Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,336 members, 7,780,879 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:04 AM

Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew (22687 Views)

Aiteo Oil Spill: Dickson Calls For Compensation For Communities Affected / Victims Laments As Oil Spill Ravages Rivers Farmlands, Fish Ponds / NDDC Invites President Buhari To Commission 29 KM Ogba-Nembe Road (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Lovelyn451(f): 8:33am On Nov 20, 2021
Jetro033:
Nembe is center of Ijaw land and they speak "Nembe" Ijaw language,
oh...ijaw people

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 8:36am On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:
I use to want my fellow southern brothers to team up with the igbos to form a new nation, but from what I have seen today and how quick the igbos are to claim, never again will I support any union with you people to form a nation, now you call me northern.. smh.
I have seen the unseable today.
*someone said Nembe is Igbo.
* y'all said ijaw is under Igbo
* you all try to absorb or subjugate an ethnic group that has been living in the delta for over 8000 years.

I don't want a nation with your subjugating kind who thinks everywhere is his.

Oh! You didn't see your brothers here running up and down claiming Igbo territories in Abia state and trying to insult Igbos for month unattended.

Now that we have risen to discover our lost brothers, you are angry.

You guys like looking for trouble but do not like others discovering their brothers too.

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by NaijaChild(f): 8:38am On Nov 20, 2021
InoGetJoy:

There's an error you made there. Nsuka, Mbanọ and Arọchukwu aren't languages, they're all DIALECTS. I'm from Imo state but if an Nsuka man speaks Igbo I'll understand everything he says.

In your case in the so-called South South, there are many different tribes there and some of the tribes speak Igbo. Port Harcourt was Originally Igwe Ọcha before the white man changed its name. Some towns inside port Harcourt bear Igbo names before it was changed by Ken Saro Wiwa and his people during the civil war. I saw a street signpost from Agip that bore Umuobiakani but that town is currently called Umuobiakani, umuola is now rumuola, nwike is now Wike. I have friends who bear typical Igbo names from Rivers State. It's kinda weird when I hear some people from Rivers State say they're not Igbo. Your name is Chima Nwauzo but you're not Igbo? Weird

Ikwerre isn't the only tribe or ethnic group in Rivers State. We have Ogoni, Okrika, kalabari too and so if some parts migrated from Ibo that doesn't mean the other parts did and so generalise the State.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Captain8(m): 9:00am On Nov 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Are you serious, right now. Can't you hear yourself. If she said she's from Bayelsa and Ijaw, you'll keep short. Now she's identifying with her ancestry, and you call her a born slave.

Bigotry to the highest order. Why do you Ijaws fight so hard to acculturalize people who don't want to be Ijaws. Is it by force?
who said they are not Ijaws that we insisted? Just mentioned them........ because only ibo people online saying some people are not Ijaws
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by InoGetJoy: 9:00am On Nov 20, 2021
NaijaChild:

Ikwerre isn't the only tribe or ethnic group in Rivers State. We have Ogoni, Okrika, kalabari too and so if some parts migrated from Ibo that doesn't mean the other parts did and so generalise the State.
I'm not saying all the tribes are same. There are different tribes in Rivers State. Before the creation of States, there is indigenous Igbo-speaking areas of rivers state. Gowon created some of the states to reduce the size of the core Igbo states. Some Igbo-speaking areas were carved into other states. There are indigenous Igbo-speaking areas in Kogi State too. This is the same way there might be indigenous Kalabari people in Bayelsa too.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by RiceProducers: 10:52am On Nov 20, 2021
aminusodiq:
Niger-deltans are the most docile in this country!!!

Bubu still carry his incompetent reach ministry of petroleum resources

Are you normal? You did not hear that the communities punctured the Nember trunk line?. This well leak is merely an extension of the vandalism to collect pollution money. Aiteo's competitors may also be likely suspects.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:06am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Oh! You didn't see your brothers here running up and down claiming Igbo territories in Abia state and trying to insult Igbos for month unattended.

Now that we have risen to discover our lost brothers, you are angry.

