Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) (4828 Views)

Ekitipikin Stuns Everyone After Winning ₦50M From Sporty Bet With Free Bet. / How I Cracked Amazon Gift Code With Sense / Sports Betting Made Easy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 6:43pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lavida486:
Op thanks so much for your good job, you have brought Green to my ticket for over one year now I staked it with #200

At least it something
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Mybetpicks: 6:48pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:
nice job

At least it something
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by tradepunter: 6:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:

At least it something

Guy nice games and picks..

Start a WhatsApp group before mods will delete this thread.

Refreshing to see consistent winning after been on the football thread where everyone is always trolling others for unknown reason or the other.

1 Like

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by bmasz(m): 7:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
Even though I arrived late, e be like say Christmas go stew
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 7:05pm On Nov 20, 2021
tradepunter:

Guy nice games and picks..

Start a WhatsApp group before mods will delete this thread.

Refreshing to see consistent winning after been on the football thread where everyone is always trolling others for unknown reason or the other.

I just wan make others benefit but am not getting enough audience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by tradepunter: 7:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:

All you need is look at the number of people viewing.

That's good yardstick to measure audience.
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by McCoded007(m): 7:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:

Weldone bro.

Just like Punter mentioned. The views 8s what you should look at. There are lots of people who just just observe from corner. An example is myself, if you check the last time posted on nairaland you'll under stand what I'm saying.

I saw your post yesterday and just decided to follow and see what happens afterwards. But you amazed me bro. Good forecasting skills you've got.

Thumbsup bro.
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Belgwandu(m): 7:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
Add me on whatsapp
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Lovelyperson(m): 7:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
Same bro.... we have many silent looker here... creating a whatsapp or telegram group will be really nice... Op God bless you for us. kindly look into this.
and if you are creating a whatsapp group please i will like to be part. my whatsapp is 08144325995
Thanks
McCoded007:

Weldone bro.

Just like Punter mentioned. The views 8s what you should look at. There are lots of people who just just observe from corner. An example is myself, if you check the last time posted on nairaland you'll under stand what I'm saying.

I saw your post yesterday and just decided to follow and see what happens afterwards. But you amazed me bro. Good forecasting skills you've got.

Thumbsup bro.
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Nobody: 7:57pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op what of merrybet na. me and bet9ja no dey agree.
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 7:59pm On Nov 20, 2021
McCoded007:

Weldone bro.

Thumbsup bro.

I just pray make luck always Dy Dy our side
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Lovelyperson(m): 8:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
select the game and play on merrybet. na sportybet meself dey use. bet9ja na werey
Ficient:
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Lovelyperson(m): 8:03pm On Nov 20, 2021
amen... if we are wining 5-6 out of 7days a week. xmas go sure gan
ThePeaceMan:

I just pray make luck always Dy Dy our side
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 8:04pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ficient:

I will do that whenever i get more audience, i don't want to suffer myself for nothing cool
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 8:07pm On Nov 20, 2021
Lovelyperson:
amen... if we are wining 5-6 out of 7days a week. xmas go sure gan

But please remember to stake with what you can afford to lose, no prediction is 100% accurate

1 Like

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Lovelyperson(m): 8:12pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:

But please remember to stake with what you can afford to lose, no prediction is 100% accurate

yeah boss
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 8:28pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:
Note: it's not a must to stake all the games, you can select the ones you want and stake though i analyzed all the games but games are not 100% guaranteed.

Good luck.

Rotherham - Cambridge Utd: 1
(England league one)

Fulham - Barnsley: 1
(England championship)

Ebbsfleet Utd - Welling Utd: 1
(England national league south)

Forfar Athletic - Cowdenbeath: Home win either halves
(England league two)

Exeter City - Carlisle Utd: Home win either halves
(England league two)

Boreham Wood - Maidenhead Utd: Home win either halves
(England National league)

Brightlingsea Regent - Potters Bar Town: 2 DNB
(England Isthmian League, Premier Division)

Enfield Town - Merstham FC: 1 DNB
(England Isthmian League, Premier Division)

8.15 odds, the odd is going down, go and play

Bet9ja code= 5MFWXN7

I pray it continues like this

1 Like

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Bliss85: 8:31pm On Nov 20, 2021
Nice picks op.....i dey with you
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by EDhims(m): 8:36pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op, you did well judging from all slips you posted and given that you stated it clear that winning isn't everyday but it must green 3-4 times shows you great guts
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by elinaxy(m): 8:54pm On Nov 20, 2021
Pls incase u create a whatspp group add me up
08171524745, anyways I wasn't opportuned to stake the game
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 8:55pm On Nov 20, 2021
elinaxy:
Pls incase u create a whatspp group add me up
08171524745, anyways I wasn't opportuned to stake the game

You were afraid abi ? grin
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Charismatic107: 9:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
OP ride on we dey your back....many people still dey observe
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by Anytask: 10:18pm On Nov 20, 2021
ThePeaceMan:

Nice One. Good job but just know that this thread will be hidden or deleted by mods soon
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by JasonTrend: 10:19pm On Nov 20, 2021
Am here to stay
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Some people are sending me email...

What do you guys really want? I want to keep everything here for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anytask:

Nice One. Good job but just know that this thread will be hidden or deleted by mods soon

Why
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by JasonTrend: 10:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by FahBuLous: 10:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Op, start a WhatsApp group before the mods delete this thread...
08089915207 is my number if you eventually open the group...
Thanks for today's game, though I bleeped up and staked it little money...
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
TIPS.

set a specific amount for betting, me i stake from 1k-2k.

See it as an investment and not gambling.

Don't get upset when you lose and don't get too excited when you win.

Don't set your expectations too high, cos nothing is 100% guaranteed.

2 Likes

Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 10:37pm On Nov 20, 2021
FahBuLous:

I don't blame you Sha. grin

Nothing is guaranteed
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by ThePeaceMan(m): 10:38pm On Nov 20, 2021
FahBuLous:

But why will they delete it?
Re: Betting Made Easy ( Bet With Sense ) by elinaxy(m): 10:53pm On Nov 20, 2021
No, had no opportunity
ThePeaceMan:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Dollar Has Crashed To N1,390 On Binance After FG BAN / How Is Taxi Business In Abuja? / Invest In Gold Trading

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.