Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! (353 Views)

How Much Of A Yearly Salary One Needs To Spend To Afford An iPhone-14-Pro 128GB / Which Android Phone Can I Afford With 20,000? / How Long You Have To Work To Afford An Iphone X In Lagos & Rest Of The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! by UTILITYMAY(m): 1:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hello Friends,

Please, I need help ooo!

My wife can't remember her Facebook password and she does not have access to the email and phone number she used to register the Facebook when she opened it like 10years ago. She got a new phone because her old phone has totally gone bad. Accessing her Facebook page, which happens to be her major advert platform for her business has been so challenging since she changed her phone two weeks ago. Please, we need someone to help us out. She can't afford to lose the Facebook Account, because she has lots of previous, current, and potential customers as her Facebook friends. Also we are trying to be careful not to fall victim of hackers who would hijack the account in the process of helping out. She is a baker and caterer. I would appreciate the aid of the Tech gurus here.

Best regards!

Moderators: FRONT PAGE PLEASE
Re: She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! by gistray: 5:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
Option 1: she should create a new Facebook account and make it an admin of the page also... that way she has an account which she has total control of to manage the page too.

Option 2: she should use her old phone to add an email or phone number to the Facebook using the app or browser whichever she used to login before.. that way she can reset her password using the new phone or email.

Last option:

This link below should probably be the last useful resort.
https://m.facebook.com/help/105487009541643

She should have a valid identification means nearby.
Re: She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! by UTILITYMAY(m): 6:19pm On Nov 19, 2021
gistray:
Option 1: she should create a new Facebook account and make it an admin of the page also... that way she has an account which she has total control of to manage the page too.

Option 2: she should use her old phone to add an email or phone number to the Facebook using the app or browser whichever she used to login before.. that way she can reset her password using the new phone or email.

Last option:

This link below should probably be the last useful resort.
https://m.facebook.com/help/105487009541643

She should have a valid identification means nearby.

Thank you!
We've tried Option 2 but to no success.

I don't understand the Option 1 very, but will try it out and revert.
Re: She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! by gistray: 6:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
UTILITYMAY:

Thank you!
We've tried Option 2 but to no success.

I don't understand the Option 1 very, but will try it out and revert.

How do you mean to no success?

If you could elucidate I may be able to help.
Re: She Can't Afford To Lose Her Facebook Account! by Elobest(m): 6:37am On Nov 20, 2021
Send a message on 07038293127

(1) (Reply)

Samsung Galaxy A12 Vs Oneplus Nord N100 / / Camera Error On Infinix Note 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.