Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,859 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:28 AM

Sex Starved Husband - Family (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sex Starved Husband (60915 Views)

Sex Starved Wife / A Touching Letter From A Sex-starved Husband To His Wife / I Am Sex Starved, My Marriage Is Falling Apart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex Starved Husband by ImaIma1(f): 10:41pm On Nov 20, 2021
Guy be spiritual cheesy

Sorry I'm laughing at your problem. It just made my night.

Since she's the spiritual type, report her to your spiritual leader, let he/she talk some sense into her to understand that there's time for everything.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by authority2006(m): 10:42pm On Nov 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
As far as Christian God is concerned, these so-called unwritten laws are meaningless as it is up to the man and woman to design the rules of their union as they see fit. undecided

And you don't seem to agree that when they "design the rules of their union", it becomes their "unwritten laws"? There is no point arguing here when there is no need to.

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 10:44pm On Nov 20, 2021
authority2006:
And you don't seem to agree that when they "design the rules of their union", it becomes their "unwritten laws"? There is no point arguing here when there is no need to.
We were here discussing general marriage laws vs laws that that applied to specific/particular marriage contracts - two different things here. undecided

Recall your own comment which started all this
authority2006:
Trash. Wife should open if husband has the urge. And husband shouldn't turn the wife down if wife has the urge. That's how you prevent cheating and other problems associated sex starvation in the marriage.
Lol
undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Klass99(f): 11:00pm On Nov 20, 2021

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by after4: 12:17am On Nov 21, 2021
Why do you guys always look at it from the perspective of the woman as if we as men are at their mercy. See as far as am concerned, only a foolish woman will know that sex can scatter her marriage and still close her legs

djon78:

You will not understand

Na your wife hold the key to sex in your marriage

And when she wants and in the mood you will do it

And na that kind of wife you will not worry that she is sleeping around

But all those ones that are always Hot, you may not satisfy them, next thing na to begin screw someone outside

Sex no be food jare
Re: Sex Starved Husband by addictiv(m): 12:18am On Nov 21, 2021
See how you guys are just suffering yasefs. Goan buy a big booty life size sex doll and use it to satisfy yasef whenever you like. Infact after a while you forget you have a wife in the first place.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by bepositive11: 3:48am On Nov 21, 2021
abbey621:

Sex is one area where there is no need to activate anything. Do not deceive yourself, in marriage doing the basic things grants you that right and not the husband nor the wife has the right to take it away. You're threading a very dangerous path by using emotions as a condition for sex, this prima facie makes the woman almighty in a relationship.

Also can you define happiness? Feel good? Can you differentiate it from being needy? Being greedy? One woman's feel good could be another woman's starting point. Feel good for mama Nkechi in a one bedroom flat could be different to feel good for a diva living in a mansion on seaside. Ultimately no woman or man can be in the mood 100% of the time, if the difference in mood or sexual appetite is too vast then they might need to reconsider their nuptial agreement.

Men and women are different. Seeing a naked woman is enough to turn on a man. For women, they need to feel an emotional connection

All these men using passive aggressive tactics are fooling themselves. They're just killing whatever emotional connection the woman has to them

If a woman is strongly emotionally connected to you, you don't even have to do pre-intimacy. Just coming close to her will turn her on and make her wet
Re: Sex Starved Husband by bepositive11: 3:52am On Nov 21, 2021
toask111:

From my experience, the major cause of issue like this in most marriages is this situation is because, these women don't enjoy sexual acts with their husband.
Most men are selfish when it comes to sex. Most men just wanna to Bleep their wives without considering foul play, they don't care of this woman cum or not. Once they ejaculate, that's the end. Some will just doze off immediately.
Most women will just make the excuse of I have headache, I am tired, etc next time their husband ask for sex.

Trust me, whenever u make your woman cum, drive her crazy with your THING, she will be the one to ask for sex or might give you signal for sex next time.

Apart from making her cum, do you assist her with house chores at all? If no, try to be assisting her with house chores no matter how small, you will see changes

What you said is also very true

But when you think about it, it boils down to what I said earlier -- emotional connection

The man being selfish during sex kills whatever emotional connection she has to him

What builds emotional connection? Making your woman feel like you genuinely care. Being passionate about pleasing her sexually. Helping her around the house in whatever way you can. Making sure that she's feeling less stressed. And so on

You're right that giving her sexual pleasure is a bonus -- it's the icing whereas emotional connection is the cake

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by abbey621(m): 5:22am On Nov 21, 2021
bepositive11:

Men and women are different. Seeing a naked woman is enough to turn on a man. For women, they need to feel an emotional connection

All these men using passive aggressive tactics are fooling themselves. They're just killing whatever emotional connection the woman has to them

If a woman is strongly emotionally connected to you, you don't even have to do pre-intimacy. Just coming close to her will turn her on and make her wet

How old are you and are you married? The bold part of your comment na CAP o grin grin grin, by the time you get to your fifth year and beyond in marriage, her libido after kids ain't gonna be the same again, this also applies to you. When you dey work like machine and before the salary enters your account, bills don dey scream, "COME TO DADDY" , you'll be lucky to smash once a week, some people sef na once or twice a month.....Anyways I love your optimism, keep it up make I no spoil your fantasy grin

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by Newbielearner(m): 5:24am On Nov 21, 2021
descarado:

If a man don't know what ticks his wife, let the wife tell him and viceversa
Let your partner know your soft spot if they can't locate that sooner so all these stories will end.

