Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,024 members, 7,807,013 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:36 AM

My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls (3998 Views)

Ghana Big Yansh , Afrakoma Vs Matilda Hipsy ( Pics ) / Big Ass Girls Serving It Hot....bring Your Vaseline Along / Runs Babe wit big ass Turns Down A Guy's Offer Saying His D!ck Shifted Her Womb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Escabado: 1:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
When I was in Accra Ghana there was this big soft ass girl I use to fvk that time all her body is so sweet and soft and she has a big nipple. She does anything to please me in bed. I really miss that girl so much and she doesn't ask me much money highest I give her 15 cedis or 20 cedis about N1500 and she was still very loyal to me and gives me sex whenever I want . What I noticed In Ghana was there girls usually have big ass including sales girls and Local girls too .

Guys share your experience with Ghana girls

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by yuping(m): 1:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Tales teller should stay off.
Chair please.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Ussycool: 1:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
A
Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Starzo: 1:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
We dey wait
Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by AoifeNightfall: 2:05pm On Nov 19, 2021
Gathering of perverts. *Spits angry

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Escabado: 2:21pm On Nov 19, 2021
So nobody here has had experience with ghana girls . Seems na sapa people full this nairaland . LOL

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Cerebellum: 2:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
You're a nincompoop! grin
Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Exkandayee(m): 4:20pm On Nov 19, 2021
Real niqqqa like me don't Bleep Ghana girls,you are just a mumu man

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by mocipe: 4:58pm On Nov 19, 2021
I don't like Ghana girls. This is true because I have never been to Ghana. wink
Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Help2020: 5:13pm On Nov 19, 2021
Escabado:
When I was in Accra Ghana there was this big soft ass girl I use to fvk that time all her body is so sweet and soft and she has a big nipple. She does anything to please me in bed. I really miss that girl so much and she doesn't ask me much money highest I give her 15 cedis or 20 cedis about N1500 and she was still very loyal to me and gives me sex whenever I want . What I noticed In Ghana was there girls usually have big ass including sales girls and Local girls too .

Guys share your experience with Ghana girls
When it comes to figure 8 and big ass en,Give it to Ghana girls..They are just too curvy to be honest..Almost everywhere you must see a curvy pretty girl in Ghana. God really use that bless them..I'm even thinking of marrying one self.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Ghana big ass Girls by Ofadaman(m): 5:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
So in essence you're having sex with sales girls and local street rats and giving them 1,500 naira.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Some Scary Psychological Facts In Life / Anybody That Blames The Girl Is A Fool, He Deserves What He Got! / How Can You Tell If A Girl Likes You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.