Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,816 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:19 PM

H - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / H (633 Views)

Man Catches His Girlfriend Cheating, When he Confronted her, See What she told h / I Want To Suck Sugarcane - Like I Am H@rny / Man Went For Vacation Thrice Leaving His Wife Behind Due To Her Failure To Pay H (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Dreadlock69(m): 12:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
G
Re: H by chatinent: 12:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dear Samson, cut your dreadlock to the scalp make nutritious breeze enter.

I think you are going schizophrenic cum running into depression.

You need to change your circle of friends.

Stop the fuckitude already!

Remodel your life. It's brighter than you see it.

3 Likes

Re: H by Ussycool: 1:03pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ouchs

Long episode, someone should summarise this for me.
Re: H by Xxx123xxx(m): 1:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Typical Youngie
Drinks
Smokes
Hoes
Lives on the edge until maybe

He finds Himself or
Death finds Him
Re: H by slickycee: 1:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
Ok, so what do you expect from us !!!
Words of encouragement or what
Re: H by Wayne1994(m): 1:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bia. [b][/b] wetin u dey talk [i][/i]since[color=#000099][/color].
Re: H by yuping(m): 1:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
God go dey guide us(men)
Re: H by brosom(m): 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Are u encouraging ur self to do more or what?
Re: H by Drella(m): 2:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dreadlock69:

I'll say four of us roomies barely good meal the latter is just a crooked believe me

We hardly eat like we can't remember the last time we fill gas some neighbor do ask how do we survive and we do ask ourselves this

Out of the five of us I and my friend are mild stoner the third one smokes the remaining two do not

I and best friend gets sick sometimes but we die slightly till when the sickness decides to leave us

Stoners who barely eat?

Also,I have never seen anyone who dies slightly.

Please where is your location.My friend who happens to be a psychiatric doctor said a chronic patient escaped from ward 4,Aro...He claimed the patient has dreadlocks too.

2 Likes

Re: H by Boogyman557: 2:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool real matters. WTF MAN

1 Like

Re: H by Nobody: 2:57pm On Nov 19, 2021
Dreadlock69:

Na wa o. Did the five of you contract the diseases through shared toilets or individually from different women?

Did you treat yourself properly before having sexual relations with the single mother?

The disease might be what is affecting your sexual stamina or maybe your depressive mood.
Just so you know if you don't treat the STI completely now it might come back to hurt you in future and render you sterile.
Re: H by Dreadlock69(m): 3:06pm On Nov 19, 2021
Beloved4:

Na wa o. Did the five of you contract the diseases through shared toilets or individually from different women?

Did you treat yourself properly before having sexual relations with the single mother?

The disease might be what is affecting your sexual stamina or maybe your depressive mood.
Just so you know if you don't treat the STI completely now it might come back to hurt you in future and render you sterile.

Toilet I guessed caused it

Have treated the disease

(1) (Reply)

The Real Redpiller§ Do Not Fvck Desame Cherry Twice !!! / Lesbian Nun Get Frisky In Convent, Guess Who's Watching Through The Peephole / Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.