You guys like looking for trouble but do not like others discovering their brothers too.
which Nembeian or ijoh person claimed abia state?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nooneonline(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

There's no assurance you're actually from Nembe.
wani Igbo noungu a. Translate that
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 11:15am On Nov 20, 2021
Nooneonline:
wani Igbo noungu a. Translate that

Nwa nkaha ị buro onyenembe.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 11:16am On Nov 20, 2021
osazsky:
is bayelsa now among biafra..wat are u guys doing in anothers man land.there is no oil in the yeast...dont drag us southerners into your stupid biafra

Bayelsa are not Biafra but Nembe/Brass are Igbo people.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 11:20am On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

another confused human being?
haba.
Nembe speak the Nembe language Mr Man, and they never ever ever answer Igbo names.

You are a serious liar
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 11:22am On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

in the olden days, powerful chiefs will sneak into Igbo lands and adopt farmers, or your chiefs will adopt your people and bring them to a meeting spot to be traded with the Nembeians who were brokers(middlemen) during the slave trade. these Igbo slaves are then taken to ibani( Bonny) or akwa-akpa (cross river) and then put in white men ships and sailed to cultivate sugar Cain plantations in the Americas.
some were kept in war canoe chieftaincy houses for domestic purposes.
if Nembe man speak here, you won't hear shingbain.

Another lie from the pit of tell. No Ijaw creek dweller dare step foot in Alaigbo in times past. They never reach at all.

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

Bro, the people who had power to sell slaves in Igbo land were the Aros, the fellow Igbos.. there are accounts where Ijaws were decimated and they had to bear gifts to appease the Igbos... You guys came to Arochukwu in Igbo land to collect JuJu for protection and the protection of your family.
Many of you were taken as slaves. I will dig 1000s of written evidence before you. The reason why much is not said about you regarding the slave trade is because your population was insignificant. The census estimated that you guys were not more than 50,000-100000 in total. That is very insignificant.

you guys were minorities.

Me too, I am a Nembe man.

Thank you.

Aro were the only people IN IGBO LAND permitted to sell slaves, get the point IN IGBO LAND.
do you trade forex? can you access forex without a broker? please I'd like to know how you sold your slaves directly to the white men...did you use aeroplane? nigga stop caping lies. no slave is handed to the white men without passing the authorities in the Delta's. we share borders with the Atlantic ocean, your Aro people brought them to the brokers, infact there is a place between Port Harcourt and Abia state called oyigbo/obigbo. that place was a meeting place for all the slave dealers and no man can really claim obigbo because of the many camps there. there are calabar quarters, mbano camp, abriba quarters etc.
slaves are brought through the azumini river by traders from this quarters to the meeting point at obigbo to broker with the ijaws. you dare not pass them because their war canoes control the rivers. great Kings from the mingi line and ogbodo line controlled most of the water ways, the amachree Kings also controlled a few water ways, you dare not break alliance with these mighty Kings. need I remind you of the great William Fredrick Koko (mingi the 8th) Google him. because the British broke an agreement, he went to war with them and raided the royal Niger company (now uniliver) in the 1800's. many white workers in the company were killed and ceremoniously eaten.
we have ALWAYS controlled our resources. stop capping lies. even when the igbos were allowed to settle at ibani to trade(that is how far you got to the ocean) you still went through the perekule Kings which rulled ibani. nigga cut the white lies, it was rare for ijaws to be sold as slaves and the few that were sold as slaves were the ones their chiefs waylaid or betrayed and sold (probably when Igbo slaves weren't forthcoming)
igbos were the most indemand slaves, because you lots were farmers and can cultivate the earth. then white men use to ask 'oyibo' meaning o'wu onye'igbo that is why the white men are called "oyibo" to this day. it was rare for the ijaws to be sold, and any one whom were sold were set up by high chiefs for it.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 11:27am On Nov 20, 2021
iruocious:

You can see there's no form of communication between us outside English. I don't understand a word of what you said just as you didn't understand mine. I said interpret what I wrote and you're writing in your language.
This further buttresses the point I made about Nembe people NOT being Ibos abi Igbos. You people haven't even settled that one.
A pogo late. Kanga kiri ongu nimitein yai mie bogo.

You have shifted from telling us how come those boys are dressed as Igbos.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Agonglo: 11:40am On Nov 20, 2021
ThickSharon123:

Read your comment again, and check it out yourself. It's filled with bigotry and envy. I don't know why you envy the Igbos because the culture spilled to other so-called regions and you Ijaws can't stand it. It doesn't make sense.

