Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,886 members, 7,806,563 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:19 PM

The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. (58527 Views)

My Wife Has Been Wearing My Shirts / My Wife Has Turned My Children Against Me / 'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guys before you castigate the woman please read below post by OP in another thread.

Now I believe it's always good to hear from both sides before judging a case.

Denvacandy:

Here is my short story,

I had couple of friends whos only job with me is to come to my house and smoke blunt daily, at first i was comfortable with it but along the long run, this people not to have any purpose in life, as most of them still live with thier parent, they have no vision or goals and they see the way i am progressing little by little and this has bring allot of hatred out of them.

They always make me feel pain by talking down on me and never appreciate anything i do for them, rather they start finding fault in whatever i do.

6 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by blackslayer: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.

She loved you conditionally! Her love for you changes with season, so that is not true love. Sorry man, but that is life!

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Frales6(f): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Just gather yourself go find work so that you sef fit see food chop and pay bills...but if na me be the husband eh... you go see another part of me when money enter again. Bcox this don show me say na only money bind us together, no be love. She be fair-weather wife. So oga stop lamenting, go find work, hussle anyhow so you go stable again, then sit her down make una discuss how the new phase of marriage go be like. Only say some men get the attitude of say, once their wife begin hussle to help the family move forward, the man go come begin lazy to work.

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by olola4(m): 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is well.
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by SilasIBB: 1:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Pay your dues to God

Turn to God in Prayers

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Quaddafi29: 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Marriage to Naija woman is hellish. Only a handful of them are humans. If you can avoid it, please do and get your kids somehow.

15 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Epeegee(m): 1:40pm On Nov 19, 2021
Getting married in this life is a no for me

After God i fear the daughters of eve

Ingrates

14 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by DWJOBScom(m): 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

The guy never see anything

This is just the beginning

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mavor: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bola146:
She is human being, pray for her. I pray that you see a good job, a married man who lost his job is like someone who lost half of his life. You can tell people here who can help you to get a job. Best luck
You women are vultures. No sensible man in 2021 gets married to a Nigerian woman. Our mothers' generation did not pass their spirit of virtuousness to the younger generation of women. All men should focus on themselves and developing and uplifting themselves. FULL STOP!

48 Likes 9 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by femi4: 1:41pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:
We got married in 2018 and things where going smooth, i was working with a company in port harcourt and i can bodly say i was very okay, taking flight is not an issue.

When she wanted to give birth to our first child, it was through CS and i paid every damn bills amounting to 500k or so.

We moved down to ogun state and i was taking flight monthly to see her from port harcourt.

Fast forward to 2020, the comapny fold up and i lost my job, i came down to ogun fully with my wife and everything went down, feeding was hard and my savings is drying up.

You know how woman do and how to satisfy them so my savings eventually dried up and the reality was down.

She applied for a teaching job at govt school and she got employed and i was always at home.

Do she was supportive but its didnt took long when she changed and started treating me badly.

I was so sad the day she utter all terirble words to me, on how have not been a good husband and how i have not been dropping money for food and co.

how i have not been taking care of her, i almost moved to tears and i refused to eat her food for some period, i was being supported by a street friend.

How can someone you have sacrificed so much for all of a sudden change and bring out thier true color.
How dare you sit at home looking for manna to fall from heaven. For now, get out there and look for something to do maybe teaching, driving etc. A man that cannot provide for his family is worse than an infidel. Get busy while you await better offer.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Hotzone(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
I will read later

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by ensamy(m): 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Money is a man's defence in the matrimonial home.
Bible says '' If a man can not provide for his family he is worst than an infidel".
So whether you lost your job or not mehnnn every woman that becomes a bread winner of the family always treat the man as an infidel and not long she will start going out with men outside the matrimonial home.

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mavor: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Epeegee:
Getting married in this life is a no for me

After God i fear the daughters of eve

Ingrates
MGTOW bro!!!! I'm single and I love my peace of mind right now.

5 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Bola146(f): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Mavor:
You women are vultures. No sensible man in 2021 gets married to a Nigerian woman. Our mothers' generation did not pass their spirit of virtuousness to the younger generation of women. All men should focus on themselves and developing and uplifting themselves. FULL STOP!

