Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,964 members, 7,806,792 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:29 AM

Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly (640 Views)

I Can Write Any Fiction... / How Can A Fiction Writer Make Money? / Diary Of An Average Nigerian Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by kayo80(m): 1:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Is there any fiction writer here that makes an average of 150k monthly from his or her book sales? Please note, I specified, 'fiction' writer. I know non-fiction writers make a lot more than fiction writers in Nigeria, but I want to know if there are fiction writers that make a decent income from their book sales monthly.

If you are one, or you know any, please let me know.
Re: Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by kayo80(m): 4:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's crazy to know that there are so many talented fiction writers on Nairaland and in Nigeria generally, but they rarely make a decent income from their books. Very sad reality.

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by kayo80(m): 3:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
Is there any writer on here that makes an average of 30k monthly from his/her book sales?
Re: Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by Nobody: 2:15am On Dec 02, 2021
kayo80:
It's crazy to know that there are so many talented fiction writers on Nairaland and in Nigeria generally, but they rarely make a decent income from their books. Very sad reality.

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by kayo80(m): 2:44am On Dec 02, 2021
Re: Is There Any Fiction Writer Here That Makes An Average Of 150k Monthly by cokhale(m): 3:43pm On Dec 05, 2021

(1) (Reply)

Win N5,000 Answering Quiz Questions With Fictioneer - Read & Earn / Poem / Flicks Of Humour Found In Natural Disasters.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.