Drop your email please
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 20, 2021
NaijaChild:

Lol...I served in Bayelsa and did this 2 days INEC work in Nembe...they do not speak anything like ibo. I do not know where you got this your information but you are totally wrong.
thank you my sister.
the funny thing is this people are currently in anambara, enugu and somewhere else claiming at geographical location they haven't seen before mostly that Thicksharon123 just because she saw people speaking Igbo in that area on YouTube.
so Igbo people can't join their friends there and speak their own Igbo?
if things were possible, I would have carried her there to go and speak Igbo to them if they won't be looking at her like TV.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

That's not how it works, language doesn't matter. If you claim Kalabari is Ijoh and claim Ogbia (that doesn't speak Ijaw as Ijaw). Nembe is also Igbo

Igboid, Bkayy make we claim our lost people and territories.

If an Ogbia man that speaks mmoghu can be Ijaw, why can't a Nembe be Igbo?

Nembe people sailed from Ndi Olu or Oru or Orlu people to Nembe. They were merchants and we remember them in this difficult times.

Thank you!

I will soon do a thread on Ogbia Igbo history.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

Bayelsa are not Biafra but Nembe/Brass are Igbo people.
how the igbos read 1,2,3 to 10
ofu
abuo
story
ano
ise
isi
asa
asator
I don't know what is 9
10 is iri
11 is iri na'otu
12 is iri na'abuo
iri na ator
iri na ano. etc

how the Nembeians/brass men read their one two three
kio
Mai
trai
neene
Sono
sondio
Sonomai
etc to 10
11 is oyi'gbere findi
12 oyi Mai findi
13 oyi trai findi
14 oyi neene findi etc

please you and all your cohorts who want to drag a powerful ancient people into your tribe, how do those different set relate
Thicksharon123 I also want you to answer.

I don't even know why I'm answering you people, I would have just keep shush and let you people continue in your deludedness.
I was enjoying nairaland without my account as a ghost viewer, but I couldn't let ignorant people annex by people into theirs.

deep down, I use to support Biafra and it's actualization and dreamt of a Nation were the resources will be used to develop and alongside the igbos who are good at commerce. I use to try convince a few elders and my fellow youths, and they see reason but they ALWAYS tell me the igbos are notorious for always trying to annex. that is the reason during the former eastern region time, the igbos dominated and saw other ethnic groups as under them while that wasn't the case.
now I understand what my elders use to say when they said the igbos ALWAYS want to dominate and claim, now I spit out that saliva I use to talk about a Biafra with the Niger Delta's.
you people are something else and now I see why you people want the Niger delta with you either by hook or crook, it is because you people want to have access to the ocean. form your 6 state nation and be landlocked away from the ocean ways forever.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

dude do not be unfortunate.

the Nembeians never worshiped the aro deity. they only went to seek out spiritual aid during quarells and little problem, not because the powerful deities in Nembe like Anda-Osain, ogidiga, etc weren't powerful.
sometimes the chief priests were known to pervert justice and so to keep things clean, they travelled far so as not to adulterate outcome or answers.

You are a liar and you are exposing yourself the more.

Nembe sent emisaries to Arochukwu during serious disputes or problems because that is where they came from. And each time the emissaries returned from meeting the long juju at Arochukwu they were sure to bring a long lasting solution. We the new Igbo generation know all these. We have been digging and seeking information relentlessly.

Your claims on Ubani and Ama Opobo are dead on arrival. These are Igbo territories. We have also discovered the so called Ibani people are Kalabari masquerading as a different tribe. If you misbehave henceforth in those two areas you will no longer be welcome. Watch out for this year's Nwaotam, we are storming the place and our Igbo brothers are waiting for us earnestly. Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 12:17pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

ofu
abuo
story
ano
ise
isi
asa
asator
I don't know what is 9
10 is iri
11 is iri na'otu
12 is iri na'abuo
iri na ator
iri na ano. etc

kio
Mai
trai
neene
Sono
sondio
Sonomai
etc to 10
11 is oyi'gbere findi
12 oyi Mai findi
13 oyi trai findi
14 oyi neene findi etc

please you and all your cohorts who want to drag a powerful ancient people into your tribe, how do those different set relate

I don't even know why I'm answering you people, I would have just keep shush and let you people continue in your deludedness.
I was enjoying nairaland without my account as a ghost viewer, but I couldn't let ignorant people annex by people into theirs.

