Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,790 members, 7,802,471 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow (2309 Views)

Data @ Best Rate In The Whole World . Get In / Before You Buy Your Camp Kits, READ THIS!! / Please Will This Nasu Strike Allow Me Go For Nysc Despite Me Having My Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 6:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
SWIFT EXCHANGE PAYPAL SERVICES

We buy PayPal funds at a very reasonable rate
We pick PayPal funds conveniently
We set up personal paypal account for individuals, freelancers
We set up business PayPal account for website checkout
We withdraw banned acc after 180 days
We solve PayPal limited acc issue

We offer all these services professionally and swiftly.
Contact us through the link on my signature

Pls watch out for my username before reaching anyone on this thread. This is the official handler

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 1:17pm On Dec 12, 2021
Am available for you PayPal funds exchange
450/$.

Escrow allow
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 12:41am On Jan 12, 2022
Chat me up if you have PayPal funds for sale, or if you need a PayPal account for pickup or you need a personal PayPal account to send and receive funds
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Fenax: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2022
Hi,
Are you still buying PayPal funds?
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by JEFFREY150(m): 2:30pm On Jan 15, 2022
Fenax:
Hi,
good afternoon, what'sapp on 09077 864 983 I will buy your PayPal fund @ good rate instant payment
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by dorispray: 6:50pm On Jan 16, 2022
Fenax:
Hi,
If you have clean and legitimate PayPal funds for sale, bring it. I buy your funds and you get your cash I exchange for it at the speed of light. Reach out to 07076268565
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by viklegend(m): 9:59pm On Jan 16, 2022
Clean funds can come @465/$.... 08145245509
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by everbest64(m): 3:34am On Jan 17, 2022
Please, can you send me a message on WhatsApp?
Fenax:
Hi,
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 8:35am On Jan 18, 2022
Yes, I have sent you a dm
everbest64:
Please, can you send me a message on WhatsApp?
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 8:39am On Jan 18, 2022
Pls, don't come tag me as bad or anything. Kindly check the authors username and contact before chatting anyone up to sell funds.

I posted this and I am the only one I can vouch for.

Chat me on what's app 08144415305....
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by captaininiobong(m): 11:00am On Jan 19, 2022
I need PayPal account. How can I create one? Nigerian account that can send and receive funds
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by dollyj1996(m): 12:59pm On Jan 19, 2022
captaininiobong:
I need PayPal account. How can I create one? Nigerian account that can send and receive funds
contact 0.8.1.363500.37..
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by viklegend(m): 11:31pm On Apr 05, 2022
Do you need help withdrawing from freelance site like Amazon Kindle, Fiverr, survey sites, or domain sites but have no Paypal account??

Do u need help receiving payment from your client that pays via Paypal account??

Or are u just looking for a reputable exchanger whom you will deal with long term

Or just have some paypal funds (no matter how small) that you need to exchange to naira urgently...

AMVIK EXCHANGE got you

Advantages of trading with us

1. Reliable

2. One of the best rates on even small amount of fund

3. Instant payment on money recieved

4. Always available 24/7

Trade with us and share your testimony

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 7:36am On Oct 28, 2022
Before you chat any body under this trend, kindly check the name of the author of this trend and check the name of the person you are chatting.
I am the author, and I created this thread. I don't vouch for anybody on this thread. Deal with any other person at your own risk.

PayPal exchange going though
I buy legit PayPal funds at the sweetest rate.
Reach me on what's app via my contact in my bio
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 9:53am On Nov 22, 2022
If you use the PayPal payment method to receive money, from friends, families, business partner or clients from anywhere in the world.

Then let me be your plug in converting the PayPal dollar, Euro or whatever currency it may be to naira at the best rate.

I am legit and I pay swiftly. I accept old and reputable nairaland escrow if the need arise.

Contact me via my signature below.

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 8:43am On Nov 23, 2022
Contact me, am available

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 12:21pm On Nov 23, 2022
1000$ paypal funds is needed.
Bring any amount you are having. Instant payment assured.
Any old nairaland reputable escrow allowed.

Contact to me through me signature.
This is my thread.

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2022
captaininiobong:

Reach me on WhatsApp
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 8:24am On Nov 24, 2022
Contact me with your PayPal funds bosses, am available to take them

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 7:31am On Nov 25, 2022
If you use the PayPal payment method to receive money, from friends, families, business partner or clients from anywhere in the world.

Then let me be your plug in converting the PayPal dollar, Euro or whatever currency it may be to naira at the best rate.

I am legit and I pay swiftly. I accept old and reputable nairaland escrow if the need arise.

Contact me via my signature below.
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 7:54pm On Nov 25, 2022
Still taking paypal funds,
Any unit,

Contact me through my signature

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 7:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Good morning nairalanders, I still take PayPal funds, both bulk and unit.

Contact me through my signature
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 7:00am On Nov 27, 2022
SWIFT EXCHANGE PAYPAL SERVICE

WE BUY PAYPAL FUNDS AT THE VERY BEST RATE.
WE PAY SWIFTLY

WE WITHDRAW FROM WITHHELD ACC AFTER 180 PAYPAL STIPULATED DAYS

WE PICK PAYPAL FUNDS

WE SET UP A STANDARD PAYPAL ACCOUNT THAT SEND AND RECIEVE FUNDS WITHOUT GETTING LIMITED

WE ALSO WORK ON LIMITED ACC.

A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU

CONTACT ME THROUGH MY SIGNATURE

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 11:07am On Nov 28, 2022
Am still up and taking paypal funds. I have the best rate. Give me a trial pls
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 6:32pm On Feb 21, 2023
Bring in all your PayPal funds.
I exchange at the best rate you could ever find. Up to 650/$ or more.
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 9:50am On Mar 05, 2023
Anything paypal, chat me up and get the best help u can
Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 4:07pm On Jun 08, 2023

Pls watch out for my username before reaching anyone on this thread. This is the official handler

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
We are still available to exchange your funds.
Immediate payment guaranteed
Olatundee001:

Re: I will buy your PayPal funds at the very best rate- old nairaland escrow allow by Olatundee001(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2023
Pls and pls, kindly check the name of the author of this post compare to other advertisers on this post before entering anyone's space to sell funds.

I am the author, and I am legit. Don't come to my dm to complain after getting scammed.

If you had patiently checked for the name of the post handler well before entering anyone's dm, you won't have gotten scammed.

(1) (Reply)

UNILORIN Pcms Lets Meet Here / Whatsapp Group Chat For Rivers State Corps Members Batch B / 2018 Batch 'B' Difference Of Names Problem On BVN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.