Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,762 members, 7,802,325 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:32 PM

What Even Is NFT - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / What Even Is NFT (265 Views)

Korra Obidi Launches Her NFT / Korra Obidi Has Launched Her Nft Titled "Korranft" / Don Jazzy Buys An Ape Photo Nft For $300 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Even Is NFT by earthsync(f): 7:22pm On Nov 19, 2021
So I've been hearing about this NFT for some time now and I read somewhere that it's like an identifier. I've already seen that there are some artist that create some art and they sell it to you as your crypto identity.

Like I really don't understand the hype around it

Re: What Even Is NFT by Simdyofficial(f): 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2021
Following
Re: What Even Is NFT by OneCandleAway(f): 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
earthsync:
So I've been hearing about this NFT for some time now and I read somewhere that it's like an identifier. I've already seen that there are some artist that create some art and they sell it to you as your crypto identity.

Like I really don't understand the hype around it

I saw an interview Paris hilton spoke about it also. I believe its the next big thing but not popular in Nigeria yet.
Re: What Even Is NFT by josh123(m): 12:33pm On Nov 23, 2021
Yeah, it's the next big thing, planning to buy one then flip it
Re: What Even Is NFT by Pojomojo: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2021
What is an NFT?
An NFT is, in essence, a collectible digital asset, which holds value as a form of cryptocurrency and as a form of art or culture. Much like art is seen as a value-holding investment, now so are NFTs. But how?

First, let's break down the term. NFT stands for non-fungible token – a digital token that's a type of cryptocurrency, much like Bitcoin or Ethereum. But unlike a standard coin in the Bitcoin blockchain, an NFT is unique and can't be exchanged like-for-like (hence, non-fungible).

So what makes an NFT more special than a run-of-the-mill crypto coin? The file stores extra information, which elevates it above pure currency and brings it into the realm of, well, anything, really. The types of NFTs are super-varied, but they could take the form of a piece of digital art or a music file – anything unique that could be stored digitally and be thought of to hold value. Essentially, they are like any other physical collector's item, but instead of receiving an oil painting on canvas to hang on your wall, for example, you get a JPG file.

Right now people are making hundreds of thousands of dollars flipping NFT’s �

The concept is very simple: you buy an NFT early and then you sell it for more.

For example take a look at “The Doge Pound”. The initial price was 0.01 ETH and now the cheapest one is 0.45 ETH. That is a 45X ROI!

To find an NFT project that is going to explode in price you need to follow all the latest news, influencers and whales who are trading every single day.

We put together a team of experts who are going to be analysing the market and looking for opportunities.

If you want to make money with NFT’s you need to:

1. Create an account with OpenSea.io (it's the largest NFT marketplace)
2. Follow this channel (m y c r y p t o n g ) on telegram and be ready when we announce the news.
3. The people who will be first to jump on a project we announce will make the most money.

(1) (Reply)

Plagued By Wild Boars, Hong Kong Begins Tranquilizing, Killing Them / Cross Super Excited As He Finally Bags 1st Endorsement Deal After Bbnaija (pics) / All Prewedding Photos Of Lateef And Adebimpe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.