deep down, I use to support Biafra and it's actualization and dreamt of a Nation were the resources will be used to develop and alongside the igbos who are good at commerce. I use to try convince a few elders and my fellow youths, and they see reason but they ALWAYS tell me the igbos are notorious for always trying to annex. that is the reason during the former eastern region time, the igbos dominated and saw other ethnic groups as under them while that wasn't the case.
now I understand what my elders use to say when they said the igbos ALWAYS want to dominate and claim, now I spit out that saliva I use to talk about a Biafra with the Niger Delta's.
you people are something else and now I see why you people want the Niger delta with you either by hook or crook, it is because you people want to have access to the ocean. form your 6 state nation and be landlocked away from the ocean ways forever.

You are talking nonsense bro. There are Ijaw elements in Nembe/Brass. There are also many Igbo people who you have been forcing to identify as Ijaws. We now know. Just enjoy the current reality there while it lasts. Because we are coming.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Eastlandx: 12:21pm On Nov 20, 2021
SlayerForever:
Nembe are Igbo people. It's a pity our Igbo brothers in Bayelsa have had their environment destroyed.
There are things we don't crack stupid jokes if not people will not know when we are serious.
After saying this nonsense here will people believe you when you now make it clear that Opobo are Igbos?
Take your time nwokem

1 Like

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 12:25pm On Nov 20, 2021
SlayerForever:

You are talking nonsense bro. There are Ijaw elements in Nembe/Brass. There are also many Igbo people who you have been forcing to identify as Ijaws. We now know. Just enjoy the current reality there while it lasts. Because we are coming.
ofcourse there are ijo elements in Nembe/brass because they are descended from ijo their progenitor.
you are coming to do what? ���
the ijo man is the last people any body want to make trouble with. you no fit shake body, Dem never boil you inside drum of gin for mangrove swamp ���
mention the Igbo people we have been forcing to identify as ijaw?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 12:27pm On Nov 20, 2021
Eastlandx:

There are things we don't crack stupid jokes if not people will not know when we are serious.
After saying this nonsense here will people believe you when you now make it clear that Opobo are Igbos?
Take your time nwokem
good morning bro,
you sound intelligent, are you an Igbo man?
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 12:35pm On Nov 20, 2021
Eastlandx:

Take your time nwokem

Oga go and update yourself.

4 Likes

Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Ekealterego: 12:47pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

which Nembeian or ijoh person claimed abia state?

I guess you are new to the politics section or maybe you are willfully blind to their antics.

I will leave you or debate you respectfully for two things:
1. You seem way way more intelligent than your brother here running up and down insulting Igbos and claiming territories.

2. You are somewhat respectful in the face of conflicting claims and your accounts are based on what you know and have grown to believe.

However, I will try to give you irritable evidence against what you believed. At least, you know it was the Aros that had that monopoly and not that the Ijos had any power against the Igbos.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Idiko1: 1:02pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

ijaw (ijo) was the progenitor of the Ijaw people.
he had Gbaran his first son, Nembe, his second and other children who went on the form the tribes under ijaw. none of them speak ijaw but little can be heard when they converse because of the similarity.
I use to hear about your land grabbing etc, but I never knew it would reach my own Nembe. and you come craze talk say we sail from orlu and you want to make it linked to Oru...you must be daft. Oru is not a place in Nembe but a word. Oru means "juju"
yagbia' e no togubelemo' o... alendi' o.

I guess you meant Uju (Ujo) from Andoni. Please understand Ijaw is not ethnic group in the 1900s. Most Nembe peeps are Ugbo people (Boat people). I guess you understand what I meant by Boat people. Ijaw was derived from, among numerous sources, the name the Portuguese gave to the people who lived alongside the rivers in the so-called Niger Delta.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by redsun(m): 1:06pm On Nov 20, 2021
All these cave men are all about tribes and foolisssh ownership rather than focusing on the devastation on the environment. That region of the world is completely annihilated. The land is toxic and desecrated. It's like hell on earth and the cancer rate in that place will be of epic proportion.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Idiko1: 1:08pm On Nov 20, 2021
Anonymous15:

ofu
abuo
story
ano
ise
isi
asa
asator
I don't know what is 9
10 is iri
11 is iri na'otu
12 is iri na'abuo
iri na ator
iri na ano. etc

kio
Mai
trai
neene
Sono
sondio
Sonomai
etc to 10
11 is oyi'gbere findi
12 oyi Mai findi
13 oyi trai findi
14 oyi neene findi etc

These are definitely home to Akwapim-Togo region and Philippine.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 1:20pm On Nov 20, 2021
Ekealterego:

I guess you are new to the politics section or maybe you are willfully blind to their antics.

