns at sharing links, I chose to make things a tad bit easier for y'all. Use the link in my bio/signature/profile. It will take you to a small website I created, when you get there just click on the Get Started button, it'll take you directly to the telegram channel.

As a side note, I must say that this channel is bomb and God will bless the person that introduced me to it embarassed . You'll really gain a lot if you're serious with it. Binance futures signals, spot signals, even very accurate shitcoin signals. And I repeat, it's all for FREE!!
Neither I nor the owner of the website will ask you for a dime, so if anyone does know that you're talking to a scammer. Kindly block the perosn and run!!!

Now back to topic, knowing how arbitrage works, once a lot of persons get into it, the chances keep reducing so when you see this do not waste any time to get into it
I'll attach pictures from the recent futures and shitcoin calls so you see what I'm talking about
Best of luck y'all!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Kick Start Your Amazon No- Low Content Book / Futures Trading: Learn How To Make Money When Crypto Price Is Falling / Stripe Account For Unsupported Countries: Without LLC, EIN, SSN Or Taxid.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.