Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,999 members, 7,806,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:44 AM

What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview (39986 Views)

What I Did Yesterday That Surprised People. Nigeria Will Humble You / What Happened After I Removed The Lies From My CV / I Just Got A Job Of 50k After I Lost My Last Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Optimistguy1969: 8:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by alfajohn: 8:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
Please PM me with your account no. We are all in this though times together. All for one one for all.

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 2elliot: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:
It's well even inside the well

I love your spirit and courage..

If you wouldn't mind recharge card which you could convert to cash, I still get unused 5k
Good one
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by DroppingLiquid: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
lol, this is a spin off from that other good Samaritan.

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by IgboMuslemAdvoc: 8:46pm On Nov 19, 2021
I was even expecting to read "as I get home, I found the 200 naira right inside my pocket"
It is well For you oo
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ebuka10box(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
kaludestiny10:
Things are really tough oh.
nice one
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by seyz91(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
cheesy
helinues:
It's well even inside the well

I love your spirit and courage..

If you wouldn't mind recharge card which you could convert to cash, I still get unused 5k
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Truvelisback(m): 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
U just touched my rat.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 2elliot: 8:48pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wow, so you're saving from your own BMC 30k monthly stipend angry
Mine is not even enough for me grin grin
One should be able to save #20k out of 30k in a month na. BMC crews are good economists na.

7 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by laughitall(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
So wetin u Dey chop like dis

1 Like

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by ideatoprince18(m): 8:49pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Done. Enjoy your weekend sir
... I may not agree with your political views .... But I really respect what u did for that young man.... I like it when Men help their fellow men.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by phazotron(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

My prayer: may I make it in this life, Amen.

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

God will help us.

E no easy at all for this life
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by isaiah4life(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
This life no balance. Na d same tin happen to me oooo on Monday. I trek from Jahi to kubwa because I loss my money. The job self dem no call me.

Kia! Life self. God will surely answer your call my brother.

6 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Davash222(m): 8:50pm On Nov 19, 2021
ThatFairGuy:
Wow, so you're saving from your own BMC 30k monthly stipend angry
Mine is not even enough for me grin grin
Ghetto politician cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by jditimiya(m): 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
Guy send you fit send me your number for my DM.

8 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Card7: 8:51pm On Nov 19, 2021
AlhajiNatty:
OP, go and learn a skill if you haven't but if you have, I shouldn't be giving you this advice.
Las las, you do dey alright man.

Even to learn skill, you still need money.

13 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by christaddicted: 8:52pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:
Like a motivational speaker would say, "the issue is not the problem you are facing but the solution you can think of".

Yesterday was a tough day for me but as a full blooded naija man exposed to hard life from childhood, I immediately found a solution for the problem.

Let me make it brief.

While I'm working hard so to get a job and beat poverty, I'm also praying fervently for God's mercy in my life because a single fame from Him can bury all the years of shame.

I'm seriously in need of a job and so I applied for a vacancy I was in the know. I was called for interview yesterday. The transport fare wasn't even enough but I managed to gather what could take me to and fro. Dressed in corporate, I went. All I had with me was N800 including my feeding. So I spent N400 for food, paid tfare N200 to get to the venue and N200 left for my fro. How the remaining N200 lost in my pocket, I can't tell till now. Can't even tell if a fellow applicant pilfered me.

After the interview, that was when I realized I was without a penny. I searched everything to find the missing N200 but to no avail. I almost cried because of how important the money was (pray against every spirit of poverty). Having not seen,

I approached the first two guys for help but they shunned me. Naturally I don't like begging. I prefer to die in silence than begging openly cos I feel very bad if turned down. After the first two guys snubbed me, as a true Nigerian and full blooded 'kpako', and sportive in appearance, something struck me. Immediately, I folded my trouser upward and to add comic to it, I left the tie still on my neck and in no time, I was on the road jogging and heading back home at around 2-3 pm with my file in my hands.

People were looking and in surprise over the unusual jogging dress. That was how I jogged on major roads and short cuts till I reached house. I can't really quantify the total distance but it is something over 10km. As I reached house, I freshened up immediately even though nothing to eat, I found Garri and sipped. Life goes on!

People, in all you do, work hard and pray against poverty. It is not something to wish even your worst enemy.

Meanwhile, the interview ended on 'we'll get back to you". I'm still waiting for them.

Thank you for reading.

Billionaire spirit & mindset you've got.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Nobody: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
It is well.
Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Henon: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
I know exactly what you're going through. As i'm writing, na neighbour house i dey the eat dinner. No kobo to my name. No job.
The only hope i have is God.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Reminderz: 8:53pm On Nov 19, 2021
God bless you bro.. you go make am very soon.. .

2 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Izongdave(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
I still the figure out how to be the most innovative terrorist. I no fit think of any other better way to help our situation for this country

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Okhuadams(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

It
Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.
So na you be that guy wey I see na wah, me I wonder which kind pattern of jogging be that, I no lie you I laugh ooo 4give me abeg. May God Almighty grant you ur heart desires in Jesus Name Amen

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Brethren0001(m): 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
In all, it is well...

I pray you get favoured through God's grace & mercy,

Keep the faith alive, your time has come...
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

4 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by SILVERLINES: 8:54pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.
I suffered things like this few years ago

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by 2elliot: 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
ideatoprince18:
... I may not agree with your political views .... But I really respect what u did for that young man.... I like it when Men help their fellow men.
Normally the guy na correct gee, buh supporting Buhari is the only dorty wey stain him white.

14 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Prechgold1180(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

Op I have been in your shoes before
Send me your account details
God wey do for me go do for you

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by teacherbim(f): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
3ple9ine:
Bro all will be well.

Same way I trekked from Yabatech to computer village because I had only #100 and was going to egbeda.

Jeeezz, from Yabatech to computer village, that is like 20 bus stops to computer village, jibowu, fadeyi, Onipanu, Palmgroove, Obanikoro, Anthony, Idiroko, Maryand and it goes on cry may God answer your prayers

26 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by okoroemeka(m): 8:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
helinues:

Abi oo,savings from BMC stipend. grin

I can't just imagine, N200 ? Life is indeed no balance
it is when you don't have #200 naira that you will know it is a big amount you can use to buy garri, sugar and groundnut for lunch.

3 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by frowland(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
PlanToSucceed:

Let me make it brief.

Thank you for reading.

We’ve all been there at some point in our lives. Send me your account.

14 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Emmy9ite02(m): 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
Drop account bro

13 Likes

Re: What I Did Yesterday After I Lost My Last N200 During Interview by Timekeeper: 8:56pm On Nov 19, 2021
SILVERLINES:
I suffered things like this few years ago

How did u overcome it Cox many of us are in this mess...

I am currently down with malaria after the stress for job job job...

Show us way sir

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian Army Begins 2018 Recruitment Of 77 Regular Recruits: How To Apply / My Near Death Experience While Working As A Mason / Reasons Why Most Nigerian Graduates Are Not Employable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.