By partner I mean man and woman.
Penetration isn't a man's soft spot. All men penetrates and hump. Some men don't know theirs too and think their problem is their partners. That's why we see so many cases of infidelity everywhere cos they keep on sampling to see if they can get what they are looking for. They call it men being polygamous in nature but no, it's men trying to find themselves sexually.

Fact
Re: Sex Starved Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 5:35am On Nov 21, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

You are wrong bro. You cannot just go and meet Ur wife to open leg because your penis stand.

You need to make her happy and put her in the mood. I was thinking like you till I found my way out and I am happy with it
“A wife that loves the sex just the way you do”, is far far better than all these things you're saying here.
How would you feel after she finished eating all those things, and felt happy all through..
Then at bed, she still reminded you that she is tired??
Re: Sex Starved Husband by bepositive11: 6:53am On Nov 21, 2021
abbey621:

How old are you and are you married? The bold part of your comment na CAP o grin grin grin, by the time you get to your fifth year and beyond in marriage, her libido after kids ain't gonna be the same again, this also applies to you. When you dey work like machine and before the salary enters your account, bills don dey scream, "COME TO DADDY" , you'll be lucky to smash once a week, some people sef na once or twice a month.....Anyways I love your optimism, keep it up make I no spoil your fantasy grin

You must've been married for a long time. Please tell me about your experience

I think people need to balance and make time. But I understand that not everyone has that luxury

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by slimjohn2k5: 6:58am On Nov 21, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
“A wife that loves the sex just the way you do”, is far far better than all these things you're saying here.
How would you feel after she finished eating all those things, and felt happy all through..
Then at bed, she still reminded you that she is tired??

Hahahaha, bro you should not pray for a wife that love sex more than you.
1. Your mind will not be at rest when away
2. Na you go dey cry say u don tire

2 Likes

Re: Sex Starved Husband by abbey621(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2021
bepositive11:

You must've been married for a long time. Please tell me about your experience

I think people need to balance and make time. But I understand that not everyone has that luxury

Just 6 years but I can tell you the time for smashing every 2 to 3 days was over after the first two years, you're right balance is the key but even with all the balancing, it ain't the same with these kids and hustling 14 hours a day, it just ain't the same......If I told my wife to sit down and not work, she'll laugh because who no like dollars? grin grin grin grin May God help us all.....
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Ifesinachi22(m): 8:12am On Nov 21, 2021
teacherbim:

Gold fly is libido booster, just pour some inside her drink,she would be the one begging for sex, just make sure you get the original.

With or without her consent?

I mean, when she's aware or not aware?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by teacherbim(f): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2021
Ifesinachi22:

With or without her consent?

I mean, when she's aware or not aware?

Good morning, should be with her consent.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by anoziechi(f): 9:38am On Nov 21, 2021
Give her action bitters and thank me lerra
Re: Sex Starved Husband by HRSweetness(f): 11:46am On Nov 21, 2021
SuperStriker:

That is what I don't want to do. I don't want to go to another woman but I am suffering...Sometimes I feel like I will tear my shirt and start running round the street when that pressure is too much

cheesy ahn ahn. Na so the thing hook you?

Have you actually attempted to figure out when the excuses started? Was she always like this? How often do you have sex? Is she as satisfied as you during and after the act?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by HRSweetness(f): 11:52am On Nov 21, 2021
Iyaebe:
Are you truly cute or maybe she's hungry and can't fulfill and satisfy your sexual urge,if non of these is her problems,then Send me DM let's see what's truly the problems and how we can solve it

Send you DM as per What is the counsel that you can't give in public?

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by HRSweetness(f): 11:55am On Nov 21, 2021
Timekeeper:

Stupid comment as usual.... You are always trying to stay relevant and unfortunately you are not...