It is well with your soul and spirit, pele

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mediainc: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
You suppose know all these na...you no date women before you marry, or you no get females around you growing up?
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by kingthreat(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
If you have to think out of the box, please do. Never let yourself get broke. You become the subject of insults in the family. You're lucky your children are not grown yet, they may show you their disdain too. Women think of the moment. They do not care about the future or the past you have done for them.

4 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by grandstar(m): 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
habsydiamond:
Uncle the best way of bringing peace to ur home is by gaining ur position back as the head of the family.... When women are put in such position they can't handle it cos they were not made to be so.. That's for married couples oo.. Try getting a job or go into business that will give u an edge over her... With that u will have ur home back... If not oga u never see anything ooo...

What happened to "for better for worse"?

3 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by caprini1: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
May God assist you bro and you pick your life up....but even men with wonderful wives that stands by them through thick n thin,still goes about cheating with every kind of ladies.This life na mystery.

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Mrbenny001: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Women don't remember what good you did for them in the past..it's all about present..now now... only a foolish man tries to win a woman by showing off and try to impress her...make sure your wife loves you more..than you love her..

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by VEXT: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
I pity those stupid men investing all their hard earned money on women...

18 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Nobody: 1:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Non. Marriage is beautiful when you marry the right partner. Nairaland just seem to have a lot of negative reviews about marriage.

To those who get carried away with the daily lamentation on this forum just know that - for every single thread created castigating marriages whether male or female, there are thousands of married couples enjoying a blissful union. Unfortunately since negative news sells, you don’t see such threads.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by pacesetter247(f): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Oh my! So sorry about your current experiences with your wife. Life happens, but I will advise that don't give up your search for a better job and while searching, you should consider either getting a skill or starting a business that would enable you raise funds no matter how little so you both can assist each other in managing the home. Running a home is not easy I must say. It also requires deep understanding between you both. It could be that your wife is under some pressure at this time, hence her reaction. Please do not take it out on her. I strongly believe you both can resolve this and you get your home back again. Wishing you the very best, OP.

Meanwhile, are you into business and struggling with it? This thread might be helpful for you.
https://www.nairaland.com/6857729/most-businesses-keep-struggling

1 Like

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by sucre: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
I pray same don't befall you
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by dapolaw(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Stop lamenting and get back on your feet, nah their ways.

Denvacandy:

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by mediainc: 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Like I always say "love is an illusion" people only love the idea of you.

16 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Omobada(m): 1:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmm
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by isaiah4life(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
If na you dey feed dem, dem no go complain.

What a biased system we men found ourselves.

11 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by Ogaonos: 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Denvacandy:

do u go to a living genuine church.bcis dis Mata na God hands e dey u have to pray about.see Ur pastor about it nd fast Nd pray about it.ur situatn can happen to anybody.u knw women nwadays dnt invest in relatnship DT much.nd most women are like dt
Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by faoogoke(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
I was jobless for over 5 years.

Me and my wife struggled through it.

It was very hard and tough but we struck together.

Now God did it for me beyond our imagination.

I brought her a car for her faithfulness.

All women at not the same

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by webizone(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Yeah. The reason many guys say they won't marry until they don get plenty properties and investments. Still woman go still wan divorce the man, pack the properties in oyibo land.

8 Likes

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by cloud(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tenshades:
I believe you saw a red flag before marrying her but you chose to ignore the obvious signs that she was going to belittle you when you're financially down.

Now it has happened...emm...

Over to the elders in the building...

you will understand better when you get married

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Harsh Things Your Wife Has Ever Told You. by geelite(m): 1:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
you were the cause of it. from your write up, i guess the lady didn't love you. She only loves you because of the money she saw in the first place

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

I Resigned From Work In Lagos, Relocated To Abuja To Be With My Girl & Get A Job / Bride-to-be Returns From Church, Had Lunch, Slept & Then Died / 25-Year-Old Mother Of 9 And Her Cute Kids (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.