Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,881 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me (31540 Views)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Want Sex Anymore / My Girlfriend Doesn't Know I Have Mental Issues / My Boyfriend Doesn't Call Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.

She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

303 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Mood11: 9:26pm On Nov 19, 2021
grin grin
You are dating her but she's not dating you.
Read the handwriting Bro,
Your babe has another boo.
Move on. If you eventually marry her you will be so alone and unhappy.

Take 100 naira buy Handkerchief you will need it when you see how effortlessly she will move on like you don't exist.

578 Likes 36 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Omihanifa: 9:32pm On Nov 19, 2021
Let me tell you the truth from personal experience, the girl doesn't love you. She's just catching cruise. When you no get bar again, or you can't meet up with her needs she will leave you and move on to the next tree way get enough bananas.

One of the easiest ways to even know if a girl is into you is through phone calls or chats. When you see a girl calling you repeatedly asking you if you don chop, good morning, good evening etc it simply shows she likes you.

As for this one that you say is your babe and she doesn't call you, you better dump her

382 Likes 26 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bola146(f): 9:35pm On Nov 19, 2021
Marriage? It's better to be patience abeg, communication is 90% key to any good relationship and happy home, she is even lucky, she doesn't love you. At least she should be able to afford #100 credit to call or text. Please you are dating yourself. Find where your happiness with good communications are waiting for you.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by revived: 9:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

We have discussed marriage plans and also introduced each other to our families hoping to give it a go ahead come 2022 by God's grace which I know she will be happy to settle with me but two days ago during my break time from work I checked my phone and as usual was about calling her then it occurred to me that this is what I do everyday from good morning to goodnight no calls from her except I call or chat first so I decided not to call or chat yet till now nothing from her.
She has been online on whatsapp, I am sure she calls other people. I have made up my mind not to call or write to her first and if she doesn't reach out to me then I will just bone and move on gently.

She is calling another nigga alaye

Even baby girl wey be introvert dae always call you
Especially when you dun get marital plans with her

See niggar man let me advise you
Put her on 95% mode and start and focus on your hustle, as you focus on your hustle also make money
When I was 21 I dun already use 3cars

Communication is the foundation and strength of any relationship
Strange to me sae your baby girl no dae call you

Another nigga must be steadily banging that pussssssssaaaaaay

Btw wetin dae happen sef
Too many discouraging shits on marriage these days

Shey I no go leave my baby girl like this

E go be

If your cl fit open crypto dot com dm me on telegram make we share Christmas money asap

111 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by benqo01(m): 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
It's already dead on arrival,Op abeg just zero your mind from her.As for me I don ready bone any girl wey try that shit with me

57 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:37pm On Nov 19, 2021
Wahala no dey finish for Nairaland undecided
Chai undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 9:38pm On Nov 19, 2021
Some people don't actually like calls.. personally I prefer chats to calls, even when I want to make or receive call, I like it short, simple and straight to the point. I easily get bored when the call is a bit long.

But I can chat for hours and still enjoy it.

But in your girlfriend's case...I think she is not really into you, since she doesn't initiate calls or chats.

102 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Smartb0y: 9:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skyfornia:
Some people don't actually like calls
She doesn't chat him first either, what's your point cuz you seem to be missing the narrative here undecided

87 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Godada(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skyfornia:
Some people don't actually like calls.. personally I prefer chats to calls, even when I want to make or receive call, I like it short, simple and straight to the point. I easily get bored when the call is a bit long.

But in your girlfriend's case...I think she is not really into you, since she doesn't initiate calls or chats.

Sky......that's not true.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 9:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
Smartb0y:

She doesn't chat him first either, what's your point cuz you seem to be missing the narrative here undecided

Calm down...I was going to expatiate my point.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Smartb0y: 9:43pm On Nov 19, 2021
Skyfornia:

Calm down...I was going to expatiate my point.
Aiit carry on
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Skyfornia(m): 9:44pm On Nov 19, 2021
Godada:

Sky......that's not true.

What do you think boss?
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2021
This kind ladies will break up with you and you’ll not even know. grin

Probably she’s moved on a long time ago but you were still calling and texting

151 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by falcon01: 9:55pm On Nov 19, 2021
EkehPraise:
Honestly I am not trying to sound like a broken record though I'm hurting badly because I don't know how to feel, but this my babe that I've been dating for the past 2 years hardly calls me. Times without number we have talked about it and she promised to improve but that has not been the case.

you are wasting your time bruh

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by BlaqJosh: 10:08pm On Nov 19, 2021
Maybe she's a introvert.

But if you are not comfortable with the relationship you can call it a day.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by virginprincess(f): 10:10pm On Nov 19, 2021
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

7 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Pumpumking: 10:11pm On Nov 19, 2021
EkehPraise:

angry
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Pumpumking: 10:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
EkehPraise:

ok so U wanto marry babe who dont call u & u dont tink u comitin sexual harasment...correct?.....brother I don meamnnnto sound rudes but somebody need to tie u to mango tree & flog the livvvvin daylight outter u..Goat!(no oofense) angry

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bolarineliza202: 10:30pm On Nov 19, 2021
Smartb0y:

You didn't picked context out of his word.
Read @bolded again;
Skyfornia:

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Smartb0y: 10:31pm On Nov 19, 2021
Bolarineliza202:

You didn't picked context out of his word.
Read @bolded again;

I responded before he concluded his statement

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by odinson1(m): 10:33pm On Nov 19, 2021
virginprincess:
If she doesn't call you call her, it as simple as that or you buy her airtime for her to call you, i personally can stay a month without calling anybody maybe she's that type of person.

