Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,815 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Anambra State Deputy Governor-elect Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, Is Plus One Today - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Anambra State Deputy Governor-elect Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, Is Plus One Today (1347 Views)

Help Me Celebrate My Sister, She Is Plus One Today. / Prince Onyeka Eze Receives Euro-knowledge Awards In London / Chief Of Staffs To Dr Patrick Ifeanyi Ubah, Is Plus One Today. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Anambra State Deputy Governor-elect Dr. Onyeka Ibezim, Is Plus One Today by grassrootsig: 6:18pm On Nov 19, 2021
Anambra State Deputy Governor-Elect Dr Onyekachukwu Ibezim, Eze Umu Ikolobia, Eze Umu Anumanu, Dr of Oxygen, is plus One Today.

By Bona Ogbonna

"The good Lord in his overflowing mercies is adding another glorious year to me today.

I dedicate the joy of this day to Ndi Anambra at home and in the diaspora, all friends and well wishers that spoke with one voice in the just concluded election.
The expectations are high, but with God all things are possible.
I'll most warmly invite all to a Thanksgiving Service on a date soon.
I am only kneeling down in prayers today to mark this day."

Asim ka Obinigwe welu aru ike walu gi oji o.

CONGRATULATIONS!

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Thing That Ever Happened To You? / Who's A Better Rapper-m.i, Naeto C,sauce Kid Or Ikechukwu / Say Something Nice Today!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.