I will leave you or debate you respectfully for two things:
1. You seem way way more intelligent than your brother here running up and down insulting Igbos and claiming territories.

2. You are somewhat respectful in the face of conflicting claims and your accounts are based on what you know and have grown to believe.

However, I will try to give you irritable evidence against what you believed. At least, you know it was the Aros that had that monopoly and not that the Ijos had any power against the Igbos.
no one had power over anyone. there comes a time when a person will need a person.
American and Russia are the most powerful nations on Earth, and they all tend to stay on their lane.
if Russia wants to undertake on a project or access the Pacific ocean, they will take permission from the U.S.
if the U.S wants to access the artic ocean or the Mediterranean Sea or any other water ways close to Russia, they will also take permission.
the Aros are the most powerful and most respectable Confederacy in IGBO LAND, note.. IN IGBO LAND.
perhaps they made a law that slave trade and it's dealing must pass through them, I have no idea about it and it doesn't concern the ijaws. though I won't dispute that a few brass men or Nembeians in those days didn't consult the aro juju because it was famed for justice, not "JUSTICE"
not because it was the most powerful, but justice was more important because some priests in ijohland were likely to pervert justice or collect bribe. among the Nembeians, oroamabiri was a place of settlement and my dad's maternal gran pa was the last renowned priest of oro-ama biri. his name is mentioned in most British archives but I don't want to mention it here.
my mother is Igbo, and the Nembeians and ijoh in general are known to marry non ijoh's preferably igbos or warri women because of the matrileneal law(that's a story for another day)
people opted to visit Aro instead or Oro because the Normal human being prefer privacy (that is one reason) that didn't make the Aros have influence over the ijaws or Nembeians NO! but not that we disrespect the Aros but everybody na king for him lane. use the US RUSSIA example I gave.
you can't deal with the white men or access the ocean without going through the ijoh kingdoms, impossible. we were the brokers.
just as the yorubas also deal on slave trade, including the ijebu's but they couldn't access the Portuguese without going through the Benins or the Olu of warri, never!
nigga this isn't rocket science, what is difficult.
even when the mighty Israelites were in the wilderness, they sent envoys to the Edomites to pass through their territory.

WE WERE THE BROKERS!
as far as the Atlantic ocean kisses the south (from benin to warri, to Nembe, to ibani, to akwa akpa, you had to go through the Oba of Benin, the Olu of warri, the Amayanabo of Nembe ogbolomabiri and bassambiri, the obong of Calabar, the Perekule's of ibani and since the central ijoh district was nearer, you lots went through us.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 20, 2021
Idiko1:

I guess you meant Uju (Ujo) from Andoni. Please understand Ijaw is not ethnic group in the 1900s. Most Nembe peeps are Ugbo people (Boat people). I guess you understand what I meant by Boat people. Ijaw was derived from, among numerous sources, the name the Portuguese gave to the people who lived alongside the rivers in the so-called Niger Delta.
no be only uju, so the ancestor of the Ijaw people na uju? Asin obianuju?
you dey ment.
Re: Nembe Aiteo Oil Spill Continues Two Weeks After It Blew by SlayerForever: 1:33pm On Nov 20, 2021
For those who think I am making empty claims. Visit all this links and see Igbo culture, dressing and language in Nembe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvEdmcSoY7U - Nembe customs carnival 2020. From 29th to 32nd minute. Enjoy Igbo culture on display at Nembe

https://twitter.com/i/status/1397676438455738377 - Nembe youths attack Diete Spiff's palace 1

https://twitter.com/i/status/1397677837717487616 - Nembe youths attack Diete Spiff's palace 2

https://www.facebook.com/596090460876972/posts/1123437654808914/?app=fbl - Nembe Youth Assembly speaking on the attack on Diete Spiff's palace. Check some youths there you can see them bearing Igbo names.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chicago State University Authenticates Tinubu's Certificate, Academic Records / Saraki Mourns Senator Mustapha Bukar's Death / Cameroon Commends Nigeria For Rearrest Of Nnamdi Kanu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.