So out of point

I'm just weak? Asking OP to send DM. Is it to ascertain if he is truly cute Wonders in high places cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sex Starved Husband by authority2006(m): 1:37pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
We were here discussing general marriage laws vs laws that that applied to specific/particular marriage contracts - two different things here. undecided

Recall your own comment which started all this
undecided

And how was my comment that you quoted different your own "designed rules"? I don't get it. My comment was our own "designed rules".
Re: Sex Starved Husband by BluntCrazeMan: 5:28pm On Nov 21, 2021
slimjohn2k5:

Hahahaha, bro you should not pray for a wife that love sex more than you.
1. Your mind will not be at rest when away
2. Na you go dey cry say u don tire
That's life shaa..
Under-sexed is wahalla..
Over-sexed is wahalla too.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 6:27pm On Nov 21, 2021
authority2006:
And how was my comment that you quoted different your own "designed rules"? I don't get it. My comment was our own "designed rules".
Please stop! Your post claimed a general rule applied as far as all marriages are concerned. How can you even try to now twist that into meaning same thing as what you claim is my "designed rules"? undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by johnzadok: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2021
You can DM me to educate you well on this. Because there are things you didn't tell us in your story e.g, how many children is she taking care of? Is she a working class? Did you marry her as virgin? Has she be like that since you married her or she changed along the line? Because there are some things you are not doing that you need to be doing for this to work
Re: Sex Starved Husband by authority2006(m): 9:54pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Please stop! Your post claimed a general rule applied as far as all marriages are concerned. How can you even try to now twist that into meaning same thing as what you claim is my "designed rules"? undecided

Can you quote that particular part of my comment that said "general rule applied as far as all marriages are concerned"? It is called MY OPINION on the issue. We can safely ask you why do you saw my opinion as general rule?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 9:57pm On Nov 21, 2021
authority2006:

Can you quote that particular part of my comment that said "general rule applied as far as all marriages are concerned"? It is called MY OPINION on the issue. We can safely ask you why do you saw my opinion as general rule?
Again
authority2006:
Trash. Wife should open if husband has the urge. And husband shouldn't turn the wife down if wife has the urge. That's how you prevent cheating and other problems associated sex starvation in the marriage.
Lol
undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by authority2006(m): 10:05pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Again undecided

The question is: why do you see my opinion as "general rules" but not as my opinion on the subject?
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 10:12pm On Nov 21, 2021
authority2006:
The question is: why do you see my opinion as "general rules" but not as my opinion on the subject?
You did not express it as an opinion but as if a law in marriage. This from the fact that when I asked where the law was written, you went ahead to try to claim there were religious roots to your claim. undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by authority2006(m): 10:23pm On Nov 21, 2021
Kobojunkie:
You did not express it as an opinion but as if a law in marriage.

But when you dropped yours, you did express it as an opinion, right? How exactly did yours sound like an opinion to you but mine sounded like a law to you?

This from the fact that when I asked where the law was written, you went ahead to try to claim there were religious roots to your claim. undecided
My opinion wasn't rooted in religion but there is a religion view that agrees on my view.
Re: Sex Starved Husband by Kobojunkie: 11:10pm On Nov 21, 2021
authority2006:
But when you dropped yours, you did express it as an opinion, right? How exactly did yours sound like an opinion to you but mine sounded like a law to you?

My opinion wasn't rooted in religion but there is a religion view that agrees on my view.
I didn't state my opinion since my response to you was to shed light on the fact that your claim had nothing to do marriage as defined by the Christian God. undecided
authority2006:

Law? I thought we are expressing our different individual opinions? At least, that's the unwritten "law" that governs my marriage anyway. And of course, that's the view of Islam too.
undecided
Kobojunkie:
As far as Christian God is concerned, these so-called unwritten laws are meaningless as it is up to the man and woman to design the rules of their union as they see fit. undecided
Re: Sex Starved Husband by saxby(f): 6:18am On Nov 22, 2021
TenQ:

No madam.
Marriage and its responsibilities change usually the equation especially with respect to sex
for you be that na, but I believe you should have known if you're sexually compatible with your partner before jumping into marriage
Re: Sex Starved Husband by TenQ: 8:21am On Nov 22, 2021
saxby:
for you be that na, but I believe you should have known if you're sexually compatible with your partner before jumping into marriage
It doesn't work that way sir!
Once a woman marries, the dynamics of sex change
Things like
1. Routine of daily sex comes in (except unmarried people are living with each other the frequency of sex is low compared with 4-5 times a week for married people)
2. Routine of house chores comes in
3. Routine of seeing each other's real unpackaged self
4. Pretence ends from both sides
5. More opportunities for quarrels and disagreements come
6. Rewards and gifts after sex from the man stops (not even ordinary equivalent of transport fare)
7.Pregnancy, Childbirth and Nursing

A woman who used to enjoy sex before marriage comes to dislike having sex as to them it has become a routine and work

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

My Brother Is Like A Houseboy To His Wife / '29 Years Together, My Mum Is Still Looking At My Dad Like This' - Nigerian Lady / Moses Olapade, Ex-Boxer Punches His Wife To Coma Over TV Remote In Ondo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.