Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,861 members, 7,802,759 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience (719 Views)

Dr Joe Abah Celebrates 30 Years Marriage. Share Tips For Young Men / SEX-STARVED MARRIAGE: Share Your Experience And Get Listened To / What Were Your Concerns Before Marriage And How Did It Turn Out After Marriage? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
Disclaimer: this is not a post to through shade at any category of person or individuals

I have watched over the internet how folks talk about sexuality like it was the greatest after sliced bread. Some talk about how their girlfriend no gree them do it. I have seen single people celebrating 2-3 years of celibacy (big deal).

The rate at which talk about sexuality, make it look like nobody has ever maintained decades of abstinence since birth. I spoke with a man who share with me that he started copulating with his wife 3 months after marriage and guess what he was above 40 and he and his wife(above 30) were clean plates.

Having witnessed 3 decades on earth, I have been bombarded with feelings, emotions and attraction to the opposite gender, I have had my share of infatuation and got over it. On a few occasions, I have let go of the temptation that was so enticing. I think why choose not to go for it was my mindset not to really do it in the first place.

How did I manage to make it to 3 decades without sex?
I have limited my social interaction with the opposite gender. I had few to no close female friends. The last time I had a close female friend, the intention was clear and pure: just to talk, advise and pray for her. (Yes chain prayer).

With my social status, there are tens of ladies who would dare accept to be my girlfriend without thinking twice, but I choose not to attempt having one. I have this mindset, Don't smell the food you won't eat. Until am ready, no too-close-relationship with ladies. I am a believer of praying for the will of God.

At all costs, I avoid being carried away by what my mates are doing.

Moment of truth
Like normal humans do, I do have the feelings, the urge, the early morning battle with number 3. Sometimes I felt like the "why and when" question in my head, but I kept myself with these checks below:

=> The fear of God
=> Concern for putting someone else daughter in a mess
==> I don't want someone else to mess-up my daughter(s)
=> STDs is out there (Sexually Transmitted Demons)
==> There are still "daughters of devil" out there looking for destiny to destroy
=> I have Dignity and Personality to protect
=> Secret sin destroys

To be continued...

1 Like

Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Bigredmachine: 6:59pm On Nov 19, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by illicit(m): 7:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Ussycool: 7:02pm On Nov 19, 2021
Once before... No story(experience) to tell
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by NovesaTillie(f): 7:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
I plan to remain a virgin till marriage also. Whatever relationship I've had before marriage will be considered null and void by me once I take my wedding vows kiss
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Nobody: 7:28pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's not easy and still not easy,its been God all the way and not by our powers.Keeping yourself chaste has it rules and you have to be wise as a lady to maintain your pride till marriage, it's also advisable to avoid meeting men you know you might fall for,let everything end online and when and if you decide to meet anyone, let it be strictly for something serious,limit your going out as well. Keep your virginity and you'll enjoy your marital life.
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by jaeyking(m): 7:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
With the recent happening in the world,
having access to our private parts is more easier than having access to our phones (partners)

Well Being a virgin is good and also honorable to some extend u could brag about it but it's definitely not a sign of purity or wiseness

Remember the parable of the 10 virgins
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Nobody: 8:17pm On Nov 19, 2021
jaeyking:
With the recent happening in the world,
having access to our private parts is more easier than having access to our phones (partners)
Well Being a virgin is good and also honorable to some extend u could brag about it but it's definitely not a sign of purity or wiseness
Remember the parable of the 10 virgins

Yes, it is not sign of purity or wiseness There are few things that could be taken out of it: determination, discipline, dedication.
When you know you can do what others are doing but choose not to do it. To make it worse, Your Body and your Mind will always fight over it.

Just like R-Kelly once sing "My mind is telling me no / But my body, my body's telling me yes /"
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by jaeyking(m): 9:07pm On Nov 19, 2021
FreelanceRebel:

Yes, it is not sign of purity or wiseness There are few things that could be taken out of it: determination, discipline, dedication.
When you know you can do what others are doing but choose not to do it. To make it worse, Your Body and your Mind will always fight over it.

Just like R-Kelly once sing "My mind is telling me no / But my body, my body's telling me yes /"

Recently ladies are willing to give blowjobs and anal sex.
So that the hymen remains intact
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by virginprincess(f): 10:27pm On Nov 19, 2021
TEAM VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE, let me read and learn more.
Re: Still Virgin At 25-30 Or Was One Before Marriage - Share You Experience by Nobody: 6:26am On Nov 21, 2021
virginprincess:
TEAM VIRGIN TILL MARRIAGE, let me read and learn more.

Hopefully, we will have people who can share their story

(1) (Reply)

Pregnancy Humbled Me: Pretty Nigerian Lady Shows How Pregnancy Enlarged Her Nose / Court Dissolves 12-yr-old Marriage - How Did We Get Here? / Crisis In A Nuclear Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.