Why are you women just so heartless?

Your monicker doesn't suit you,you may be a princess of one random remote village located in the middle of nowhere,but you are most certainly not a Virgin

108 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Stargurl20(f): 10:36pm On Nov 19, 2021
She calls, you tag her for being too clingy. She no call, u complain. Confused gender.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Bolarineliza202: 10:39pm On Nov 19, 2021
Smartb0y:

I responded before he concluded his statement
Okay@smartb0y,your'e smart indeed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by virginprincess(f): 10:42pm On Nov 19, 2021
odinson1:

Why are you women just so heartless?

Your monicker doesn't suit you,you may be a princess of one random remote village located in the middle of nowhere,but you are most certainly not a Virgin
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Cokahot: 11:16pm On Nov 19, 2021
They are all the same,even the one that calls u everyday will still call other guys after she drops . Dont be fooled by these fake ass puzzles, they ain't worth shi t . I had 2 like that,they don't call like weekly sef. Anytime I wan give better fuc k,na the. I dey call nd we go fuc k like pussy is hurting me. Right there and then her phone ring,I wasn't bugged. E get wetin u don do am,or do to am wey she never forgive u. I lived with my babe for 2 good years,I Bleep her almost every day and in the type that don't cum quic k .If she wakes up,she no go ask me how was your night,or even good morning. But she go take phone call diff ppl,dey ask how them take sleep,this,that. One nite that she over stepped her boundaries, around 10pm.When I gave her better beating ,hostel atmosphere change that nite.i ended it that day. Tho she called me like 3 weeks back,but I k ow say she wan fuc k. If u have fuc ked her more than 100 times,then u get problem. If u have only chopnher like 3 times,then u r looser. If u never chop am,u need sniper.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Boogyman557: 11:25pm On Nov 19, 2021
Holly Gram cool OP IF U FINALLY CALL DAT GIRL, NA THUNDER GO FIRE U. WTF MAN

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Experience285(m): 1:51am On Nov 20, 2021
EkehPraise:

Chat me up. 08172964029. I will give u a secret. We have a lot to discuss. I was once in ur shoes
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by 3verblazing(m): 2:02am On Nov 20, 2021
Speaking From personal experience..just move on man... her interest no dey ur side. The mind is always were its treasure is.

She no want you again... but she doesn't knw how to tell you. So you won't feel bad...
and it's not a big deal... its not a "no testing market" she probably don test you and she don realize say you are not what she wants. you don't expect her endure.

Or maybe she just doesn't knw how to value her treasure. That also is a major problem, one only God can solve but you no be God my brother ...you are justt a mere mortal.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by karkinase(m): 2:41am On Nov 20, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok so U wanto marry babe who dont call u & u dont tink u comitin sexual harasment...correct?.....brother I don meamnnnto sound rudes but somebody need to tie u to mango tree & flog the livvvvin daylight outter u!!(no oofense) angry
Cork calm down cool
Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Anobella: 3:32am On Nov 20, 2021
virginprincess:
Why do you have a problem with my moniker? did i tell you i'm a princess, that aside, back to your question, women are not heartless we are just smarter and wiser now, as a man it is his duty to call her,or buy her airtime for her to call him if he so much craves for her call.

See rubbish quote if I get kain I go flog u ....
Why does he have to be the one buying card for her do where d love day ..

Guys y na day send women I don't fucking care about their existence there was a time I did till I figured out that most of this stupid women think they are doing us a favor by dating us that why d rubbish mentality is there ... Woman them suppose connect USB to your head con use windows 7 flash am .. you claim you love someone and you can't use your own money to buy call card to call d person if he doesn't call you ..

I don't think someone ladies understand what love is all about ..

As for me oooo guys I will day the truth we guys are suffering , why

We use money to get love then we use money to marry what we think is love like wise it's life time debit alert..

Imagine me paying the bride price of someone who will debut me till we seperate ....

Most women are greedy, selfish and self centered if not she no go day cap this rubbish

33 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Girlfriend Doesn't Call Me by Nobody: 4:21am On Nov 20, 2021
Anobella:

See rubbish quote if I get kain I go flog u ....
Why does he have to be the one buying card for her do where d love day ..

Guys y na day send women I don't fucking care about their existence there was a time I did till I figured out that most of this stupid women think they are doing us a favor by dating us that why d rubbish mentality is there ... Woman them suppose connect USB to your head con use windows 7 flash am .. you claim you love someone and you can't use your own money to buy call card to call d person if he doesn't call you ..

I don't think someone ladies understand what love is all about ..

As for me oooo guys I will day the truth we guys are suffering , why

We use money to get love then we use money to marry what we think is love like wise it's life time debit alert..

Imagine me paying the bride price of someone who will debut me till we seperate ....

Most women are greedy, selfish and self centered if not she no go day cap this rubbish
Do you know that I recharge her and also buy data for her? The same data package I use is what I buy for her angry

10 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

A 12-Year-Old Boy's Love Letter To A Girl (Screenshots) / Top 10 Things Lagos Girls Want For Christmas / 8 Ways To Identify A Lady That Is Not Broke.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.